Interesting writing from these Muslims

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
http://answering-islam.org.uk/Testimonies/

This page covers testimonies from a large handful of Muslims that have lost faith in Islam.

This is not to be a discussion about Christianity, it's about why these particular Muslims lost faith in their teachings.

The individual stories of some of these writers are extremely interesting. I guess not everyone can be "brainwashed".

It's also interesting to read the notation at the top of the page:

"For some of these brothers and sisters it is important that the area where they live now, or where they originally come from, is not too closely identified to ensure either their own safety or that of their families."

Why would they need to fear for their safety? Hmmmm....

Originally posted by jimnyc
http://answering-islam.org.uk/Testimonies/

This page covers testimonies from a large handful of Muslims that have lost faith in Islam.

This is not to be a discussion about Christianity, it's about why these particular Muslims lost faith in their teachings.

The individual stories of some of these writers are extremely interesting. I guess not everyone can be "brainwashed".

It's also interesting to read the notation at the top of the page:

"For some of these brothers and sisters it is important that the area where they live now, or where they originally come from, is not too closely identified to ensure either their own safety or that of their families."

Interesting, How much money did you pay them jimnyc? and who wrote the script? good job though
:clap:

Originally posted by Spirit_Soul
Interesting, How much money did you pay them jimnyc? and who wrote the script? good job though
:clap:

Did you even bother to read the multitude of stories there? MANY of them link to various websites. I suppose I paid them all off and wrote the rest myself. :rolleyes:

You didn't bother to answer this question, which NOBODY ever seems to be able or want to answer!

Since you avoided it, I'll answer! Because they are a bunch of sick individuals who will seek revenge against someone that CHOSE to have their own beliefs. It's a damn shame when refusal to be brainwashed could lead to your death.

Originally posted by jimnyc
Did you even bother to read the multitude of stories there? MANY of them link to various websites. I suppose I paid them all off and wrote the rest myself. :rolleyes:

You didn't bother to answer this question, which NOBODY ever seems to be able or want to answer!

Since you avoided it, I'll answer! Because they are a bunch of sick individuals who will seek revenge against someone that CHOSE to have their own beliefs. It's a damn shame when refusal to be brainwashed could lead to your death.

Dear Jimnyc, I did not bother to answer your question not because " I was not able" to answer, I was very able to answer your question, but it will prove nothing.

You will just bring up another fanatic idea of yours and it will lead to nothing but a completely ridiculous arguement, in which I repeat the same thing, and you just try to argue with it in various ways.

It is clear that what you want to do is just hang on to your misguided thought formations about Islam and just close your ears to all other interpretations. Islam is not what you think it is, read about it and learn by the means of a peaceful mind. Then you will see the truth... oh yes, you are ofcourse "free" to hang on to your delusional beliefs as long as you want.

Dear Jimnyc, I did not bother to answer your question not because " I was not able" to answer, I was very able to answer your question, but it will not prove nothing.

Translated - "I cannot defend the proof you have offered, so I will ridicule and avoid"

You will just bring up another fanatic idea of yours and it will lead to nothing but a completely ridiculous arguement, in which I repeat the same thing, and you just try to argue with it in various ways.

Sorry, sweety, but the fanatical ideas are not mine! Am I performing suicide bombings? Am I abusing women? I just report the FACTS. And it isn't an argument, these are 100% bonafide and verifiable facts. Instead of speaking with Allah, try reading a newspaper or one of the thousands of reports given by Muslim women themselves detailing the abuse they have taken.

It is clear that what you want to do is just hang on to your misguided thought formations about Islam and just close your ears to all other interpretations. Islam is not what you think it is, read about it and learn by the means of a peaceful mind. Then you will see the truth... oh yes, you are ofcourse "free" to hang on to your delusional beliefs as long as you want.

So I take it you cannot tell me why someone that would convert from Islam would need to be fearful of their life? What am I interpreting wrong about this?

It's BLACK AND WHITE! If you choose to think for yourself and go against the norm of society in Islam, you WILL be punished, most likely with your life. Very sad indeed.

I want to write the website's title here : Truth , love and newness to life, Why muslims became Christians.

First of all, the stories show somethings that any individual in any religion can experience. It is not Islam's fault. it is the seriousness in which that society deals with issues that is creating the problems.

To tell you the truth, there are cases of abuse and other things going on in Christian minority groups in India. There are also cases of abuse happening in many Indian hindu schools as it did in many strictly chatholic ''christian'' schools.

So, I say again you cannot blame the religion jimnyc, if you do not want to hold on to your fanatical ideas, then please go learn about that religion, then try to judge it.

I will add/ reply even more tomorrow , but for now I am too tired and need to sleep bye.....

Ok I will give you what you want to hear.

because they are going to die, the bad muslim people who want to destroy the world, who pray to the devil himself will kill them .

But there is still hope, we can convert all those heathens into christianity and make this earth into a happy little place for all to live in.

Originally posted by Spirit_Soul
Ok I will give you what you want to hear.

because they are going to die, the bad muslim people who want to destroy the world, who pray to the devil himself will kill them .

But there is still hope, we can convert all those heathens into christianity and make this earth into a happy little place for all to live in.

I don't blame you, I guess it's easier to make light of the situation than try to explain just how wrong it is. Your failure to acknowledge this foul behavior is almost as sad as the acts themselves. I guess thats why they can get away with killing those who choose not to follow in the faith, because most will deny it's a problem and turn a blind eye to it. I'm sure this ignorance has nothing to do with why Muslims get a bad rap. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back