Insurance Woes

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
Ouch.

My homeowner's insurance company is pulling out of the state along with all the other major insurers so I've been calling around for quotes. Rates are all at least double what I'm paying now.

To add insult to injury they are compelled by law to read me (as a resident of an apparent outlaw state) a statement before giving the quote stating that assaulting an insurance adjuster is a felony.

:(

Ouch.

My homeowner's insurance company is pulling out of the state along with all the other major insurers so I've been calling around for quotes. Rates are all at least double what I'm paying now.

To add insult to injury they are compelled by law to read me (as a resident of an apparent outlaw state) a statement before giving the quote stating that assaulting an insurance adjuster is a felony.

:(

get outta town! that is too funny! well, we can give you a quote, but first let's make it clear you can't assault me over it! it should be a felony for them to suddenly be able assault your wallet and charge you double! :eusa_doh:

get outta town! that is too funny! well, we can give you a quote, but first let's make it clear you can't assault me over it! it should be a felony for them to suddenly be able assault your wallet and charge you double! :eusa_doh:

It probably has something to do with our new castle law, you know the one where we can shoot anyone that annoys us?

Though I'm guessing insurance adjusters aren't the most popular people in these here parts.

Forum List

Back