Institutionalized racism... or are blacks just less employable?

Neither. We just don't encourage educational value in certain demographics. For this, I tend to blame the Democrats. They have made 'minorities' a 'pet project' and have failed them badly. They do it for the votes, they don't actually help minorities in any meaningful way. Instead of pushing programs that encourage education and positive outcomes, they encourage 'entitlement' programs.

Before somebody helps Minorities, they have to help themselves. No amount of social welfare program has made the Black standard living any better. It's in their genes, it is so obvious that blacks will forever be predisposed of living a life of failure...

Well toodles, you better hop to and lobby the military to immediately release all those "inferior" people from Brass to GI, as they might gum up the works.....and then tell all the black doctors, lawyers, engineers, construction workers, cops, teachers, nurses, electricians, firemen, fishermen, etc., etc. to just pack it in because it's in their "genes" to be inferior. And then you better go about and destroy all the current systems and devices that black folk have innovated or created over the decades..as they are of "inferior" quality.

Then you'll have to come up with some fantastic theory of denial with regards to this country's congenital racism against black folk from the centuries of slavery and Jim Crow right up to 40 years ago.

California Girl keeps forgetting that the post WWII generation was the most subsidized in this country's history, or that's its' her caucasian sisterhood that make up the majority of single parented recipients of welfare in this country. As for education, what's her and yours excuse for the overall drop out rate increase in the USA? Only an idiot would think that the ENTIRE social services in this country serves only 13% of the population....but then again look to whom I'm addressing.

When the unemployment rate rose last month, the pain wasn't spread evenly.

There is always statistical noise in month-to-month changes in the labor market, but some patterns are clear. Black workers still have a far higher unemployment rate than other groups measured by the Labor Department. And the gap appears to be widening. In August it hit 16.3 percent after being 15.6 in July.

For whites, the unemployment rate was 8.7 percent in August, up from 8.6 percent.

The Associated Press: Economy 101: Jobless rate widens for black workers

They are much less desired as employees. I know I do not hold them in high regards as coworkers because typically the more blacks that are hired into a place, the more rules the employees become forced to endure while those that the rules were made for are fired or just long gone. They are commonly exploiters of small benefits a company offers and take full advantage of everything and wind up forcing a company to reduce those small benefits a white workforce would enjoy for many years.

You're a collection of sound bites with no substance. You make claims but offer no proof, accusations without documentation. In short, you're just full of it.

They are much less desired as employees. I know I do not hold them in high regards as coworkers because typically the more blacks that are hired into a place, the more rules the employees become forced to endure while those that the rules were made for are fired or just long gone. They are commonly exploiters of small benefits a company offers and take full advantage of everything and wind up forcing a company to reduce those small benefits a white workforce would enjoy for many years.

You're a collection of sound bites with no substance. You make claims but offer no proof, accusations without documentation. In short, you're just full of it.

Speaking from personal experience. What I have seen with my own eyes and heard with my own ears repetitively enough to know it is common. When I wrote that paragraph, I was not being full of it but speaking from real life experience, not some fucked up study.

problems stemming from disparate racial outcomes and behaviours have led to laws that have changed the workplace. that much is undeniable.

And there you have it folks.......another intellectually bankrupt sheet wearer professing his delusions....pity the chronology of the posts makes out this CODE to be a liar every time. I leave him to his folly and the last predictable set of lies.

By leaving the initial clause out of the original quote, you changed the meaning and you assert that you don't see the difference? Disingenuous at best.

Oh spare us all this nonsense of yours...I just surmised the clause as the chronology of the posts shows, NOTHING I left out changed the intent or base statement of your parroted "question". That you cannot logically or factually support your assertion is what's sticking in your craw....and the chronology of the posts will always be your undoing in this venue.

Did you EVER address the question? Why do Blacks vote in such majorities for the Democrat Party when the many decades of loyalty has still not addressed their needs?

I am stating a fact and you are ignoring the fact and taking off on a flight of fancy apparently wishing that I was asking something else.

Here we go again folks.....when white supremacist's cannot logically or factually defend their assertions against the facts and logic others contradict them with, they just pretend that no answer was given, and parrot their propaganda ad nauseum. As the chronology of the posts shows, Code is just another delusional liar.

Let's make this simple:

1. Do you believe that racial equality for blacks has been achieved in all aspects of society?
2. Is there any work left to do to achieve racial equality?
3. Has the improvement of the status of Blacks in America measured by whatever standards you would like to set justified the massive majorities of Blacks voting for the Democrat Party given the lack of spectacular results?
Why don't you stop acting simple, click back on the posts and READ my answers? The chronology of the posts proves that you're lying. See, your problem is that YOU CANNOT DEAL WITH ANYTHING THAT PROVES YOU WRONG. So you just ignore it and try to divert the conversation. You're pathetic Code.

These are not racially charged questions. They are a political questions. You can actually answer them without referance to racial tensions or racism. That is, you can if you see the world first as a person and only marginally as a racist.

As the chronology of the posts shows, your moronic racists statements and your support of others moronic racists statements cannot be misconstrued.....my responses detail why. That you ignore such is of no consequences, for others can read it and see your folly. But as with all intellectually bankrupt racists, you've established a false premise that you will now tout as reality....pity the record doesn't support you.

Say goodnight gracie...shows over for you.

Just answer the three questions in small words in short sentences so even I can understand.

Notice folks, how this clown avoids dealing directly with what Chomsky states. Instead, he just keeps repeating his personal opinion and continuing as if nothing has been offered in rebuttal.

This is the typical pattern for intellectually bankrupt white supremacists.....they just ignore what they don't like and claim it's irrelevent. Mind you, they can't and won't logically explain why the information is irrelevent...that would entail addressing the facts and statements presented, and that might lead the reader to conclude that the white supremacist was wrong in their assertions.

Code won't deal with what Chomsky states.....which is his undoing. Let's watch him lie, accuse and parrot his disproven supposition and conjecture ad nauseum.

In a previous post, I did address Chomsky's statement and his conclusion. You have again mis stated the facts. I did not say in that particular post that Chomsky points to "a representative of his category"". The IQ testing and Achievement testing in the USA tests the entire population and draws from that entire population information on genders, races, age, affluence and so on.

You're a liar.....you did then as you do now....you take an excerpt of what Chomsky stated, then IGNORED the context of his article, then went on to make some moot point that does NOT address the focus of what Chomsky states. Code, repeating this lame ploy of yours won't work...the chronology of the posts will always be your undoing.

From that data, sub groups are assembled and compared. In this way, the entire population and the entire populations of the sub groups are compared. Not "a representative of his category", but rather the whole population.

This was previously addressed....you're repeating your folly won't magically make you correct.

Chomsky states that where the members of any race rank in IQ tests is only important in a racist society. The USA is a racist society in many respects including that it is trying to resurrect its Black population through the use of cash and laws to accomplish the task. Because the topic of race has been addressed politically and because tax dollars are being spent on it, the wise expenditure of those dollars is the topic. Discussing the effectiveness of these programs is not racist any more than discussing the effectiveness of the Failed Stimulus.

And this paragraph illustrates the disingenuous nature of your analogy. Your convoluted logic tries to dismiss or ignore the congenital racism in this society and it's effects by claiming that economic procedures to address the issues are inherently "racist" to some extent. Only white supremacists automatically insinuate that any laws that force bigots and racist to treat black folk fairly in business, housing, etc. is "racist". Chomsky pointed out the inescapable......since "race" is only an issue in a racist society, it's absurd to expect the racists to develop an "intelligence" rating system that would be divorced of the very racist nature of the society.

You racist idiot! I am not opposing what Chomsky stated nor am I ignoring it. I am trying to have a parallel discussion to his point. Advancing past the narrow point that he made is not ignoring the point.

Hey genius, can you produce the sentence or paragraph were I'm suggesting, stating, insinuating, alluding to, or saying in any shape form or fashion that white people are inferior to black people? Nope. Did I start a thread saying all white folk are racists? Nope? The very title of this thread puts forth a premise that folk like you just LOVE to use to bullhorn such nonsense as the Bell Curve. But, when properly countered, you just go parrot and make absurd accusations. As I previously pointed out, you try to ignore, misrepresent and avoid what Chomsky stated, which puts the whole concept of race and IQ test in question at best...and what puts the white supremacist clap trap by you and your like minded compadres in the garbage where they belong.

My point, which your racist. myopic ranting attempts to divert to this juncture, is simply to ask why the Black population in the USA votes in heavy majorities for the Democrat Party when efforts and results from that party are obviously not achieving the goals that they claim will be achieved.

Your "point" was addressed, and you didn't like the result. As the chronology of the posts shows, you can't get past me with your convoluted, racist BS. So you lie, deny, and repeat yourself ad nauseum...as intellectually bankrupt bigots are want to do.

A basic understanding of management is that "If it can't be measured, it can't be managed". Measuring effectiveness of a program is the first step in defining the effectiveness of a program.

Again, you repeat a moot point that was already addressed in it's entire context...the chronology of the posts just shows your failed, stubborn stance.

You are saying that measuring effectiveness is not to be allowed. Absent measurement, how would you judge the effectiveness of the programs conducted supported by tax dollars to assure the wise expenditure of tax dollars in this, or for that matter, any, effort?

Again, you lie... I said nothing of the sort....why do you create these lies when the chronology of the posts shows otherwise? This was already addressed....grow up, you just can't get past me with these childish ploys.

One might think that if the test scores revealed underachieving by any group, like high school age girls in mathematics and sciences or all American students compared to the rest of the world in these same disciplines, one might have an avenue to review teaching methods or academic prioritization.

If one were as simple minded as you they would think that.....fortunately, people look at teachers, kids, parents, teaching methods, preparation, etc., before evaluating comparative math scores. IQ tests are another matter, and as the links I previously provided show, what YOU and your bigot buddies propose just doesn't stand up to logical analysis. Bottom line: In order to buy into your mindset, one has to IGNORE A LOT OF CONTRIBUTING FACTORS. As the chronology of the posts shows, I detail how you do this, which invalidates your assertions and statements.

Would you recomend not measuring the results of anything or just not measuring those things that might in some narrow or obscure way be interpretted by racists, like yourself, as racist?

See above responses.....You're just another pathetic David Duke wanna be, Code.

You're an idiot and a racist. You cannot have a discussion with a fair minded person asking a question without resorting to playing the race card. You will never advance beyond any hurdle without examining various solutions and various causes to see what is likely and what is not.

Your only tactic is to blame others for whatever it is you are blaming them for.

My question is still unanswered. You are a hopeless racist who prefers to fix the blame and forgets to fix the problem. With your attitude, you will never help anyone and and never even figure out what the problem is.

My only satisfaction out of this whole wasted discussion with you is that I am not you. I need only suffer your narrow minded, close minded, blindly biased self when I happen to run into you on this board. You are with you all the time.

Speaking from personal experience. What I have seen with my own eyes and heard with my own ears repetitively enough to know it is common. When I wrote that paragraph, I was not being full of it but speaking from real life experience, not some fucked up study.

Repeating yourself won't magically make you believable. Any joker who can type can write about "personal experiences" and claim them to be representive of a general situation....the trick is to supply PROOF to support your claim(s). Seems you have an aversion to any information that contradicts your little tale.....a-typical of the bigoted propagandist.

Last edited:
In a previous post, I did address Chomsky's statement and his conclusion. You have again mis stated the facts. I did not say in that particular post that Chomsky points to "a representative of his category"". The IQ testing and Achievement testing in the USA tests the entire population and draws from that entire population information on genders, races, age, affluence and so on.

You're a liar.....you did then as you do now....you take an excerpt of what Chomsky stated, then IGNORED the context of his article, then went on to make some moot point that does NOT address the focus of what Chomsky states. Code, repeating this lame ploy of yours won't work...the chronology of the posts will always be your undoing.

From that data, sub groups are assembled and compared. In this way, the entire population and the entire populations of the sub groups are compared. Not "a representative of his category", but rather the whole population.

This was previously addressed....you're repeating your folly won't magically make you correct.

Chomsky states that where the members of any race rank in IQ tests is only important in a racist society. The USA is a racist society in many respects including that it is trying to resurrect its Black population through the use of cash and laws to accomplish the task. Because the topic of race has been addressed politically and because tax dollars are being spent on it, the wise expenditure of those dollars is the topic. Discussing the effectiveness of these programs is not racist any more than discussing the effectiveness of the Failed Stimulus.

And this paragraph illustrates the disingenuous nature of your analogy. Your convoluted logic tries to dismiss or ignore the congenital racism in this society and it's effects by claiming that economic procedures to address the issues are inherently "racist" to some extent. Only white supremacists automatically insinuate that any laws that force bigots and racist to treat black folk fairly in business, housing, etc. is "racist". Chomsky pointed out the inescapable......since "race" is only an issue in a racist society, it's absurd to expect the racists to develop an "intelligence" rating system that would be divorced of the very racist nature of the society.

You racist idiot! I am not opposing what Chomsky stated nor am I ignoring it. I am trying to have a parallel discussion to his point. Advancing past the narrow point that he made is not ignoring the point.

Hey genius, can you produce the sentence or paragraph were I'm suggesting, stating, insinuating, alluding to, or saying in any shape form or fashion that white people are inferior to black people? Nope. Did I start a thread saying all white folk are racists? Nope? The very title of this thread puts forth a premise that folk like you just LOVE to use to bullhorn such nonsense as the Bell Curve. But, when properly countered, you just go parrot and make absurd accusations. As I previously pointed out, you try to ignore, misrepresent and avoid what Chomsky stated, which puts the whole concept of race and IQ test in question at best...and what puts the white supremacist clap trap by you and your like minded compadres in the garbage where they belong.

My point, which your racist. myopic ranting attempts to divert to this juncture, is simply to ask why the Black population in the USA votes in heavy majorities for the Democrat Party when efforts and results from that party are obviously not achieving the goals that they claim will be achieved.

Your "point" was addressed, and you didn't like the result. As the chronology of the posts shows, you can't get past me with your convoluted, racist BS. So you lie, deny, and repeat yourself ad nauseum...as intellectually bankrupt bigots are want to do.

A basic understanding of management is that "If it can't be measured, it can't be managed". Measuring effectiveness of a program is the first step in defining the effectiveness of a program.

Again, you repeat a moot point that was already addressed in it's entire context...the chronology of the posts just shows your failed, stubborn stance.

You are saying that measuring effectiveness is not to be allowed. Absent measurement, how would you judge the effectiveness of the programs conducted supported by tax dollars to assure the wise expenditure of tax dollars in this, or for that matter, any, effort?

Again, you lie... I said nothing of the sort....why do you create these lies when the chronology of the posts shows otherwise? This was already addressed....grow up, you just can't get past me with these childish ploys.

One might think that if the test scores revealed underachieving by any group, like high school age girls in mathematics and sciences or all American students compared to the rest of the world in these same disciplines, one might have an avenue to review teaching methods or academic prioritization.

If one were as simple minded as you they would think that.....fortunately, people look at teachers, kids, parents, teaching methods, preparation, etc., before evaluating comparative math scores. IQ tests are another matter, and as the links I previously provided show, what YOU and your bigot buddies propose just doesn't stand up to logical analysis. Bottom line: In order to buy into your mindset, one has to IGNORE A LOT OF CONTRIBUTING FACTORS. As the chronology of the posts shows, I detail how you do this, which invalidates your assertions and statements.

Would you recomend not measuring the results of anything or just not measuring those things that might in some narrow or obscure way be interpretted by racists, like yourself, as racist?

You're an idiot and a racist. You cannot have a discussion with a fair minded person asking a question without resorting to playing the race card. You will never advance beyond any hurdle without examining various solutions and various causes to see what is likely and what is not.

Your only tactic is to blame others for whatever it is you are blaming them for.

My question is still unanswered. You are a hopeless racist who prefers to fix the blame and forgets to fix the problem. With your attitude, you will never help anyone and and never even figure out what the problem is.

My only satisfaction out of this whole wasted discussion with you is that I am not you. I need only suffer your narrow minded, close minded, blindly biased self when I happen to run into you on this board. You are with you all the time.

And there you have it folks.....Code's limited intelligence just has him repeating lies and false accusations/statements that he CANNOT provide one iota of documentation for prove or support. The chronology of the posts just shows his insipid stubborness and dishonesty.

Defeated, Code uses the lame white supremacist tactic of accusing his critics of being racist. To date, Code cannot provide ONE QUOTE from any of my posts where I make or suggest a racist attitude towards any non-black American in any form. That makes Code a bonafide LIAR.

In short, the chronology of the posts demonstrate Code to be nothing more than just any lame David Duke wanna be with delusions of intelligence. So there's no longer any point to giving this imbecile a platform to parrot his propaganda.

problems stemming from disparate racial outcomes and behaviours have led to laws that have changed the workplace. that much is undeniable.

Problems stemming from racist practices in business have led to laws that have changed the workplace. Get it right, Ian....and spare us all your knack for trying to push moot points as something more significant than it is....as no one is denying such.

Repeating yourself won't magically make you believable. Any joker who can type can write about "personal experiences" and claim them to be representive of a general situation....the trick is to supply PROOF to support your claim(s). Seems you have an aversion to any information that contradicts your little tale.....a-typical of the bigoted propagandist.

Calling me a liar doesn't make it not true. Live in your rainbow world where all is quaint, I don't see room for me in it.

And there you have it folks.....Code's limited intelligence just has him repeating lies and false accusations/statements that he CANNOT provide one iota of documentation for prove or support. The chronology of the posts just shows his insipid stubborness and dishonesty.

Defeated, Code uses the lame white supremacist tactic of accusing his critics of being racist. To date, Code cannot provide ONE QUOTE from any of my posts where I make or suggest a racist attitude towards any non-black American in any form. That makes Code a bonafide LIAR.

In short, the chronology of the posts demonstrate Code to be nothing more than just any lame David Duke wanna be with delusions of intelligence. So there's no longer any point to giving this imbecile a platform to parrot his propaganda.

And you still have not answered any of my questions. Pathetic.

I'm trying to think of a reason why the unemployment "pain" SHOULD be "spread evenly", and I'm coming up with a blank. Thomas Sowell has often pointed out that different demographics are virtually NEVER represented in any statistic in the same proportion that they are in the general population. And it's virtually always due to some cause OTHER than misbehavior on the part of others.

Who in the hell has publically stated in the political forum that the "unemployment pain should be spread evenly"?

Thomas Sowell says a lot of things.....his problem is that his little "intellectual" assessments never stand up to scrutiny when ALL the FACTS are taken into account. Case in point, how can he fault demographics and statistics on one end, and then point to a vague "other" cause? What are these "causes" and how did Sowell reach this conclusion without utilizing statistics and demographics? Sowell, like his neocon counterparts, always ignore and/or try to discredit facts that don't fit into their scenarios.

Calling me a liar doesn't make it not true. Live in your rainbow world where all is quaint, I don't see room for me in it.

YOU ARE A LIAR, MY CONSPIRATORY FLUNKY....YOU CAN'T PROVE WHAT YOU STATE, SO YOU LABEL IT "PERSONAL EXPERIENCE" AS IF THAT MAGICALLY MAKES ALL YOUR ASSERTIONS VALID.

HINT: It doesn't.

And yes, there is no room in my world for lying little bigoted cretins like you. Carry on....I'm done with you.

Most posters on this board, be they left or right, are intelligent enough to read the posts of others and forum our own opinions of that poster. We really don't need you to 'splain it. However, that you feel you need to lecture us all on someone else's posts, leads me to conclude that you're an idiot.

Forum List

Back