Insurance Stocks Soar..

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Insurance companies show Obama who's Boss... :clap2:..the jokes on us...:eusa_eh:

In fact, without the public option that has been abandoned by the Senate, all the health care reform bill does in ensure that Americans must buy private insurance, thus inflating the coffers of insurance companies. It's a win-win for them. It gives them additional customers who are forced by law to get health insurance, and some of them will have subsidies paid for by the rest of us.

Health Insurance Stocks Soar As Senate Bill Nears Passage | HULIQ

Last edited:
Insurance companies show Obama who's Boss... :clap2:..the jokes on us...:eusa_eh:

In fact, without the public option that has been abandoned by the Senate, all the health care reform bill does in ensure that Americans must buy private insurance, thus inflating the coffers of insurance companies. It's a win-win for them. It gives them additional customers who are forced by law to get health insurance, and some of them will have subsidies paid for by the rest of us.

I saw that, it was a stupid and uninformed comment by Scarborough. He has no such information.

And the great thing is that no matter how stupid this thing turns out to be, ALL of the Dems will vote for it. The Big 0 needs to be able to say that it's done in the State of the Union address.

Are all of us outside of Nebraska really going to pay for the Medicaid for Nebraska FOREVER? The various bribes should be enough proof that this booddogle is a swindle than anything else. Nobody is voting on the merits of the bill. It's all bribes and graft and they are using our money, previously stolen, to make the bribes.

This is comedy of the highest sort. The jokes on the American population. The biggest joke is in the seat of government.

This is a stupid bill, all it does is raise taxes, increase premiums, and sets the stage for a single payor system. It will force Insurance companies to cover everyone and everything; which will drive up the premiums until people cannot afford them anymore. Once that happens the government will step in and say, WE CAN HELP! And once that happens, the rationing, death panels and all the other goodies come into play...

Stupid government, idiotic democrats...

On the bright side, the dems will pay dearly for this...

Obama and the Democratic Party sell out to the special interests, Big Pharma, Insurance Companies, Doctors and union members will be thrown under the bus more than likely.

Yes... Obama and the Democratic Party sure played there loyalists for fools. It would be laughable if it wasn't so sad.

Insurance Companies and Big Pharma are the Big Winners! Way to show those damned corporations demoncwats.. way to show em!

And ya know what I saw on Malkin's site? I'll look for it.. AARP senior medigap Insurance won't be subjected to the same controls and stipulations that the other Insurance companies are.. Now we know why they sold out the seniors.. everybody got their little tummies rubbed,,, except for the American taxpayer. Chalk up another lie and get out your checkbook. you got some damn big bills a coming your way.

http://michellemalkin.com/2009/12/18/taking-on-aarps-demcare-fat-cats/

Last edited:

I saw that, it was a stupid and uninformed comment by Scarborough. He has no such information.

I'm sorry to inform you that you have been played for a fool, I really am sorry...:(

http://seminal.firedoglake.com/diary/19532

Last edited:

I'm sorry to inform you that you have been played for a fool, I really am sorry...:(

You all were saying that healthcare reform would never pass so how could it have any affect on insurance stock at all? The only time we have been pretty sure it is going to pass was when they ran the test vote this weekend.

These personal attacks are so petty, Lumpy. Try sticking to the issues.

And the great thing is that no matter how stupid this thing turns out to be, ALL of the Dems will vote for it. The Big 0 needs to be able to say that it's done in the State of the Union address.

Are all of us outside of Nebraska really going to pay for the Medicaid for Nebraska FOREVER? The various bribes should be enough proof that this booddogle is a swindle than anything else. Nobody is voting on the merits of the bill. It's all bribes and graft and they are using our money, previously stolen, to make the bribes.

This is comedy of the highest sort. The jokes on the American population. The biggest joke is in the seat of government.

Gotta agree. There was some heavy duty horse trading big time going on just so they can try to pass this peice of shit bill on Christmas eve. This was all done behind closed doors in our new open and transparant Govt. I doubt any of the Clowns will have the time or the inclinatioin to actually read this thing. They will, however, vote on it. Oh yeah. They are sure looking out for us taxpayers big time. They all suck.

Gotta agree. There was some heavy duty horse trading big time going on just so they can try to pass this peice of shit bill on Christmas eve. This was all done behind closed doors in our new open and transparant Govt. I doubt any of the Clowns will have the time or the inclinatioin to actually read this thing. They will, however, vote on it. Oh yeah. They are sure looking out for us taxpayers big time. They all suck.

Damn straight shooting, Nebraska never pays another Medicaid Bill FOREVER. They are officially PARASITES sucking off the rest of us taxpayers teats.. How's that feel?

Would you prefer that they had eliminated the insurance co. anti-trust exemption, included a robust public option, and expanded Medicare to 55?

Would you prefer that they had eliminated the insurance co. anti-trust exemption, included a robust public option, and expanded Medicare to 55?

How does it feel knowing Nebraska get's a piece of your paycheck every time they file a medicaid claim...and the citizens of that State don't have to pay a DIME for their medicaid coverage....FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nebraska, Louisiana, Vermont and Massachusetts. These states are getting more federal help paying for a proposed Medicaid expansion than other states are. In the case of Nebraska — represented by Sen. Ben Nelson, who's providing the critical 60th vote for the legislation to pass — the federal government is picking up 100 percent of the tab for the expansion, in perpetuity.
Who wins, who loses in Senate health bill - Health care reform- msnbc.com
You just got FUCKED America!!!!

What is happening may be worse than we might think. Not only are we not going to have a healthcare bill that is worth a flip, but any other legislation that is really important for the people will also be screwed up.

It is not the Democrats' or the Republican's, it is both. Neither represent the American people. It is time to resolve to get rid of the whole bunch, start over with the working class as our government. We need people who have no agenda but to raise America back to the free nation she used to be.

If we don't do something soon, Obama will work out fully his agenda to destroy the country, and there will, be no return.

However, there might be a good side to that. God has a plan. Obama may be another Judas. Selling out the nation may be how God will bring the world to the place where He will carry out His final promises.

I am an American, but right now I do not support the president or any of our government. I will live my life as a free American, just as I grew up. If anyone wants to tell me I am wrong, go ahead, but I will continue to be free. I will speak my mind, and especially my heart in this country, and I will love my neighbors. I will even love my enemies, but I will not promote their agendas.

I am an American. I believe we must take up the flag, and plant it in front of the face of Obama, and tell him to go back to his country.

What is happening may be worse than we might think. Not only are we not going to have a healthcare bill that is worth a flip, but any other legislation that is really important for the people will also be screwed up.

It is not the Democrats' or the Republican's, it is both. Neither represent the American people. It is time to resolve to get rid of the whole bunch, start over with the working class as our government. We need people who have no agenda but to raise America back to the free nation she used to be.

If we don't do something soon, Obama will work out fully his agenda to destroy the country, and there will, be no return.

However, there might be a good side to that. God has a plan. Obama may be another Judas. Selling out the nation may be how God will bring the world to the place where He will carry out His final promises.

I am an American, but right now I do not support the president or any of our government. I will live my life as a free American, just as I grew up. If anyone wants to tell me I am wrong, go ahead, but I will continue to be free. I will speak my mind, and especially my heart in this country, and I will love my neighbors. I will even love my enemies, but I will not promote their agendas.

I am an American. I believe we must take up the flag, and plant it in front of the face of Obama, and tell him to go back to his country.

No thanks. We'll get rid of the "whole bunch and start over" if the Republicans ever regain power.

The Democrats are trying, they are not destroying America. The other side however isn't doing a damn thing, I think their strategy is going to backfire on them. No matter how much Rs attempt to justify it, it's obstructionist.

What?

How does it feel knowing Nebraska get's a piece of your paycheck every time they file a medicaid claim...and the citizens of that State don't have to pay a DIME for their medicaid coverage....FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nebraska, Louisiana, Vermont and Massachusetts. These states are getting more federal help paying for a proposed Medicaid expansion than other states are. In the case of Nebraska — represented by Sen. Ben Nelson, who's providing the critical 60th vote for the legislation to pass — the federal government is picking up 100 percent of the tab for the expansion, in perpetuity.

We are getting a bad bill because there are still too many Democrats who act like Republicans. I can't fix that. I'm from NY. We do our part.

We are getting a bad bill because there are still too many Democrats who act like Republicans. I can't fix that. I'm from NY. We do our part.

Ya....that's the ticket...blame YOUR DEMOCRATS fucked up bill on the Republicans.:cuckoo: :booze:

Forum List

Back