CDZ Interesting Take on the Debates

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
There is growing suspicion that the debate board is checking to make sure that the polling services they use to determine Gary Johnson's eligibility to join the debates do not mention his name in polling. Johnson tends to attract supporters disproportionately from Hillary by a slight but critical percentage. Therefore I wonder why Trump supporters are not all over this?

There is growing suspicion that the debate board is checking to make sure that the polling services they use to determine Gary Johnson's eligibility to join the debates do not mention his name in polling. Johnson tends to attract supporters disproportionately from Hillary by a slight but critical percentage. Therefore I wonder why Trump supporters are not all over this?

I am both Johnson and Trump even I maybe will another republican 2020. Yes, Johnson can take a lot from Clinton supporter. But it is good for Trump how maybe takes home this with Johnson some no 3 in quiz. A quiz how is exiting this year even I promise me new republican 2020. Only if maybe. Both I like Trump and Johnson. Two men's how are stronger.

Forum List

Back