Intelligence and Truth

if You Think One Has To Understand Your Humor, Then You Have No Clue What Constitutes Humor.

George H. W. Bush, Was Not Only Intelligent But He Is National Hero. As A Loyal Mass Democrat I Struggled In 1980 Over Where To Jump The Aisle And Campaign For Him. Wish Today That I Had. My Instincts Were There, And So Was My Heart, But My loyalty Fuk-ed Me.

go Figure
Ok.

Cheney's trying to waterboard the lesbian out of her.

OMFG!!! Who let the dawgs out?

eatfetus.jpg

If you think one has to understand your humor, then you have no clue what constitutes humor.

George H. W. Bush, was not only intelligent but he is national hero. As a loyal Mass Democrat I struggled in 1980 over where to jump the aisle and campaign for him. Wish today that I had. My instincts were there, and so was my heart, but my loyalty fuk-ed me.

go figure

George H. W. Bush was the one who said "I don't know that atheists should be considered as citizens, nor should they be considered patriots"

"In the biography, Cheney discusses how she came out to her parents, noting her father's initial reaction: "You know, look, you're my daughter and I love you and I just want you to be happy."

Mary Cheney - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

NCN.

She saying that now, thats not what she was saying nor what was coming out back in 2000-2002. And btw, what the hell could her biography be about unless its to talk about how her father has the perfect first name

She saying that now, thats not what she was saying nor what was coming out back in 2000-2002. And btw, what the hell could her biography be about unless its to talk about how her father has the perfect first name

I don't know what was coming out back in 2000-2002. Perhaps you have some evidence that she's changed her tune. I do think she has an interesting story... you're wrong about that.

to what do you refer?

he stood by while his president and his party tried to pass a constitutional amendment banning gay marriage, all while she and her long time partner were having a baby together. He allowed his party to marginalize her for votes from the religious right.

I figure that constitutes not standing up for her. no?

he stood by while his president and his party tried to pass a constitutional amendment banning gay marriage, all while she and her long time partner were having a baby together. He allowed his party to marginalize her for votes from the religious right.

I figure that constitutes not standing up for her. no?

should he have resigned?
he said at the time that he thought it was an issue that should be resolved at the state level.
i'm pretty sure the bill was dead when she became pregnant,BTW.

i don't much care for the guy, but i think he loves his daughter.

should he have resigned?
he said at the time that he thought it was an issue that should be resolved at the state level.
i'm pretty sure the bill was dead when she became pregnant,BTW.

i don't much care for the guy, but i think he loves his daughter.

No. (for other reasons, yes. lol...) but he should have stood up for her.

If a constitutional amendment exists marginalizing gays, then that allows every bible belt state to do the same. It's why things like that were taken out of the hands of the state to begin with. They couldn't be trusted to protect people's rights.

I think he loves his daughter, too. I think he was a coward and an opportunist on this issue.

No. (for other reasons, yes. lol...) but he should have stood up for her.

If a constitutional amendment exists marginalizing gays, then that allows every bible belt state to do the same. It's why things like that were taken out of the hands of the state to begin with. They couldn't be trusted to protect people's rights.

I think he loves his daughter, too. I think he was a coward and an opportunist on this issue.

he may have stood up for her behind closed doors; i've heard that that's how he tends to operate. :eusa_whistle:

why should the federal govt be trusted any more than an individual state govt?

Forum List

Back