Intelligence is the pinnacle of creation

The answer is no, you can't. The human machine can though.
So what? So can the "mouse machine" or the "worm machine", you goober. That has nothing to do with your claim of our intelligence being the pinnacle of creation. In fact, that's you, changing the topic, like you always do. Ding, the next time you produce a formal argument to support your point and then field and respond directly to counter-arguments to your argument will be the very first time.
Only a moron would fail to recognize that living things are more advanced and complex than non-living things.

Only a moron would fail to recognize that consciousness and intelligence - like that possessed by humans - is the most complex thing the universe has created.

upload_2018-2-19_18-50-9.png

^ What's this? A quantitative measure which proves that intelligence is the most complex thing produced by the universe. Holy shit!

We are literally faced with the mind blowing reality that our universe miraculously once occupied the space of one billionth of one trillionth the size of a single atom and then began to expand and cool until such a time it produced beings that know and create and can contemplate their origin.
God created intelligence.
Who created god?
You'll find out. I think who created magnetic force may be a better bet to start the process. The Big Bang is not entirely wrong. The question remains how did the Big Bang go Bang ? We cant even cure a fucking toenail fungus.
When?

When you wake up(not here) and see hundreds of millions/billions of humans saying :
" OH SHIT, It's true ! " .......at which time the database(book of life) reveals the vast majority are not listed in it.

When you wake up(not here) and see hundreds of millions/billions of humans saying :
" OH SHIT, It's true ! " .......at which time the database(book of life) reveals the vast majority are not listed in it.
And it will be that very moment when they realize that they were a fool. That they exchanged a short life of pleasure, doing what they like, instead of obeying God and spending eternity with Him.

The ultimate "Oh F*ck" moment.

Only a moron would fail to recognize that living things are more advanced and complex than non-living things.
BY exactly what standard? Because it depends on your standard. A bacterium is, for the most part, not more complicated than a galaxy.

Only a moron would fail to recognize that consciousness and intelligence - like that possessed by humans - is the most complex thing the universe has created.
Thank you Shaman Ding, but I think i will rely on arguments and evidence, and not the authoritative declarations of priests like yourself. And you just took a cup of water from the ocean and used it to deduce that whales do not exist. I think I will reserve judgment.

Forum List

Back