Internal Poll Shows Trump Generating Strong Support Among Minority Voters – “LANDSLIDE”

What are Trump's? Oh right, he's rich, after declaring bankruptcy a few times.

He never declared bankruptcy, 4 of his hundreds of companies did.... But I expect a stupid ass, such as yourself would post that, want to repost he raped his first wife?.... So easy showing their stupidity, and lies.

Can you show me where Ivanna said that Donald Trump did not rip her hair out?
Right here... Damn, this is too fucking easy!

Ivana Trump rejects rape allegations, says she and Donald Trump are ‘the best of friends’!!!!!!

Daily News ^ | July 28, 2015 | Adam Edelman
Ivana Trump said Tuesday that she and Donald Trump "are the best of friends" and that Donald "would make an incredible President." DAVE KOTINSKY/GETTY IMAGES Ivana Trump said Tuesday that she and Donald Trump "are the best of friends" and that Donald "would make an incredible President." Just a day after allegations re-emerged that Donald Trump raped his ex-wife, Ivana Trump, the bombastic billionaire’s former spouse played down the controversy — and endorsed his presidential run — saying that the two are still “the best of friends.” "I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years...

So, you can't read then?

Must suck to be you, and this stupid!

Where did Trump's ex wife recant Trump pulling hair out of her head?

He never declared bankruptcy, 4 of his hundreds of companies did.... But I expect a stupid ass, such as yourself would post that, want to repost he raped his first wife?.... So easy showing their stupidity, and lies.

Ivana Trump rejects rape allegations, says she and Donald Trump are ‘the best of friends’!!!!!!

Ivana Trump said Tuesday that she and Donald Trump "are the best of friends" and that Donald "would make an incredible President." DAVE KOTINSKY/GETTY IMAGES Ivana Trump said Tuesday that she and Donald Trump "are the best of friends" and that Donald "would make an incredible President." Just a day after allegations re-emerged that Donald Trump raped his ex-wife, Ivana Trump, the bombastic billionaire’s former spouse played down the controversy — and endorsed his presidential run — saying that the two are still “the best of friends.” "I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years...

So, you can't read then?

I never heard he did...apparently something made up, as the rape story was by the idiot left...but post a link, I need a late night laugh, and so far you're providing it! LOLOLOL!

So, you can't read then?

I never heard he did...apparently something made up, as the rape story was by the idiot left...but post a link, I need a late night laugh, and so far you're providing it! LOLOLOL!

Never heard of it? It was in the original book based off Ivana Trump's deposition testimony and Daily Beast article that kicked this all off, how could you have not heard of it? This is why Trump's lawyer wrongly claimed that you couldn't rape your wife. .

So, you can't read then?

Never heard of it? It was in the original book based off Ivana Trump's deposition testimony and Daily Beast article that kicked this all off, how could you have not heard of it? This is why Trump's lawyer wrongly claimed that you couldn't rape your wife. .

Where's the link?

The Daily Beast article that references the Ivana Trump biography?

Ex-Wife Donald Trump Made Me Feel Violated During Sex - The Daily Beast

Or Tump's dumb ass lawyer that in defense of Trump stated it all doesn't matter because there is no law about raping one's wife?

Trump lawyer says You cannot rape your spouse - NY Daily News

Ivana never said it didn't happen.

Can you imagine what would happen if Hillary or Michelle ever claimed their husbands raped them? Fuck, you'd be all over that shit.

Or Tump's dumb ass lawyer that in defense of Trump stated it all doesn't matter because there is no law about raping one's wife?

She said mentally, but that's OK little piss ant, you can keep posting bullshit already discounted! LOLOLOL.... You deranged fools just never give up, even when PROVEN wrong!

She said mentally, but that's OK little piss ant, you can keep posting bullshit already discounted! LOLOLOL.... You deranged fools just never give up, even when PROVEN wrong!

I never said she was raped, Ivana said that. I'm talking about the hair pulling, Ivana never recanted or said it was untrue.

This just shows you how disconnected these career politicians are from the people.

I think there are a LOT of Americans on both sides of the isle who are sick and tired of millions of illegals flooding into OUR country. That we have to pay to feed, cloth, house, educate them. That our healthcare costs are higher because they flood the emergency rooms. That they kill, rape, and rob our citizens and our elected leaders defend them. This is resonating. Its a powder keg and these career politicians are shitting bricks.

And your right about those hard working Hispanic American citizens. Most of them have no use whatsoever for illegals. These folks came to America the right way and it cost them loads of time and money to do so.

I also agree about the career mouth breathing DC idiots who have made a very good life for themselves at our expense are probably shitting bricks.

None of them, either GOP or DNC, want to seriously address illegal immigration because they are all pandering to get the Hispanic vote.

Trump is obviously saying things those polled like. He's still leading in the national polls.

Forum List

Back