Insult to injury? Obama selling 'Hoodies' now?

WTF is it with wingnuts and hoodies? They've been popular for years. My kids wore them. Great for spring and fall weather, and make a nice layer in winter. Hell, all the kids seem to like them. Making them into some gangsta stereotype seems pretty stupid to me.

Zimmerman is a Democrat, moron.
Strawman, much?

You really don't need to sign your posts. We know already.

And Tavon's oh so grief stricken mother :rolleyes: is basking in her newly found fame!

Gawd damn, that is just about the lowest I've seen you rw's go.

Her son was murdered. And you think she's happy to be in the spotlight?

Shame on you and I suggest you change your handle cuz that one really smells pretty bad.

Negged for being so low and vicious and nasty to suggest a mother is happy about her son's death.

Edited to add - Didn't you rant and rail against libs/Dems concerning Cheney's heart transplant and his family? Hypocrite.

Last edited:
Remember, this is the same man who knew, even before he was born, that he would be running for president of the United States and managed to get, not one, but TWO birth announcements placed in TWO DIFFERENT HONOLULU NEWSPAPERS so that those few who would learn the truth about him being born in a country that didn't even yet exist when he was born ........... I can never follow the logistical spaghetti of the average rw but maybe one of them can explain it better.
I have noticed these "facts" also luddly.............................................

I'm with you. We're arguing against crazy people who'll neg rep us for showing their beer gut nakednesss, as if that matters, for exposing their idiocy. I find it very cool that the inbred morons are voting for little Ricky. That ploy won't work this fall. We have a good plurality of people who aren't as braindead stupid as some of the posters on this forum.

I've actually gotten negged for posting FACTS.

That's the rw's for you.

WTF is it with wingnuts and hoodies? They've been popular for years. My kids wore them. Great for spring and fall weather, and make a nice layer in winter. Hell, all the kids seem to like them. Making them into some gangsta stereotype seems pretty stupid to me.

Strawman, much?

You might want to check on the definition of "straw man".

This thread isn't about Zimmerman, it's about hoodies.

And the hoodie blowup was raised by Zimmerman, the Democrat, not by 'conservatives.

Saying that 'wingnuts' are driving this issue is a logical fallacy known as a strawman argument.

You must be one of the junior varsity posters around here?

Strawman, much?

And the hoodie blowup was raised by Zimmerman, the Democrat, not by 'conservatives.
No, the "hoodie blowup" was raised by Geraldo Rivera, and a number of Conservative posters on this board and others, not Zimmerman.

In fact, you're the only one who's mentioned Zimmerman in this thread.

Saying that 'wingnuts' are driving this issue is a logical fallacy known as a strawman argument.
No, it's not. If you're trying to be "intellectual", and using "big words", at least know what they mean.

Straw man - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A "straw man" would be you claiming that the fact that Zimmerman is a Democrat means that "Democrats" are the ones pushing the "hoodie" issue.

You must be one of the junior varsity posters around here?
If it makes you feel better, believe what you want.

No, the "hoodie blowup" was raised by Geraldo Rivera, and a number of Conservative posters on this board and others, not Zimmerman.

Zimmerman, the Democrat, brought up the hoodie thing, and Rivera, Democrat, exacberated it, launching the race narriative which you are trying to pin on 'wingnuts.'

Hope that helps.

Zimmerman, the Democrat, brought up the hoodie thing, and Rivera, Democrat, exacberated it, launching the race narriative which you are trying to pin on 'wingnuts.'

Hope that helps.

I think the poster in question was referring to the OP.

But Rivera's political registration certainly doesn't stop him from being a "wingnut".

And it's still not a "straw man".

Forum List

Back