Integration, Multiculturalism, Diversity - Why they always fail

Because everyone is racist. There are evolutionary advantages to racism. People are hard-wired to trust and help people who are related to them - they are the ones we likely share genes with. If someone looks different, then they are likely unrelated to us and we instnictively and sub-consciously dislike them.

And they said that the Neanderthals were extinct, and yet here you are. If you knew anything about history you would know how untrue that is. The only true racist on this planet are either ignorant or opportunist whites, not all whites. Some, unlike you, have the good sense to know that race is nothing more than a social construct. I humbly invite you to leave the 1950's and join the rest of us in the 21st century...

Whoops. Stumbled into another Republican thread. I wonder why minorities don't vote Republican? I just can't quite put my finger on it... Maybe it's because the GOP doesn't give minorities free stuff. That must be it! Stick to your principles, conservatives! Because principles like these will attract those minorities to your cause.

LMBAO! Since I have been posting in this cesspool(for entertainment), this must be the 100th time some person has made a statement insinuating in a very immature, childlike manner that minorities, (mostly blacks) get all of this
"free stuff".

I have asked over and over for someone to describe in detail what "free stuff"' they are referring to. And so far, no one has.

And no one ever will.

It’s a myth contrived by the right to explain away their election loss; they refuse to accept the fact that a majority of the voters simply rejected the republican agenda.

Because everyone is racist. There are evolutionary advantages to racism. People are hard-wired to trust and help people who are related to them - they are the ones we likely share genes with. If someone looks different, then they are likely unrelated to us and we instnictively and sub-consciously dislike them.

You’ve mistaken ‘failure’ for resistance by racists and others opposed to all Americans realizing their civil liberties.

Besides, diversity and multiculturalism are a fact of American life in the 21st Century, and America’s future. Reactionary racists need to understand that.

True. This past presidential election proved that.

Been with my wife for over 20 years and we are an interracial couple. Fuck you.

Whoops. Stumbled into another Republican thread. I wonder why minorities don't vote Republican? I just can't quite put my finger on it... Maybe it's because the GOP doesn't give minorities free stuff. That must be it! Stick to your principles, conservatives! Because principles like these will attract those minorities to your cause.

LMBAO! Since I have been posting in this cesspool(for entertainment), this must be the 100th time some person has made a statement insinuating in a very immature, childlike manner that minorities, (mostly blacks) get all of this
"free stuff".

I have asked over and over for someone to describe in detail what "free stuff"' they are referring to. And so far, no one has.
since there ate more whites on welfare than blacks, who did thy vote for since they are all getting ' free stuff'?

"free stuff".

And no one ever will.

It’s a myth contrived by the right to explain away their election loss; they refuse to accept the fact that a majority of the voters simply rejected the republican agenda.

You are correct, I only keep asking because I would enjoy posting a rebuttal to such lunacy. What is even more puzzling to me is that so many on the right hang their election loss on the fact that Obama secured the black vote by "making promises" to black voters.

Even Romney as opposed to graviously accepting his defeat, insinuated the same nonsense. The female vote as well as the Latino vote also contributed significantly to who won the election.

Last edited:
You are correct, I only keep asking because I would enjoy posting a rebuttal to such lunacy. What is even more puzzling to me is that so many on the right hang their election loss on the fact that Obama secured the black vote by "making promises" to black voters.

Even Romney as opposed to graviously accepting his defeat, insinuated the same nonsense. The female vote as well as the Latino vote also contributed significantly to who won the election.

Yes - negros, hispos, and women went for obozo. All beneficiaries of affirmative action and welfare. That's the free stuff.

Clearly, you are talking about conservatives.

Quote: Originally Posted by katsteve2012

since there ate more whites on welfare than blacks, who did thy vote for since they are all getting ' free stuff'?

Actually there are equal numbers but since whites outnumber blacks 5 to 1...

I never agreed with all of what those people who were for integration, and multiculturalism, and
all this Homosexualism, and lesbianism or LBGTG, Tranies, transexualism, beastiality.
I never accepted these people in America. All these people who support the above , will
be the casue of the destructon of America.

I never agreed with all of what those people who were for integration, and multiculturalism, and
all this Homosexualism, and lesbianism or LBGTG, Tranies, transexualism, beastiality.
I never accepted these people in America. All these people who support the above , will
be the casue of the destructon of America.

Robert De Niro wife

Yes - negros, hispos, and women went for obozo. All beneficiaries of affirmative action and welfare. That's the free stuff.

No- white females have benefitted more from affirmative action than any other group in America by gender or ethnicity.

And there is no such thing as "free stuff".

It is obvious that you are an illiterate and misinformed "parrot".

No where is the failure of integration more apparent than in Compton, California where a race war is raging between blacks and latinos. The black residents, however many remain, are bewildered and confused. Why are they under attack by latinos? Aren't they allies in the larger conflict with whites? Only to black people because the latinos intend to force them out to the last man, woman or child.

All the diversity intimidation works only on white people. Latinos aren't buying into the multiculturalism clap trap.

[

No- white females have benefitted more from affirmative action than any other group in America by gender or ethnicity.

I don't really agree. White females are fairly smart (unlike negros) and don't need much help.
And besides, most white females are married to a white male so their spouse also benefits from their affirmative action job.

All the diversity intimidation works only on white people. Latinos aren't buying into the multiculturalism clap trap.

Got that right and it's because our establishment media harps on the evils of racism. In the non-white world, racism is taken for granted.

[

I don't really agree. White females are fairly smart (unlike negros) and don't need much help.

Whether you agree or not, they get "help". And the vast majority of so called "negros" that I know far exceed any level of intelligence that you will ever attain.

And I am starting to wonder if your lack of it is genetiically related.

And besides, most white females are married to a white male so their spouse also benefits from their affirmative action job.

And besides that, you are finally right, and thanks for saving me some words and making that point for me.

I believe that perhaps some of the reasons multiculturalism and integration has always failed is partially attributed to evolutionary biology. When we see something that doesn't closely resemble ourselves, our natural instinct is to either fear it or fight it. The same notion can be applied here, it may be a biological fear that is holding us back from true multiculturalism. That being said, we as humans are able to overcome this instinct by conditioning ourselves to be more racially tolerant. It may be a long laborious process, but it is the only sure-fire way for us all to coexist.

Forum List

Back