insufficient privelidges

Wow, for someone using the screen name "Isaac Newton" you're not terribly bright...

But hey, go on and continue questioning the Mods actions openly, they love it when you do that...

Apparently they didn't respond to his PM, according to the OP, so this being the 'FeedBack Forum' might have something to do with it? ....

Wow, for someone using the screen name "Isaac Newton" you're not terribly bright...

But hey, go on and continue questioning the Mods actions openly, they love it when you do that...

Apparently they didn't respond to his PM, according to the OP, so this being the 'FeedBack Forum' might have something to do with it? ....

Doesn't matter:

No Discussing infractions, bans, banned members, or specific moderator actions or duties on the open boards.

USMB Rules and Guidelines

If it's that important to him, and GOD knows how life altering message boards are for some people, I would suggest that rather than bring it to the open board, he should continue to send emails to the staff until he annoys them enough to get an answer. At least that shouldn't run the risk of getting banned.

But hey, he's clearly smarter than anyone else on the board, so... whatever...

Doesn't matter:

No Discussing infractions, bans, banned members, or specific moderator actions or duties on the open boards.

If it's that important to him, and GOD knows how life altering message boards are for some people, I would suggest that rather than bring it to the open board, he should continue to send emails to the staff until he annoys them enough to get an answer. At least that shouldn't run the risk of getting banned.

But hey, apparently you wouldn't want to let an opportunity to suck ass pass by either, so ...whatever ....

Doesn't matter:

But hey, apparently you wouldn't want to let an opportunity to suck ass pass by either, so ...whatever ....

Call it what you want, just trying to help a person out. Most folks don't read the guidelines when they sign up. Hell, I don't even know who the mods are...

Doesn't matter:

Call it what you want, just trying to help a person out. Most folks don't read the guidelines when they sign up. Hell, I don't even know who the mods are...

I call it a query for 'feedback', and not a thing about 'criticizing mods', and not a violation of any rules. I guess I don't get any brownie points for that ....

Forum List

Back