Interesting health care poll

Obviously statistics are not the strong suit of the OP and The Hill Blogger...

You cannot take the % who favor the bill and just add the % who oppose it because it doesn't go far enough... Well, you can if you're stupid...

That's not how statistics works...

Forty-one percent (41%) think most members of Congress are corrupt, a view while 33% disagree. Another 26% are not sure.
Eighteen percent (18%) of voters now say Congress has passed legislation that will significantly improve life in America. Fifty-seven percent (57%) disagree. Twenty-five percent (25%) more are not sure.
On the eve of the House health care vote, just 40% said that Congress is at least somewhat likely to seriously address the most important issues facing the nation. Fifty-five percent (55%) said that was not likely to happen.
Seventy-six percent (76%) think most members of Congress are more interested in their own careers than in helping people. Just 12% say most in Congress are more interested in helping people.
Just 20% of voters think most members of Congress understood what is in the health care plan before they voted on it.
Sixty-three percent (63%) of all voters nationally now think it would be better for the country if most incumbents in Congress were defeated this November. Just 27% of voters say their representative in Congress is the best possible person for the job.

Congressional Performance - Rasmussen Reports

You cannot take the % who favor the bill and just add the % who oppose it because it doesn't go far enough... Well, you can if you're stupid...

That's not what they did. Click through to the poll.

Some dude in a fancy car, (probably cheating to get it runnin so fast), was on the pole for NASCAR last week. My mail box sits on a pole. I build fences on my property with poles. Obama spent millions displaying his pet projects on poles. The 'Yards put Cong heads on poles. Polls in a non election year mean about the same thing.
Election results count. Polls do not mean a damn thing.

You're counting Brown as a vote for ObamaCare?

Not at all. I'm counting Brown as inconsequential.

He's already been consequential. He forced the Dums to use an unconstitutional procedure to pass a bill no one likes that will be not be amended by an unpopular process.
Can't get more consequential than that.
they were not unconstitutional measures, the filibuster, the super majority vote is what is not in the constitution.

That's not what they did. Click through to the poll.

It's exactly what they did...

The politico blogger took the 39% who favored and added the 13% who felt it didn't go far enough... That's where the 52% comes from...

Forum List

Back