Interesting Story

He means that your topic is bullshit.

And, it is.

Polluting the interwebz with your stupidity contains zero calories and you need plenty more than that to maintain your lardass.

She thought it was a legitimate story... and now she's butthurt cuz she got her big ass handed to her... again.

It is a legitimate story. You admitted that in a prior post. Did you forget?? What are you, on the sauce or something?? Stupid Cow!!!

No, I didn't, you dumber that dirt broadbutt. It was a fucking blog.... which got jumped on by some moronic "journalist" who was too fucking lazy to fact check it... and then other moronic "journalists" picked it up from the first fucking "journalist". It is the absolute epitome of clueless wanna-be "journalists" who don't know the first thing about actual journalism.

And that some moronic cretins like you, truthdon'tmatter, Synthia and the like fall for it shows the level of your critical thinking. You haven't got a fucking brain, yet alone the ability to think critically.

You're an embarrassment to the country.

You'll excuse me if I raise the potential bias of the source.

:lmao:

Really??? So this fool holding the sign and the others fools grinning in the background are all Dems???

View attachment 15790

That, my moronic fat friend, is an image that dates back to the potential closure of the Government. How fucking stupid are you?

You quoted a source, that 'fights' right wing 'lies' by creating left wing lies. Man, it must suck to be this dumb. The original information came from a fucking blog on the Tea Party Nation site. Blogs are not official statements..... twit.

Please explain your use of "fucking". Does using the word provide strength to your opinions? Do you want to appear manly? Is someone who in your opinion is "fucking stupid" a bit more stupid than those you call stupid without amplification?

Are only "fucking blogs" unofficial statements and blogs that are not fucking official? On a similar note, is a moronic fat friend more moronic than a slim friend?

Oh, and how do you know what is posted on a Tea Party Nation site? Are you a Tea Party Nation site member? Maybe you are, since you have a thing for fat morons it makes sense you would hang out with members of the Tea Party.

Really??? So this fool holding the sign and the others fools grinning in the background are all Dems???

View attachment 15790

That, my moronic fat friend, is an image that dates back to the potential closure of the Government. How fucking stupid are you?

You quoted a source, that 'fights' right wing 'lies' by creating left wing lies. Man, it must suck to be this dumb. The original information came from a fucking blog on the Tea Party Nation site. Blogs are not official statements..... twit.

Please explain your use of "fucking". Does using the word provide strength to your opinions? Do you want to appear manly? Is someone who in your opinion is "fucking stupid" a bit more stupid than those you call stupid without amplification?

Are only "fucking blogs" unofficial statements and blogs that are not fucking official? On a similar note, is a moronic fat friend more moronic than a slim friend?

Oh, and how do you know what is posted on a Tea Party Nation site? Are you a Tea Party Nation site member? Maybe you are, since you have a thing for fat morons it makes sense you would hang out with members of the Tea Party.

I will post at the level of the recipent. Don't like that, fine... stick me on ignore.

Fact remains.... the originator of this ridiculous idea that businesses should stop hiring to get Obama out.... a two bit blogger... it would be like me quoting one of your posts and claiming you speak on behalf of the Democratic Party. See how stupid that would be? Well, that is how stupid Rinata is. The fact that she is, coincidentally a fat fucking moron is just a bonus.

I will post at the level of the recipent. Don't like that, fine... stick me on ignore.

Fact remains.... the originator of this ridiculous idea that businesses should stop hiring to get Obama out.... a two bit blogger... it would be like me quoting one of your posts and claiming you speak on behalf of the Democratic Party. See how stupid that would be? Well, that is how stupid Rinata is. The fact that she is, coincidentally a fat fucking moron is just a bonus.

Why would I ignore you? Doing so would provide you license to call those who have opinions which differ from the extreme ones you hold names with impunity. Consider me your conscience, as a callous conservative you need one. Oh, should that be fucking callous conservative? Would that make my post fucking substantive?

She thought it was a legitimate story... and now she's butthurt cuz she got her big ass handed to her... again.

It is a legitimate story. You admitted that in a prior post. Did you forget?? What are you, on the sauce or something?? Stupid Cow!!!

No, I didn't, you dumber that dirt broadbutt. It was a fucking blog.... which got jumped on by some moronic "journalist" who was too fucking lazy to fact check it... and then other moronic "journalists" picked it up from the first fucking "journalist". It is the absolute epitome of clueless wanna-be "journalists" who don't know the first thing about actual journalism.

And that some moronic cretins like you, truth don't matter, Cynthia and the like fall for it shows the level of your critical thinking. You haven't got a fucking brain, yet alone the ability to think critically.

You're an embarrassment to the country.

I told you all that. You are boring me. And I'm sure this back and forth crap bothers other posters. I know you don't think that because of your extreme narcissism. So I'll stop because you won't. You think people find you so fascinating. Poor dumb broad that you are.

Why would I ignore you? Doing so would provide you license to call those who have opinions which differ from the extreme ones you hold names with impunity. Consider me your conscience, as a callous conservative you need one. Oh, should that be fucking callous conservative? Would that make my post fucking substantive?

:lol::lol::lol::lol: You're in good form today. To make it worse, she's a liar. She has never seen me and knows nothing about me. When I first came here we had several normal conversations. I told her, that being Italian, I always have to watch what I eat. The relatives always try to stuff me because they say I'm too skinny!!! I know. :lol: But when she got really nasty with me over politics, she started saying I was fat. She's just nuts. Plain and simple.

Honey, if you can't work out how to make a substantive post, that's your problem. Being a 'callous conservative', I wouldn't waste my time helping you. :lol: This constant misrepresentation of conservativism for political point scoring is mindless. What a twit you are.

I see you have deliberately ignored the actual point of my post. Why was that, I wonder? Actually, I don't wonder... I know why... it's because what I said makes sense and even the 'mighty intellect' of WhineCrapper can't argue against truth.

Twit.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: You're in good form today. To make it worse, she's a liar. She has never seen me and knows nothing about me. When I first came here we had several normal conversations. I told her, that being Italian, I always have to watch what I eat. The relatives always try to stuff me because they say I'm too skinny!!! I know. :lol: But when she got really nasty with me over politics, she started saying I was fat. She's just nuts. Plain and simple.

Shame on you for leaving out the actual reason for my treatment of you, fat girl. Leaving out the substantive fact of our history makes you the liar. You know, and I know, and the Mods know what happened. I still have the PMs to prove it. So, since you admit that you told me about your struggles with your weight.... why don't you tell them the rest of what you said to me? Go on. I dare ya. Make sure you get the wording right. Or are you ashamed of your words?

I doubt anyone would mistake you for someone with any honor, courage, and/or integrity, but just in case, let's revisit the entire story: How convenient and dishonest of you to leave out YOUR part. Let's not let the posting public here forget that you told CG that her recently dead fiancee was better off dead (killed in action, by the way) than being married to her

Evil persons say shit like that.

So, telling you that your lardass needs a wide load permit, seems pretty fucking tame, at this point.

Last edited:

Shame on you for leaving out the actual reason for my treatment of you, fat girl. Leaving out the substantive fact of our history makes you the liar. You know, and I know, and the Mods know what happened. I still have the PMs to prove it. So, since you admit that you told me about your struggles with your weight.... why don't you tell them the rest of what you said to me? Go on. I dare ya. Make sure you get the wording right. Or are you ashamed of your words?

I have done this several times, you stupid bitch. You told be your fiance was killed in the military. And I said that he had dodged a bullet not being stuck married to you. Now that's exactly what I said. It's old and people are tired of hearing about it. So STFU and quit whining about it. You are nasty to everyone, but you can't take it when the tables are turned. You either run to the mods or neg rep the person to death. Ashamed of my words??? Not even close. Remember that if you want something different, you need to do something different.

Now save your response. I am not turning this thread into another CG show because of your neurotic need to get attention.

I doubt anyone would mistake you for someone with any honor, courage, and/or integrity, but just in case, let's revisit the entire story: How convenient and dishonest of you to leave out YOUR part. Let's not let the posting public here forget that you told CG that her recently dead fiancee was better off dead (killed in action, by the way) than being married to her

So, telling you that your lardass needs a wide load permit, seems pretty fucking tame, at this point.

I did not say that. The pm was to her, not you. You're just lying to kiss her ass. It's not of your business. So quit boring everyone. You need attention more than she does, Cleo.

I did not say that. The pm was to her, not you. You're just lying to kiss her ass. It's not of your business. So quit boring everyone. You need attention more than she does, Cleo.

So far, that's two pairs on the RWNJ side who appear to be the same person. This duo, and Wart & WT.

Forum List

Back