Interesting Article on Water in the ME

Modern desalination: 1k liters of water for $0.58; Israelis households now pay about as much for water as US ones.

proxy.jpg

World's Largest Solar Powered Desalination Plant Under Way
cleantechnica.com/2015/.../worlds-largest-solar-powered-desalination-plant-under-wa...
Jan 22, 2015 - Saudi Arabia solar powered desalination ... We're especially interested in a “quadruple play” water treatment process under development at the ...
Saudi Arabia Will Build Nuclear Plants to Desalinate Water | Foreign ...
https://www.foreignaffairs.com/articles/saudi...11.../other-liquid-gold
Foreign Affairs
Nov 10, 2015 - In Saudi Arabia, desalination provides 70 percent of urban water supplies. To make all that water, the country needs energy, which it plans to ...

Water is the new oil.

And we all know what islamonazi's do to the wells if they cant havethem dont we. I wonder how the arab muslims would manage without Isreal supplying all their water for them.

Water is the new oil.

And we all know what islamonazi's do to the wells if they cant havethem dont we. I wonder how the arab muslims would manage without Isreal supplying all their water for them.

well since Israel destroyed the water plant in Gaza and does not deliver much water to the arabs in the west bank, they are probably very thirsty. If only those Israelis hadn't polluted the west bank,

and its so funny that Gaza sewage is backing up on Israel's shore, talk about Karma.

Penelope, et al,

Well, it has a potential to help in the development of the region.

Water is the new oil.
(COMMENT)

Water is a resource that neither the Israelis or the Palestinians should be concerned about.

I trust you noticed the post that "aris2chat" ---- This is something the Israelis should be considering, given the gas reserves in the Levant Region. massive water releases and new Agricultural techniques could change the entire landscape of the Negev.

Most Respectfully,
R

Water is the new oil.

well since Israel destroyed the water plant in Gaza and does not deliver much water to the arabs in the west bank, they are probably very thirsty. If only those Israelis hadn't polluted the west bank,

and its so funny that Gaza sewage is backing up on Israel's shore, talk about Karma.

Since the arab muslims stole the pipes to make illegal weapons with there was not much to destroy was there. And every time Israel sent them new plastic pipes they used them to build smoky fires with. The arab muslims in the west bank get much more water oer person than the Jews do, and then steal twice that amount to keep their illegal villages going. It was the arab muslim's that polluted the west bank just by moving there illegally, and there is very little ground water in the west bank so the arab muslims g=have destroyed that as well.

Such a pity that it is destroying their fishing grounds in the process, and pontoons desighed for oil spills are keeping most of the sewage on the gaza beaches

I wonder what you would say if Israel built a power station ranfrom sewage to provide all the power gaza could need for the foreseeable future. No doubt you would accuse the Jews of stealing gaza's shit for gain

Last edited:
This is an interesting article on water management in the ME and how it relates to politics.

israel has relied on desalination for a while now, i thought.

yes, but it was only part of the needs for themselves and the palestinians before.

the palestinians? they haven't built anything.

It was the ottoman empire before the Brits took over, remember. Besides the Palestinians didn't have Rothschild money or the money of rich British and German Zionists.

cleantechnica.com/2015/.../worlds-largest-solar-powered-desalination-plant-under-wa...
Jan 22, 2015 - Saudi Arabia solar powered desalination ... We're especially interested in a “quadruple play” water treatment process under development at the ...
Foreign Affairs
Nov 10, 2015 - In Saudi Arabia, desalination provides 70 percent of urban water supplies. To make all that water, the country needs energy, which it plans to ...

Yes we building them in Florida and Ca as well. Yet we continue to allow large corps to pollute our land and air.

Besides the Palestinians didn't have Rothschild money or the money of rich British and German Zionists.

Oh please. 'Cause there are no rich Arabs to be found in the world.

Besides the Palestinians didn't have Rothschild money or the money of rich British and German Zionists.

Do you know the history of SA, on in the 19th century did they get oil.

This is an interesting article on water management in the ME and how it relates to politics.

israel has relied on desalination for a while now, i thought.

yes, but it was only part of the needs for themselves and the palestinians before.

the palestinians? they haven't built anything.

It was the ottoman empire before the Brits took over, remember. Besides the Palestinians didn't have Rothschild money or the money of rich British and German Zionists.

WRONG it was the LoN who gave the British temporary guardianship of the land granted to the Jews as their NATIONal home. The palestinians at that time nwere the Jews, the arab muslims saw themselves as Syrians. The arab muslims should have had plenty of money after having stolen most of the Jews money before 1917. The Jews overall had were not as rich as middle class white America so why didnt they buy the land for the arab muslims, or the very rich oil shieks of Saudi.

If the arab muslims had not destroyed all that Israel built for them and them decided to start a war they were destined to keep losing. Fire rockets at your enemies and they will respond in kind and destroy your military bases.

More rich arabs who a multi trillionares that there are Jews who are multi millionaires. Just that they are greedy and wont part with a penny unless they have to

Foreign Affairs

Yes we building them in Florida and Ca as well. Yet we continue to allow large corps to pollute our land and air.

Then why dont you leave and go somewhere you will feel more at home, they want people in Syria

Do you know the history of SA, on in the 19th century did they get oil.

They have had oil for as long as the US has, like the US some bubbles to the surface in tar pits

Forum List

Back