Interesting argument against the Ground Zero Mosque

Again:

And more:

Luke 12:49-53

I have come to set fire to the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled! I have a baptism to undergo, and what constraint I am under until the ordeal is over! Do you suppose I came to establish peace on earth? No indeed, I have come to bring division. For from now on, five members of a family will be divided, three against two and two against three; father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother…

Matthew 10:21-22, 34-39

Brother will betray brother to death, and the father his child; children will turn against their parents and send them to their death. All will hate you for your allegiance to me; but the man who holds out to the end will be saved….You must not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. I have come to set a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a son’s wife against her mother-in-law; and a man will find his enemies under his own roof. No man is worthy of me who cares more for father or mother than for me; no man is worthy of me who cares for son or daughter; no man is worthy of me who does not take up his cross and walk in my footsteps. By gaining his life a man will lose it; by losing his life for my sake, he will gain it.

Jesus associated with Zealots for a reason, bub.

Again, you clearly have no idea that jebus was talking metaphorically about a conflict of spirituality.

:rofl:

So, bible scholar, care to cite the passage in which jebus gathered his army and pillaged Rome?

:lol:

Praytell, go ahead and cite scripture which indicates a conflict with his message of peace otherwise... I look forward to reading how you invalidate his command to forgive others for their trangression as you have been forgiven. Please, show me where this grand battle finale is written!

oh man.. seriously.

Oh Man Seriously.

These books were written by people who never met Jesus and compiled centuries after his death.

Historically, Jesus associated with Zealots, who were revolutionaries. To think that he completely eschewed violence is inane.

then you should have no proeblem quoting the words of jesus during his Che moment..

feel free!

I fucking DARE you.

Newsflash - 9/11 was not the first attack of the WTC. The Times Sq attempted bombing was only a few mobths ago. New Yorkers' "sensitivity and compassion" has been depleted. Its their turn for some "sensitivity"

Oh and where will all these "Muslim contractors" come from? There are EEOC laws in NY - not Sharia - yet.

There's going to be trouble. And unfortunately, I think that's what they want. Bloomberg played right into their hands.

no, it's pretty clear that it's just what YOU want. There are plenty of muslim workers in NY, letalone the US. If christians won't do the work then no eeoc rule has been broken when muslims do it.

deal with it, bitch.

Until the source of the money is made "transparent", this project should be stopped.

Allowing Islamofascists to set up a victory monument (originally named Cordoba House - think about it) near Ground Zero is beyond insanity.

thankfully, your opinion about the money means two things: jack and shit.

:thup:

Please post the daylight between sects of Islam on the issue of dealing with mushrikun.

maybe you should go ask an American muslim so that when you walk away unscathed you can change your diaper and reconfigure your stereotype.
You are the expert,, you are the one making claims Prove there is daylight between these sect on issues that concern non muslims .
Use authentic scripture , consensus of the ulema fatwas and the tafsir.
Prove that these quran concepts text have been abrogated

Shirk is worse than Killing
Tafsir.com Tafsir Ibn Kathir

Since Jihad involves killing and shedding the blood of men, Allah indicated that these men are committing disbelief in Allah, associating with Him (in the worship) and hindering from His path, and this is a much greater evil and more disastrous than killing. Abu Malik commented about what Allah said:
﴿وَالْفِتْنَةُ أَشَدُّ مِنَ الْقَتْلِ﴾
(And Al-Fitnah is worse than killing.) Meaning what you (disbelievers) are committing is much worse than killing.'' Abu Al-`Aliyah, Mujahid, Sa`id bin Jubayr, `Ikrimah, Al-Hasan, Qatadah, Ad-Dahhak and Ar-Rabi` bin Anas said that what Allah said:
(And Al-Fitnah is worse than killing.) "Shirk (polytheism) is worse than killing.''

Like I said, if YOU are so convinced that american muslims are dangerous, then go speak with one and try to figure out why you manage to leave the conversation without being killed.

You are as dangerous to the US as those who insist that jews drink the blood of goyim children during hebrew holidays.

How can anyone who is against this Mosque because the people behind it are Muslims speak about defending the Constitution again when they are so willingly wanting to tear it up to suit their agenda in this case?

It's the giant, knee slapping irony of the right wing... cry about government intrusion... until a non-christian does something that you demand the GOVERNMENT prohibit. If it's not speech it's religious freedom; 20th century all over again.

maybe you should go ask an American muslim so that when you walk away unscathed you can change your diaper and reconfigure your stereotype.
You are the expert,, you are the one making claims Prove there is daylight between these sect on issues that concern non muslims .

Since Jihad involves killing and shedding the blood of men, Allah indicated that these men are committing disbelief in Allah, associating with Him (in the worship) and hindering from His path, and this is a much greater evil and more disastrous than killing. Abu Malik commented about what Allah said:
(And Al-Fitnah is worse than killing.) Meaning what you (disbelievers) are committing is much worse than killing.'' Abu Al-`Aliyah, Mujahid, Sa`id bin Jubayr, `Ikrimah, Al-Hasan, Qatadah, Ad-Dahhak and Ar-Rabi` bin Anas said that what Allah said:
(And Al-Fitnah is worse than killing.) "Shirk (polytheism) is worse than killing.''

Like I said, if YOU are so convinced that american muslims are dangerous, then go speak with one and try to figure out why you manage to leave the conversation without being killed.

You are as dangerous to the US as those who insist that jews drink the blood of goyim children during hebrew holidays.

Do you think "American Muslims " have a different scripture?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEXWjlgJ83E]YouTube - ‪WHAT ISLAM IS NOT‬‎[/ame]

Want me to change my post to physical violence? Because if turning over a table is the best example you got, you're obviously reaching.

of COURSE you know.. jebus was just kidding about that whole "turn the other cheek" thing..

:rolleyes:

Jesus as warmonger. That's a revision that if successful could set off mass orgasm on the right.

Conquering Jesus.. who knew Jesus Khan was a mongol??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEXWjlgJ83E]YouTube - ‪WHAT ISLAM IS NOT‬‎[/ame]

I KNOW that interpretation and application are not universal. If it were, you'd be combing the jr high for your latest preteen wife, christian.

I KNOW that interpretation and application are not universal. If it were, you'd be combing the jr high for your latest preteen wife, christian.
Since you know that interpretation and application are not universal please post the proof that the Quran commandments to eradicate all non muslims has been abrogated.
What are you waiting for ?

YouTube - ‪WHAT ISLAM IS NOT‬‎

Since you know that interpretation and application are not universal please post the proof that the Quran commandments to eradicate all non muslims has been abrogated.

I know that I don't speak for muslims any more than you do. Which, essentially, is why you don't scrape together whatever amount of backbone that is left in the PWNING i've handed out in these threads and go figure out why you'd walk away from a conversation with American Muslims.

this is too easy.

I know that I don't speak for muslims any more than you do. Which, essentially, is why you don't scrape together whatever amount of backbone that is left in the PWNING i've handed out in these threads and go figure out why you'd walk away from a conversation with American Muslims.

this is too easy.

Post the proof that the scripture has been abrogated.

this is too easy.

you demand a strawman? of COURSE you do! Because, clearly, demanding that you provide testimony from every American christian regarding their opinion of fucking kids in the ass is plausible!

you poor, DESPERATE fucker.

this is too easy.

you demand a strawman? of COURSE you do! Because, clearly, demanding that you provide testimony from every American christian regarding their opinion of fucking kids in the ass is plausible!

So you have no proof.
I dont get my understanding of Islam by asking muslims to tell me about Islam .
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2588695-post13.html

So you have no proof.
I dont get my understanding of Islam by asking muslims to tell me about Islam .
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2588695-post13.html

yeaaaa... asking muslims about islam sure is dumber than squeezing opinions from a xenophobic, christian blog!

So you have nothing besides a laughably obtuse strawman, eh? Yea, I didn't figure you'd last in this thread beyond hate speech.

Forum List

Back