Interesting Poll

Sure thing you fucking Moron. Remind us how YOR navy and Airforce destroyed the Japanese. Remind us how all we had to do to avoid war with Japan was agree to sell them the oil and metal they needed to conquer the British and Netherland forces in SRA and leave you to what ever fate they planned for you after that.

Your ignorant rants are pathetic. Your lack of history is appalling. Remind us how Your Country was gonna fight off the Japanese single handed you stupid shit for brains.

All we had to do was give the Japanese what they wanted to continue their wars and we would have been sitting pretty. Remind me how we supposedly sold Saddam Hussein weapons and that was bad, but we should have continued to sell Japan oil and metal for Pacific and Asian conquest and that was good, you kiwi fucking goat herder.

Rose, Rose I love you with an aching heart.
What is your future, now we have to part?
Standing on the jetty as my cruiser moves away,
Flower of Payatas, I cannot stay.!

Make way, oh, make way for that eastern Ho
Mormons crowd in dozens, wanting a free go.
In her rickshaw on the street or in a cabaret,
"Mormon Cheap Charlie!" you can hear Rose say. :rofl:

Assuming your premise, doesn't it?

I don't understand why presidental nomanies are not given public lie detector tests. If they had for Rumsfeld, we could have found out he did LSD and disqualified him then and there and not have to have paid his sallary to listen to this psychobabble.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efrpWdh9qi0&feature=related[/ame]

Forum List

Back