‘Insurmountable’: Morning Joe says Trump’s Russia lies may have already sunk his presidency

MSNBC host Joe Scarborough on Monday suggested that it may already be too late for Donald Trump to save his presidency due to the “insurmountable” Russian scandal.

Reflecting on a Reuters report about three separate Justice Department investigations into Trump’s ties to Russia, Scarborough compared the scandal to President Bill Clinton’s impeachment.
“You actually look at Donald Trump saying, ‘I have not had any ties with Russia, I’ve had no business dealings with Russia,'” the MSNBC host observed. “And he just says that point blank. I think, these stories that come out, I think the political problems that follow — if there are all these front businesses — are insurmountable.”

According to Reuters, the FBI has opened at least three investigations related to Russia’s meddling in the 2016 U.S. election. The Pittsburgh field office is looking into breaches of the Democratic National Committee’s computer systems and the San Francisco office is probing emails that were stolen from Clinton campaign manager John Podesta.

Additionally, FBI agents in Washington are conducting a counterintelligence inquiry into “financial transactions by Russian individuals and companies who are believed to have links to Trump associates,” Reuters reported.
From Joes mouth to Gods ears

Get your crayons and coloring books out, turn on your Rush Limbaugh you're in for one hell of a ride.

th

Odd, the snowflakes don't seem to have Hutch's back on his bullshit lies about how the MSM handled the John Edwards affair. He is too much of a pussy to admit he was lying and was called out.

Typical snowflake.

No truth, No character, no morality...just feigned outrage over bullshit lies.

Odd, the snowflakes don't seem to have Hutch's back on his bullshit lies about how the MSM handled the John Edwards affair. He is too much of a pussy to admit he was lying and was called out.

Typical snowflake.

You can look out your rear view mirror all you want too, but all eyeballs are focused on the COMRADE right now.

th

Poll: Donald Trump's job approval rating declines to 38 percent

Can anyone here imagine the outcry if the house ever tried to impeach Trump? It would make the snowflake protests look tiny and tame in comparison. Enough already!

I spent a few hours in a hospital waiting room today...reading the magazines from last October all talking like Hillary had won the election and Trump had lost. I got to laugh all over again at how she lost and all these media hacks got it wrong. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hutch is a snowflake liar...what a shock.

Yea, the MsM and FEMINISTS were all over EDWARDS because of his verified misogyny. :420::420::420::420:

Now you're going to tell me the CLINTON GLOBAL INITITAIVE is closing because they solved all the poverty and disease on earth, not because Hillary can no longer sell political favors through the fake charity and slush fund.

Why do SNOWFLAKES have such an aversion to TRUTH? It's fucking bizarre.

Moron.

It was the MSM that sunk Edwards.

Typical snowflake.

What are you claiming the media did and why they did it?

The story broke in the MSM when it could be confirmed. Prior to that, it could not be confirmed. That's why a tabloid was the only one running the unconfirmed story.

Forum List

Back