Intelligence Not Heritable?

I don't see what's funny about this at all.

(1) The comment implicitly privileges nuclear physics, which is just one way of viewing the world, and one closely associated with White Males.

(2) Keeping dogs ignorant instead of teaching them things, even implicitly sexist and racist things like nuclear physics, is nothing to laugh at. It is a blatant example of species-ism, which is just the logical extension of white racism. A genuinely caring society would liberate dogs from their oppression, and promote them to full equality with our own species.

Once again the Right is shown to be cruel, Euro-centered and blatantly speciesist.

I don't see what's funny about this at all.

(1) The comment implicitly privileges nuclear physics, which is just one way of viewing the world, and one closely associated with White Males.

(2) Keeping dogs ignorant instead of teaching them things, even implicitly sexist and racist things like nuclear physics, is nothing to laugh at. It is a blatant example of species-ism, which is just the logical extension of white racism. A genuinely caring society would liberate dogs from their oppression, and promote them to full equality with our own species.

Once again the Right is shown to be cruel, Euro-centered and blatantly speciesist.

Now THAT is funny!

He's joking, right?

How are dogs our equals? They have no consciousness of themselves, and as far as I know, they lack the ability to create art. If we liberate them, they'll run in packs, tearing apart livestock, small animals and children...while they starve and suffer a wide assortment of diseases and parasites.

Forum List

Back