Insurer: She Should Have Known That Her Bleeding Breast Was Not An ‘Emergency’

And if you think it will be one damn bit better when the government is taing care of all your health care needs you are kidding yourselves.

The same bureaucratic assholes that are looking to save the insurance companies a dime will now be trying to save the government a dime. The only difference is that the goivernment is a hell of a lot harder to sue. You'd best become real close friends with your congress critter because that'll be about the only hope you've got of getting uncle sam to pay up when one of his idiot functionaries does something like this.

Wow ... so no one can find these links when they are sick, only when healthy? :lol:
You can't make this shit up.

Why not? You do. Nobody said anything about being sick and not being able to find links. I read the pro bono link for my state. Not one entry for the type of case I had.

The results I posted were a quick search, if someone actually needed help they can find it if they aren't too lazy.

it's not about who is too lazy. It's about how the insurance companies have the deck stacked in their favor.

Why not? You do. Nobody said anything about being sick and not being able to find links. I read the pro bono link for my state. Not one entry for the type of case I had.

The results I posted were a quick search, if someone actually needed help they can find it if they aren't too lazy.

it's not about who is too lazy. It's about how the insurance companies have the deck stacked in their favor.

No, the government has the deck stacked, and yes it is about being lazy.

Forum List

Back