Interesting Theory...

insein

Apr 10, 2004
Philadelphia, Amazing huh...
I heard this on Rush yesterday from a history expert. For the life of me I can't remember or find his name.

Anyway, He had a theory on the irrational behavior of the far left.

His theory stated that the Liberals that run the Democratic Party act like scared children. They are frightened to death from the terrorists (the bully). Then when those in charge (Republicans or Parents) want to protect them, they rebel like spoiled children. Anytime a spoiled child is told to do something for their own good, they throw a temper tantrum to spite the parent.

So despite their fear of the bully, they don't want to give in to the parents. They feel the best way to deal with the bully is to talk to him and find out what it is that they are doing so that they don't do it anymore. That only encourages the bully more though. It seems pretty accurate.

Granted he isnt a psychologist, but he has a Masters in European History. So he is an intelligent guy. I wish i remembered his name. He wasnt a guest. He was just a regular caller. Anyone with Rush 24/7 might be able to look through the archive and figure out his name. I don't have it unfortunately.

Forum List

Back