Intelligence Squared Debate On Income Inequality

Excellent. These are always great debates with real experts. The one on money and politics really made me rethink my position. I wouldn't have guessed that former lawyers for the ACLU would be arguing both sides of the debate.

Who needs to watch a long debate. It's already well known-- Income inequality has gotten worse under Obama. Can you spell HYPOCRITE?

And sorry.....not going to be bumping this thread. Just wanted to place that unfortunate FACT in the thread.

:coffee:

Isn't it possible to summarize the salient points of this discussion instead of mindless cut & paste?

Isn't it possible to summarize the salient points of this discussion instead of mindless cut & paste?

You might be an idiot. The discussion hasn't happened yet. If you'd like to watch the debate...it will be streamed live at the link provided.

Mindless cut and paste? You fucking retard.

Who needs to watch a long debate. It's already well known-- Income inequality has gotten worse under Obama. Can you spell HYPOCRITE?

And sorry.....not going to be bumping this thread. Just wanted to place that unfortunate FACT in the thread.

:coffee:
Income inequality greatest in the Blue states.

Instead of worrying about income inequality and minimum wage, we should be discussing output inequality .

People in general get paid what they are worth.

China, thanks to capitalism, now has billionaires and 400 million still living as subsistence farmers. You cant have more inequality than that and yet its a sign of huge upward mobility. No liberal could refute that but it doesn't matter to a liberals who lack the IQ for reason.

China is awesome. Let's copy them!

what aspect of china exactly do you want to copy and why? Can you say,liberal.

I like their justice system; swift and certain.

China, thanks to capitalism, now has billionaires and 400 million still living as subsistence farmers. You cant have more inequality than that and yet its a sign of huge upward mobility. No liberal could refute that but it doesn't matter to a liberals who lack the IQ for reason.

China is awesome. Let's copy them!

what aspect of china exactly do you want to copy and why? Can you say,liberal.

I like their justice system; swift and certain.

yes but our subject is economics

Holy shit. Please....re-read the OP. It is an announcement about a live debate that is taking place RIGHT NOW.

I simply announced it for those who want to watch.

Please...fuck off.

Forum List

Back