Insulin has become so expensive that 1 in 4 people with diabetes are now skipping lifesaving doses!

In all fairness...the prices of medications was going to do this pretty much anyway.
The Obamas and pretty much ALL politicians are in the pockets of the big Pharmas, Big Oil etc etc etc

We're on the roller coaster to 3rd world status.....everything's gonna be unaffordable before long

Wanted to go bowling the other day for the first time in a decade....

$5.00 per game + $5.00 to rent shoes. meh....me thinks not

Yeah, bad news when people can't get the meds they need to live. Elections have consequences. Perhaps we need a "Revolucion" ?

Insulin has an inelastic demand curve meaning the producers can charge whatever they want.

AmeriKKKa is all about making money, capitalism, being profitable, looking out for number one, etc.

The nation has outlived it's former usefulness.

We are on the downward side of the Hubbert curve & nearing the bottom aka the sewage.
There are industries that benefit from the unhealthy, sick, weak and old. I don't disagree with that. The rest of your post is over the top.

Insulin has been around for a hundred years

No reason for it to skyrocket in price

AmeriKKKa is all about making money, capitalism, being profitable, looking out for number one, etc.

The nation has outlived it's former usefulness.

We are on the downward side of the Hubbert curve & nearing the bottom aka the sewage.
There are industries that benefit from the unhealthy, sick, weak and old. I don't disagree with that. The rest of your post is over the top.
Don't forget the mentally ill. Probably why the KKKook is so pissy.

In all fairness...the prices of medications was going to do this pretty much anyway.
The Obamas and pretty much ALL politicians are in the pockets of the big Pharmas, Big Oil etc etc etc

We're on the roller coaster to 3rd world status.....everything's gonna be unaffordable before long

Wanted to go bowling the other day for the first time in a decade....

$5.00 per game + $5.00 to rent shoes. meh....me thinks not

Yeah, bad news when people can't get the meds they need to live. Elections have consequences. Perhaps we need a "Revolucion" ?
Could it be the New World Order population reduction plan where you kill over 5 1/2 billion people, any way you can? The ends justify the means? Seems that the left will do anything they can, like bring in diseased illegal horde that floods our medical system, just so others cant afford it..

In January 1964, Lyndon Baines Johnson declared "unconditional war on poverty in America." Since then, the taxpayers have spent $22 trillion on Johnson's war. Adjusted for inflation, that's three times the cost of all military wars since the American Revolution.

Similar success to the war for drugs....lOL

In January 1964, Lyndon Baines Johnson declared "unconditional war on poverty in America." Since then, the taxpayers have spent $22 trillion on Johnson's war. Adjusted for inflation, that's three times the cost of all military wars since the American Revolution.

Similar success to the war for drugs....lOL
A war on drugs should be , if they fly them over you shoot them down, if they come by land or sea you blow them up. When it costs human lives from trafficking drugs across the border, then those drugs start to get costly. Many couldn't afford them anymore.

This is the perfect weapon on the war on drugs.
F-15e.jpg

You have a for profit healthcare system and act shocked when this manifests itself.

Meanwhile in civilisation my Mam is a diabetic and is not charged for her insulin. Her healthcare insurance covers it. She also gets chiropody and eye tests through it. Oh, and any other drugs she needs for non diabetic illnesses are covered as well.

It would be awesome apart from the "not being free" downside.

US Healthcare = Killing Diabetics.

You have a for profit healthcare system and act shocked when this manifests itself.

Meanwhile in civilisation my Mam is a diabetic and is not charged for her insulin. Her healthcare insurance covers it. She also gets chiropody and eye tests through it. Oh, and any other drugs she needs for non diabetic illnesses are covered as well.

And how much do you pay in taxes for that "free" healthcare?

And how much do you pay in taxes for that "free" healthcare?
Fuck all.

Forum List

Back