Interesting Poll On Pro-Choice/Pro-Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
archangel said:
so no one is aloud to express their opinion..if it is not pre-approved...hey she made her opinion known..and so did I! if I deserve a neg for expressing my opinion so do you! You are the one who expresses negatives for abortion on demand...and now you are attacking me for what?

It is absolutely tasteless and classless to publicly speculate whether a member of this board has had an abortion, and I'm not going to let it stand. Got a problem, PM me. Got a problem with me, PM Jim. Otherwise, this topic is 100% closed.

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
archangel said:
so no one is aloud to express their opinion..if it is not pre-approved...hey she made her opinion known..and so did I! if I deserve a neg for expressing my opinion so do you! You are the one who expresses negatives for abortion on demand...and now you are attacking me for what?

I don't care if you said this about Jillian or anyone else on this board.

There are just some things you don't say.

It's called class. Common sense. Respect. Chivalry.

Never mind. You wouldn't understand.

archangel said:

No - You deserve Negative Rep because you are being a crass, tactless, asshole.
Whether ANYONE on this board has had, or wants to have, or will have an abortion is NONE Of your business, Walter. It's hurtfull and tasteless. You expressed YOUR opinion - your accusation. I expressed MINE both in this thread and with -17 Rep. That's my perogotive. Neg-Rep me if you want; I couldn't give two rats' asses. I have plenty - I'd gladly give it ALL if it meant standing up for what is RIGHT and GOOD and DECENT. In THIS Case, it's RIGHT and GOOD and DECENT to stick up for a member of this board who in her short time has brought MORE to the group than you after a YEAR or more.

Of course...that's just my OPINION.

archangel said:

Arch, opinions are fine, and I am totally pro-life, but that was not cool. I am not trying to pick on you, I just felt I had to say something. Do you understand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back