Intelligence Officer Lt. Col. Schaffer - Ron Paul is Right on Iran

truthsaga

Economic and BlowBack Ace
Feb 11, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjZsZA3g7Rc&feature=player_embedded]Intelligence Officer Says Ron Paul Is Right on Iran - YouTube[/ame]

Ad hominem attacks are usually the way to go when one has no way to counter a claim.

Anyone who offers a rational assessment of the Iran conflict is bound to receive them. War and nation building is what we do in this country any more. People are hellbent on keeping things the way they are...for whatever intellectual deficiency they can muster.

What could an Army Colonel and intelligence officer possibly know about Iran? And those guys in Israel, what do they know about Iran? Nothing I'm sure.

I'm sticking with the geniuses on this board and the big gov politicians they support...THEY know what's best I'm sure. :cuckoo:

Actually I am way on the inside in regards to Iran.

That "retired" LTC is a joke making such comments that Iran is no threat or that Israel can just take care of them.

I'd like to ask him when did he leave the system and is his clearance still active. What does he know and from who.

Carry on....

Ad hominem attacks are usually the way to go when one has no way to counter a claim.

Anyone who offers a rational assessment of the Iran conflict is bound to receive them. War and nation building is what we do in this country any more. People are hellbent on keeping things the way they are...for whatever intellectual deficiency they can muster.

He's a retired LTC, not a COL...don't promote the twit.

I'd like to know where this LTC worked prior to retiring, that makes a huge difference. Being an intelligence officer doesn't give one access to what is going on in a select area....but of course you knew that, eh?

What could an Army Colonel and intelligence officer possibly know about Iran? And those guys in Israel, what do they know about Iran? Nothing I'm sure.

I'm sticking with the geniuses on this board and the big gov politicians they support...THEY know what's best I'm sure. :cuckoo:

I'd like to know where this LTC worked prior to retiring, that makes a huge difference. Being an intelligence officer doesn't give one access to what is going on in a select area....but of course you knew that, eh?

The former head of the CIA's Bin Laden unit has also endorsed this policy on Iran and agrees with much of Ron Paul is saying. The Israel's as well have spoken on several occasions that they can deal with Iran and for us to stay out of it.

Looking at this clown from my perspective is that he is trying to sell his book to people willing to believe blood thirsty people are in charge and that he is some saint telling you what is really going on based on his FORMER intel MOS in the Army.

He is scum IMO pawning a book on the back of the Iran story, telling you Ron Paul is dead-on when Ron Paul has most likely never seen anything above Confidential or even Secret on Iran.

Ohhhhhh, someone that worked in the CIA in the 90s. Let's see, it is 2012....both him and this "retired" LTC are no longer going to work inside the Govt.

Why don't you go ask your retired high school football coach about the coming football season playbook. I'm sure he has seen it among the Readers Digest in the bathroom.

The former head of the CIA's Bin Laden unit has also endorsed this policy on Iran and agrees with much of Ron Paul is saying. The Israel's as well have spoken on several occasions that they can deal with Iran and for us to stay out of it.

The twit in the video said Iran might have the bomb, well wouldn't they use that to force us to leave the area???

Wouldn't they use it to bring back the 12th Imam?

Blackmail their Arab neighbors for cheap oil?

Wouldn't the Israelis, Arabs and us openly state it? Someone would know....

I'd like to know where this LTC worked prior to retiring, that makes a huge difference.

If you don't know that, why are you so quick to criticize his stance. Would you reverse your position on his comments if you knew where he worked prior to retiring and it turned out, it was involving Iran. I wonder.

Are Israel's leaders...and that fellow that used to head up the CIA Bin Laden unit...also clowns for suggesting Paul is right on Iran? What makes your experience superior to theirs? Honestly, I am interested in what makes your background and opinion trump theirs.

Uh, I see the intel on Iran....more than those 2 clowns.

Of course, one doesn't need be in my shoes to understand Iran is a threat to us, Israel and the middle east.

Anyone disputing that is a moron. When the chimp running Iran talks about creating chaos for his religion and wiping Israel off the face of the Earth......uh, pay attention.:eusa_whistle:

I'd like to know where this LTC worked prior to retiring, that makes a huge difference.

If you don't know that, why are you so quick to criticize his stance. Would you reverse your position on his comments if you knew where he worked prior to retiring and it turned out, it was involving Iran. I wonder.

Are Israel's leaders...and that fellow that used to head up the CIA Bin Laden unit...also clowns for suggesting Paul is right on Iran? What makes your experience superior to theirs? Honestly, I am interested in what makes your background and opinion trump theirs.

The twit in the video said Iran might have the bomb, well wouldn't they use that to force us to leave the area???

I think you're missing the overall point. It isn't the job of the U.S. to manage the world. And staying hands off as far as Iran is concerned doesn't mean not defending our country. You just stay out of it until they pose a clear and present danger to us. The only thing Paul may be wrong about is whether we're there yet or not.

The kooks on the left and right that support Iran getting nukes to need to explain how that helps the middle east and world in general.

How does religious nuts, that believe in some chaotic event, owning nuclear weapons become a good thing?

In North Korea we see it has turned them into a huge prison where outsiders cannot intervene in the mass killings/torture of the people because the nuts in charge have nukes. In their case the nukes are to prevent outsiders from helping the innocent caught inside.

With Iran the nukes help them promote their Persian empire much like what Hitler envisioned with Nazis ruling Europe to Asia like the Romans which he admired. The current Iranians want to bring back to Persian Empire while at the same time eliminating Israel and possibly us, along with enslaving the "Sunni Arabs" that control the oil.

So this sounds like a good thing to you kooks?

i'm not missing any point, which you don't have.

We are the world's super power to prevent countries like Iran, China, Russia and North Korea from taking over their neighbors for various reasons.

We learned this lesson from WWII, but it seems some of you didn't learn crap. The US cannot ignore regional threats which eventually lead to mass killings and spill over into the world community.

We could not allow Saddam to invade Kuwait to steal their wealth and kill their people, then threatening Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, etc.

We could not allow muslim terrorists to openly train in Afghanistan to eventually pull of a 9/11. You must be ok with that, eh?

FYI...it has been leaked that Iran is supporting Al Qai'da.

I think you're missing the overall point. It isn't the job of the U.S. to manage the world. And staying hands off as far as Iran is concerned doesn't mean not defending our country. You just stay out of it until they pose a clear and present danger to us. The only thing Paul may be wrong about is whether we're there yet or not.

"Buried deep in the archives of America's intelligence services are a series of memos, written during the last years of President George W. Bush's administration, that describe how Israeli Mossad officers recruited operatives belonging to the terrorist group Jundallah by passing themselves off as American agents.

"According to two U.S. intelligence officials, the Israelis, flush with American dollars and toting U.S. passports, posed as CIA officers in recruiting Jundallah operatives -- what is commonly referred to as a 'false flag' operation."

False Flag - By Mark Perry | Foreign Policy

The 1% in Iran, Israel, and the US all have an existential reason to distract the 99% with wars and rumors of wars. The global economic system is in full meltdown; it may require years for that to become obvious to everyone, or it could happen by next November.

Elites in the US, Iranian, and Israeli governments will seek to distract their constituents' from the greatest transfer of private debt into public debt in all history by jingoistic appeals to "existential threats" and other lies.

The global 1% are the biggest existential threat any of us are facing at the moment.

Uh, I see the intel on Iran....more than those 2 clowns.

Of course, one doesn't need be in my shoes to understand Iran is a threat to us, Israel and the middle east.

Anyone disputing that is a moron. When the chimp running Iran talks about creating chaos for his religion and wiping Israel off the face of the Earth......uh, pay attention.:eusa_whistle:

Iran is no threat to us or Israel, they're a threat to themselves and that's it. They've been saber rattling for about a decade and haven't done anything but more saber rattling. Both our military and Israel's military could wipe out the Iranian military in about 24 hours. Iran is not a threat.

This is just like Iraq all over again. We have former intelligence officials and other countries more closely involved telling us not to get ahead of ourselves, but we're just dead set on starting more wars we don't need to. We need to wait. The Iranian people can't stand Ahmadinejad and want him gone, but if we charge in there and start laying waste to their country they'll flip and support him.

He made a great point at the end. Gaddafi's biggest blunder was giving up on his Nuke aspirations. If he hadn't,he would still be alive and running Libya today. Iran's survival depends on them getting the Nukes. Because having the Nukes puts you in a special club. When you join this club,the West is forced to accept & repect you. North Korea has understood that very well. Gaddafi didn't and look what happened to him? So it really is a race against time for Iran. They will have to speed things up and develop their Nukes before they are attacked and destroyed. It really is a a matter of survival for them.

i'm not missing any point, which you don't have.

We are the world's super power to prevent countries like Iran, China, Russia and North Korea from taking over their neighbors for various reasons.

We learned this lesson from WWII, but it seems some of you didn't learn crap. The US cannot ignore regional threats which eventually lead to mass killings and spill over into the world community.

We could not allow Saddam to invade Kuwait to steal their wealth and kill their people, then threatening Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, etc.

We could not allow muslim terrorists to openly train in Afghanistan to eventually pull of a 9/11. You must be ok with that, eh?

FYI...it has been leaked that Iran is supporting Al Qai'da.

WE CANNOT AFFORD TO DO THIS ANYMORE! Not monetarily or with the lives of our soldiers. You would bankrupt this country trying to solve even half of the world's problems. Destroying America at home by trying to support our interests abroad has got to be the stupidest damn thing I've heard.

You're a nutjob.:cuckoo:

"Buried deep in the archives of America's intelligence services are a series of memos, written during the last years of President George W. Bush's administration, that describe how Israeli Mossad officers recruited operatives belonging to the terrorist group Jundallah by passing themselves off as American agents.

"According to two U.S. intelligence officials, the Israelis, flush with American dollars and toting U.S. passports, posed as CIA officers in recruiting Jundallah operatives -- what is commonly referred to as a 'false flag' operation."

False Flag - By Mark Perry | Foreign Policy

The 1% in Iran, Israel, and the US all have an existential reason to distract the 99% with wars and rumors of wars. The global economic system is in full meltdown; it may require years for that to become obvious to everyone, or it could happen by next November.

Elites in the US, Iranian, and Israeli governments will seek to distract their constituents' from the greatest transfer of private debt into public debt in all history by jingoistic appeals to "existential threats" and other lies.

The global 1% are the biggest existential threat any of us are facing at the moment.

Forum List

Back