Insulin Price Gouging!

‘We’re Fighting For Our Lives’: Patients Protest Sky-High Insulin Prices

People are dying in order for pharmaceutical companies to get incredibly rich.

trump.....
Congress....DO SOMETHING!
NOBODY KNEW HEALTHCARE COULD BE SO COMPLICATED!!! :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

"The Dems could be working on healthcare", they already did , the ACA and expanded Medicaid. (which he destroyed along with the GOP)
'We have a lot of things in common' — Trump wants to work with Democrats on infrastructure, drugs

trump.....
More fake Trump bashing.

Little do they know it's a Democrat rep that owns the drug company that's doing the price-gouging. Oops, Democrat Senator's daughter.

heather bresch epipen at DuckDuckGo

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...roversy/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.e47a92d56eeb

Last edited:

trump.....
Oh and the first thing that needs doing is get congress out of big pharma's pocket, that's probably about 80% on the low end........ Good luck......

Big Pharma is #1 briber of Congress, with insurance coming in 2nd place. People wonder why medical prices are inflated. :uhoh3:

I am not blaming trump alone nor Congress alone. I think that considering the incredible mark up American pharmacicals place on these drugs....someone needs to step ip. When US prices are 10 or 20 times higher than they are in other countries...something is very wrong

I don't have a solution....not in my pay scale. But when diabetics have to chose between eating and buying insulin.....the system is broken.

Tax payers pay for the majority of R&D to develop these drugs. Then the companies turn around and screw those very tax payers with inflated prices....:banghead:

I am not blaming trump alone nor Congress alone. I think that considering the incredible mark up American pharmacicals place on these drugs....someone needs to step ip. When US prices are 10 or 20 times higher than they are in other countries...something is very wrong

I don't have a solution....not in my pay scale. But when diabetics have to chose between eating and buying insulin.....the system is broken.

Tax payers pay for the majority of R&D to develop these drugs. Then the companies turn around and screw those very tax payers with inflated prices....:banghead:

I have a 2-word solution:

Outlaw Lobbying

Outlaw Lobbying

That's a wet dream right there. I wonder how much bipartisan support you could get for that idea.

It won't work. The whole point of having representatives is so we can lobby them.

The only way to solve the problem of Congress selling its power to vested interests is it to limit the power of Congress to impact those vested interests. As long as Congress is empowered to make or break entire industries with the stroke of a regulatory pen, those industries will find a way to influence their decisions.

What can be done says only country in which this happens....................
There is a better way.
My Mam uses insulin and it doesnt cost her a penny when she collects it. She has paid for it through her taxes over 40 years. As a diabetic she also gets free eye testing and chiropody.
Its her right.

Forum List

Back