Interbreeding between Jews and Muslims: The answer

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
I strongly advocate the interbreeding of Jews and Muslims to help them get over their problems with each other. Choosing only from your own race or ethnicity for a mate is a stealth form of racism and naziism. We should strive toward a one race human community.

rtwngAvngr said:
I strongly advocate the interbreeding of Jews and Muslims to help them get over their problems with each other. Choosing only from your own race or ethnicity for a mate is a stealth form of racism and naziism. We should strive toward a one race human community.

That looks like a plan for a one-world-order to me. Next, you're going to require a common currency and a common language. Are you in conspiracy with the Jews on this??

5stringJeff said:
That looks like a plan for a one-world-order to me. Next, you're going to require a common currency and a common language. Are you in conspiracy with the Jews on this??

No. I think he's being used in a conspiracy by the jews to promote interbreeding amongst muslims so that the jews can denounce this as a conspiracy by Christians to eliminate the Jewish culture by merging it into muslim culture and then the Jews conspiring to make the Christians conspire will then be able to unhatch their ultimate conspiracy to make the alien race of the jewsians infiltrate the population and slowly eat them from within by stealing their money and making dry humor.

• Thanks
Reactions: Nuc
insein said:
No. I think he's being used in a conspiracy by the jews to promote interbreeding amongst muslims so that the jews can denounce this as a conspiracy by Christians to eliminate the Jewish culture by merging it into muslim culture and then the Jews conspiring to make the Christians conspire will then be able to unhatch their ultimate conspiracy to make the alien race of the jewsians infiltrate the population and slowly eat them from within by stealing their money and making dry humor.

Don't forget, the Masons will be in on it as well! :rotflmao:

Only Jewish women will be used, you do know that religion follows the mother's side? It's a plan...:tinfoil:

dilloduck said:
Why is it that religion "follows" the mothers' side?

Gee, I don't know. Ask RWA, he's the one that's brought that up before. I just figure the Jews would use it in their quest for a New World Order, masonic lodge requirements.

Kathianne said:
Gee, I don't know. Ask RWA, he's the one that's brought that up before. I just figure the Jews would use it in their quest for a New World Order, masonic lodge requirements.

I didn't mean that to be specifically for you to answer. I thought someone would know off-hand cause there are a lot of smart people here. I'll do some research and let you know.

dilloduck said:
I didn't mean that to be specifically for you to answer. I thought someone would know off-hand cause there are a lot of smart people here. I'll do some research and let you know.

here-I found this--

Jewish identity passed on through the mother has been universally accepted by Jews for 3,000 years, and was decided by God, as recorded in the Five Books of Moses in Deut. 7:3-4. The Talmud (Kiddushin 68b) explains how this law is evident from those passages. According to Jewish law, this will remain the person's status forever. There is no way one can lose his status as a Jew even if he thinks he has gone so far as to convert to another religion!
http://judaism.about.com/library/3_askrabbi_o/bl_simmons_amijewish.htm

Kathianne said:
Goes back that far? Wow. Some conspiracy!

more--

The Babylonian Talmud, Kiddushin 68b, derives this Halacha from a verse in Deuteronomy 7:1-5, which also contains the prohibition against intermarriage. "When the L-rd your G-d brings you to the land that you will inherit, many nations will fall away before you; the Hittites, the Girgashites, the Amorites, the Canaanites, the Prizites, the Hivites and the Jebusites... And you shall not marry with them; do not give your daughters to his sons and do not take his daughters for your sons. For he will turn your son away from me and they will worship other gods...." The Talmud points out that the verse only seems to be concerned with the son of the Israelite woman being turned away, "for he (the gentile)" will turn your son away. It does not seem to be concerned that "she (the gentile) will turn your son away." The implication is that the son of the Jewish woman and gentile man is still considered "your (the Jewish grandfather in this case) son," but in the case of a gentile woman married to a Jewish man, the child is not considered "your son" and therefore there is no concern about his turning away. This follows Rashi and Tosfot Ri Hazaken in their explanation of the Gemara.

Tosfot (ad loc. "Amar krah") offers a number of different methods of derivation from the verse, but agrees with the conclusion. This law is also found in the Mishna in Yevamot (ch. 2, 21a): "He counts as a brother in every respect unless he was the son of a maidservant or of a gentile woman."

This halacha is codified in the Code of Jewish Law, Even HaEzer 8:5, and in Maimonides' Mishneh Torah, Laws of Forbidden Relationships, 15:4. Maimonides states: "This is the general rule: The status of an offspring from a gentile man or from a gentile woman is the same as his mother's; we disregard the father."

Another source in the Torah is the verse in Leviticus 24:10: "the son of an Israelite woman went out - and he was the son of an Egyptian man." This person is described as being "in the midst of the community of Israel" - in other words, Jewish.

Probably the most explicit verse against patrilineal descent is in the book of Ezra 10:2-3: Some of the Jews who had returned from the exile declare, "We have trespassed against our G-d and have taken foreign wives of the people of the land. Yet, there is hope in Israel concerning this thing. Therefore, let us make a covenant with our G-d to put away all the wives and such as are born to them, according to the counsel of the L-rd and of those who assemble at the commandment of G-d; let it be done according to the law."

Sources are also in Midrash Rabbah, Numbers, 19, and Jerusalem Talmud, Kiddushin 3:12
http://ohr.edu/ask/ask202.htm

The Talmud says it's the way things are so I guess it's Rabbinical or Oral law that makes it so.

dilloduck said:
more--

http://ohr.edu/ask/ask202.htm

The Talmud says it's the way things are so I guess it's Rabbinical or Oral law that makes it so.
If one subscribes to them, I suppose so. Then again, I don't buy into scientology, predestination, wiccan, etc. Others are free to do so, I leave that between them and their god(s) or lack thereof.

Kathianne said:
If one subscribes to them, I suppose so. Then again, I don't buy into scientology, predestination, wiccan, etc. Others are free to do so, I leave that between them and their god(s) or lack thereof.

I wasn't suggesting that anyone had to subscribe to the fact that one is Jewish if thier mother was Jewish. I was just curious as to the genesis of the concept which I now understand to be the Talmud.

dilloduck said:
I wasn't suggesting that anyone had to subscribe to the fact that one is Jewish if thier mother was Jewish. I was just curious as to the genesis of the concept which I now understand to be the Talmud.

Oh, I misunderstood this:

Kathianne said:
Goes back that far? Wow. Some conspiracy!

Kathianne. It's common knowledge that Jews consider you jewish if your mom is jewish, regardless of your beliefs. QUestioning this makes you look silly. It's not a conspiracy, it's the the jewish religion.

rtwngAvngr said:
Kathianne. It's common knowledge that Jews consider you jewish if your mom is jewish, regardless of your beliefs. QUestioning this makes you look silly. It's not a conspiracy, it's the the jewish religion.

In your hands, a little knowledge is a dangerous thing. You have little bits and pieces of information, but no inderstanding of the meaning of the information.

Do you know WHY children are considered to be what the mother is in Judaism, oh great and powerful conspiracy theorist?

It's because there were no DNA test and you ALWAYS know who the mother is...not so with the father.

Putz.

jillian said:
It's because there were no DNA test and you ALWAYS know who the mother is...not so with the father.

Putz.

Too bad they didn't have DNA to test Mary with, would have saved a lot of controversy.

Forum List

Back