Interesting Pictorial On The Lebanon Protests

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
For the past 10 days or so, the talk of the blogs has been the interesting comparison of the protestors! WJ should like this, there appears to be genetics involved, lol:

From the comments section:
Sheesh. It almost looks like Men and Elves vs. Orcs from the "Lord of the Rings" trilogy, doesn't it? Too bad that in many ways it is. Let's hope the outcome is the same, albeit with a lot less bloodshed.

Posted by: Tim at March 15, 2005 08:34 PM

http://www.michaeltotten.com/archives/000768.html

Whoa, now that says a thousand words.

I love the guy holding up pictures of abu ghraib photos. What the heck does this have to do with syria getting out of lebonon? Ah, doesn't matter, any chance to spew hatred of the US is good enough for them. Truly amazing the difference in violence and the violent nature of the protests. I think this really says alot amout people that are radical muslims.

Yurt said:
Whoa, now that says a thousand words.

I love the guy holding up pictures of abu ghraib photos. What the heck does this have to do with syria getting out of lebonon? Ah, doesn't matter, any chance to spew hatred of the US is good enough for them. Truly amazing the difference in violence and the violent nature of the protests. I think this really says alot amout people that are radical muslims.

Yurt I'm proud of you. It seems the most common comment has been, "Wow, they are 'hot! Meaning the female protestors.'

Yurt said:
LOL. Really? Hmmm, a sign I am married? :tinfoil:

Good man! LOL! Now Jeff may be loyal, but his eyes seem to be very open. :laugh:

I noticed particularly how often those who want Syria to stay cover their face as if they are ashamed of the sentiment. Those who weren't covering their faces were staging an Anti-US protest in the middle of the "Support of Syria" protest. It seems the whole Support of Syria is either shameful (covered faces) or misguided (Anti-US). Either way it appears that those who protest to get them out are better educated and far more peaceful overall.

Forum List

Back