Interbreeding between Jews and Muslims: The answer

Kathianne said:
And when anyone says anything pro-Israel or anti-Palestinian---BAM you are part of the NWO, and whatever that word is? Something to do with fake leather?

No. It's your inability to recognize the emerging NWO that makes you it's de facto stooge.

rtwngAvngr said:
No. It's your inability to recognize the emerging NWO that makes you it's de facto stooge.
Again, there is nothing that can help you, but Him, so I'll pray for you. It's been two days, feeling any more peaceful yet?

:rotflmao: That reminds me of DMP when he gets pissed.

"Stop it, just stop it"

Kathianne said:
Again, there is nothing that can help you, but Him, so I'll pray for you. It's been two days, feeling any more peaceful yet?

No, Swami-ji. I need a new mantra. What do you suggest?

rtwngAvngr said:
:rotflmao: That reminds me of DMP when he gets pissed.

"Stop it, just stop it"
You do have a point, but I find praying for you is keeping me from being so pissed. :halo: As Dillo pointed out on another thread, it's not healthy to keep being resentful or hold onto negative feelings. Prayer helps keep those feelings down. You should try it.

Kathianne said:
Hysterical? Hardly. That would be accompanied by making accusations I haven't any basis for. When it comes to other religions, which I've by no means looked into in depth, all I have is anecdotal. In truth, the protestant denominations I've experienced, have more to do with where I live, than the 'denominations' themselves.

As for the Catholic church, I doubt one could say what I've written here or over the years, would be a great 'recruitment' basis. For the most part, the idea of 'less rules' church appeals to me, just not in actuality, at least so far.

If I do get a bit defensive here, I would chalk it up to what some write as 'just assumed' and others write to be nasty. Of course, those takes are in the eye of the receiver. On the other hand, interesting how fast the majority takes offense at any mention of other perspectives.

I'm just not in denial about clearly documented relgious beliefs, jewish or catholic or otherwise. Noahidism is a sect all across the country, which has it's basis in the talmud. One of their laws is to create courts to enforce their laws; that's theocracy. Catholics believe in infallibility of the church, the pope, and certain things re: bishops. All of these facts are documented extensively by diverse sources. I take no offense of other perspectives; I take offense at the preference for PC ignorance over the verifiable truth.

rtwngAvngr said:
Catholics believe in infallibility of the church, the pope, and certain things re: bishops. All of these facts are documented extensively by diverse sources. I take no offense of other perspectives; I take offense at the preference for PC ignorance over the verifiable truth.

I suppose that's basically true. Although the Pope probably doesn't micro-manage much.

IMHO, the differences between the french and english Catholic churches here are quite big, with the english churches being much more progressive. The french church controlled entire communities, way to much influence over everything stemming from their so called authority. The Italians on the other hand are in an entire league of their own, no one can touch the Pope, they have ways of dealing with people like that. :laugh:

Of course, this is just my own personal experience with the different Catholic churches and schools accross the country. It's not written in stone, or anything. Obviously, I'm not Moses.

Said1 said:
I suppose that's basically true. Although the Pope probably doesn't micro-manage much.

IMHO, the differences between the french and english Catholic churches here are quite big, with the english churches being much more progressive. The french church controlled entire communities, way to much influence over everything stemming from their so called authority. The Italians on the other hand are in an entire league of their own, no one can touch the Pope, they have ways of dealing with people like that. :laugh:

Of course, this is just my own personal experience with the different Catholic churches and schools accross the country. It's not written in stone, or anything. Obviously, I'm not Moses.

But..but.. in PM you said you were moses. LIAR!

This reminds me of a date I had with a liberal once. Funny story.

She just thought it was WRONG to say anything bad about Islam OR muslims.

She said religions should not be compared on the ideas contained in their holy writings, in response of course to me telling her what was in the Koran. She said they could be compared by the actions of their professed adherents.

"Ok, let's go there, why does nearly every armed conflict in the world right now have muslims on one side?" She's just went retarded after that.

Forum List

Back