Interior proposal would limit commercial oil shale development on federal lands in We

...meanwhile...

let's spend billions on renewable energy products that can't function at a reasonable level in many areas of the nation due to poor reliability and energy conversion.

...meanwhile...

let's spend billions on renewable energy products that can't function at a reasonable level in many areas of the nation due to poor reliability and energy conversion.

Don't like them? Move to Canada you're mellowing Obama's buzz. He's so grand if he can't do it nobody can!!!!!!!!! (actually I don't think Obama cares what you or anyone else thinks)

Stolen federal lands should be off limits? I think Custer and Obama have the same great thought process.

...meanwhile...

Don't like them? Move to Canada you're mellowing Obama's buzz. He's so grand if he can't do it nobody can!!!!!!!!! (actually I don't think Obama cares what you or anyone else thinks)

The Obamabots haven't figured out they're not relevant since they already voted. :lol:

...meanwhile...

The Obamabots haven't figured out they're not relevant since they already voted. :lol:

Now, now just because Obama said he would be more flexible after the elections doesn't mean he will be selling out the country. It only means the greatest will be able to bow lower.

Forum List

Back