Interesting Statistic

Has anyone posting here ever tried to shoot another human being?

Just trying to get a theoretical baseline of experience is all...

I came close, while on foot patrol at 1 o'clock in the morning walking through an alley I approached this man with his back towards me with his right arm tucked under his left arm pit. I at that time had my revolver unstrapped and ready to pull it from my holster. Anyway he was a drunk trying to hide a beer can.

True story?

A lot of cops are out of shape and well over-weight, some even obese! Police unions insure no physical fitness requirements are in place (other than a physical that states they are "healthy," meaning they are not currently DEAD), so these fat, lazy and useless cops patrol the streets protecting few.

Under extreme stress finer motor skills like aiming go out the window. A 90% shooter on the line becomes a 10% shooter under fire. I am surprised their hit rate is as good as it is.
Now, so what? How is this relevant at all to anything?

do you really need it explained to you, numbnuts?

do you want a *10% shooter* opening up in a roomful of kids?

Do you want a bad guy with a gun running through a school unstopped and unchallenged?

yeah, that would be a dream come true

fuckwit

do you really need it explained to you, numbnuts?

do you want a *10% shooter* opening up in a roomful of kids?

Do you want a bad guy with a gun running through a school unstopped and unchallenged?

yeah, that would be a dream come true

fuckwit

Well dumb ass stop acting as if it's the end of the world if a teacher who has experiences with firearms has a gun on school grounds.

Has anyone posting here ever tried to shoot another human being?

Just trying to get a theoretical baseline of experience is all...

I came close, while on foot patrol at 1 o'clock in the morning walking through an alley I approached this man with his back towards me with his right arm tucked under his left arm pit. I at that time had my revolver unstrapped and ready to pull it from my holster. Anyway he was a drunk trying to hide a beer can.

True story?

Are you for real? Do you actually exist? I don't believe you I think you're just some computer generated words.:doubt:

Forum List

Back