Interesting: Herman Cain Now Leads Obama In Polls. How Did This Happen?

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
Looks like Herman Cain has taken the lead over Obama in the polls for the first time which is a milestone because Cain isn't even a politician. Rassmussen has him leading over Obama and Zogby has Cain now leading over Romney by a whopping margin of 45% to 21% and over Perry 45% to 7%. That is a complete blowout. Romney is faultering because Cain is hammering him comparing his Romneycare to Obamacare which is right.

Also, apparently his 9-9-9 Economic Plan is resonating with voters as well as him wanting to 'Electrify' illegal wetbacks at the border fence when trying to enter illegally into the U.S.. I approve of that profusely as well as him reinstating President Eisenhowers once used government program called 'Operation Wetback' on a larger scale if he becomes president. 100% American purity should be preserved and not multi culturalism due to illegal immigrants.

RealClearPolitics - Surging Cain Leads Obama in National Poll

IBOPE | Zogby IBOPE Zogby Poll: Cain Continues to Pull Away, Perry & Bachmann Fading

Last edited:
People like his ideas...I agree the guy has some good idea's, but since this is the best we have it doesn't give me much hope for the future. (Me and you would agree with this) Not to say that I don't think Cain isn't intelligent and I will likely support him strongly over Obongo.

Cain is our best choice as of now.

When Herman Cain first revealed his "9-9-9" tax plan, it sparked instant speculation that the former pizza chain executive might have been applying pizza marketing techniques to his campaign for president.

But then the Huffington Post’s Amanda Terkel discovered another possible inspiration: The video game SimCity4.

The game allows players to create virtual cities and build the rules for their virtual societies. The default tax plan bears a striking resemblance to Cain’s 9-9-9 plan: a 9% housing tax, a 9% commercial tax and a 9% industrial tax. (Cain’s plan would impose a 9% personal income tax, a 9% business tax and a 9% sales tax.)

The similarity was met with enthusiasm by the game’s maker, Electronic Arts, which is now offering it at a special sale price of $9.99, Terkel reported Monday.

EA also put out a video that features Sim-style versions of Cain, President Obama, former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney and Texas Gov. Rick Perry.

“Your 9-9-9 plan? Not so fast, Mr. Cain,” it says. “… the 9-9-9 is a video game plan.”

9-9-9: Herman Cain's tax plan exists in another world - latimes.com

Asked at a campaign stop last week if the 9-9-9 idea came from the SimCity game, Cain called the assertion a “lie” and used the opportunity to hit on what has become his new favorite talking point — that his front-runner status has made him the victim of unfair media attention.

“It’s an original idea,” he said. “…That’s the difference when you become one and two in the polls. People make up stuff. That is a lie. And I’m not going to take it back.”

This is not the first time that a Cain reference has been traced back to the world of popular culture. In closing remarks at an August debate, Cain used a quote that he attributed to a poet, but that actually came from the theme song of the film “Pokemon: The Movie 2000.”

“A poet once said, ‘life can be a challenge, life can seem impossible, but it’s never easy when there’s so much on the line,’” Cain said. That line actually came from disco artist Donna Summer, who recorded it in a song, “The Power of One,” for the Pokemon movie, which was released in 1999.

9-9-9: Herman Cain's tax plan exists in another world - latimes.com

How did it happen??? The people like him and believe in him. He represents the vision of the center-right and we were hungry for his missive. I hope he wins. If not, then Romney, "as of this post".

Looks like Herman Cain has taken the lead over Obama in the polls for the first time which is a milestone because Cain isn't even a politician. Rassmussen has him leading over Obama and Zogby has Cain now leading over Romney by a whopping margin of 45% to 21% and over Perry 45% to 7%. That is a complete blowout. Romney is faultering because Cain is hammering him comparing his Romneycare to Obamacare which is right.

Also, apparently his 9-9-9 Economic Plan is resonating with voters as well as him wanting to 'Electrify' illegal wetbacks at the border fence when trying to enter illegally into the U.S.. I approve of that profusely as well as him reinstating President Eisenhowers once used government program called 'Operation Wetback' on a larger scale if he becomes president. 100% American purity should be preserved and not multi culturalism due to illegal immigrants.

IBOPE | Zogby IBOPE Zogby Poll: Cain Continues to Pull Away, Perry & Bachmann Fading
I'm confused.....the link you provided shows Obama is still ahead of Cain?

Cain's campaign advisor......

yellow.jpg

How did this happen? Perry - poor on illegal immigration issues; Romney - Romneycare; Paul - over the top; Gingrich - baggage; Huntsman and Santorum - not well known enough, not enough air time since they are top performers in the polls; Bachman - TP associaton?

MHO

How did it happen??? The people like him and believe in him. He represents the vision of the center-right and we were hungry for his missive. I hope he wins. If not, then Romney, "as of this post".

Obama will stomp Cain like a rat in the closet.

How did this happen? Perry - poor on illegal immigration issues; Romney - Romneycare; Paul - over the top; Gingrich - baggage; Huntsman and Santorum - not well known enough, not enough air time since they are top performers in the polls; Bachman - TP associaton?

MHO
Don't forget....the media also hasn't had proper time to character assassinate him. Just you wait....in the coming few weeks....all kinds of skeletons, real and otherwise, will come dancing out of his closet.

How much was in your government check this month?

Forum List

Back