Instead of using Planned Parenthood, the teen took it upon himself to abort the baby, and mother too

Liberalism is all about death here are 2 kids who screwed till they got pregnant baby and mom dead?

• Should they start teaching abstinence for sexual education instead of putting condoms on cucumbers

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • This 16 year old just did what Edward Kennedy did with Mary Jo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep having kids screwing other kids, so then they will be fucked in the brain and vote Democrat.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
'I took action': High school football player kills student over her pregnancy, court documents say
Aaron Trejo, 16, of Mishawaka about 150 miles north of Indianapolis, told police that he knew Breana Rouhselang, 17, was pregnant and he was "supposed to be the father of the baby," but neither he nor Rouhselang wanted to be parents, a probable cause affidavit said.
"I took action. ... I took her life," Trejo reportedly told police, according to court documents.
On Monday, Trejo was charged in St. Johnson County Superior Court with murder and feticide after Rouhselang's body was found Sunday morning in a trash container behind a Mishawaka restaurant. Prosecutors are trying him as an adult, and he is being publicly identified because of that action.
Now we all know how immoral the liberals are where they want to teach kids as young as kindergarten to put condoms on cucumbers, so then later on in life, they can fuck like bunnies and then destroy the fetus because of an unwanted pregnancy. So the 16 year old child, decided to take the life of the 17 year old child and the baby inside her. That was his CHOICE, now he is going to have to deal with it. Watch closely though, because if they charge this guy, with infanticide, then every abortion doctor is going to have to be brought up on charges,with the same verdict.....

Wait? How can they charge him with "feticide?" I can understand them charging him with murder, but if it is his kid, then isn't it his right to abort the pregnancy too?

Wait? How can they charge him with "feticide?" I can understand them charging him with murder, but if it is his kid, then isn't it his right to abort the pregnancy too?
Write your lawmakers if you don't want the fetus ruled as a life in these circumstances

Wanted pregnancies (by the woman) are people, thus murder, and unwanted pregnancies (by the woman) are just a clump of cells.
Correct! Gonna cry about it?
yeah, just look at this piece of shit, lucky that mommy didnt think you were just a clump of cells, and brought your sorry ass into this world and ruining it with your CO2 footprint..

Wanted pregnancies (by the woman) are people, thus murder, and unwanted pregnancies (by the woman) are just a clump of cells.
yeah, just look at this piece of shit, lucky that mommy didnt think you were just a clump of cells, and brought your sorry ass into this world and ruining it with your CO2 footprint..
Oh my, angry abortion man insulted me on the internet...I'll have to log out of AOL and turn off my dial up modem now, to have some time to cope....

Oh my, angry abortion man insulted me on the internet...I'll have to log out of AOL and turn off my dial up modem now, to have some time to cope....
Truth hurts doesn't it..You were just a lucky one, many liberals of the day had aborted their fetus(you know like you, a brainless mass of cells...330,000 a year...At that rate soon there wont be a Democrat party and the world will be a better place...

Truth hurts doesn't it..You were just a lucky one, many liberals of the day had aborted their fetus(you know like you, a brainless mass of cells...330,000 a year...At that rate soon there wont be a Democrat party and the world will be a better place...
Likely a “charm baby” Third times the charm! Lol!!!

Hmm, no, it honestly didn't hurt a bit.

Lets check the scoreboard...hmm, looks fine from where I am sitting.

Hmm, no, it honestly didn't hurt a bit.

Lets check the scoreboard...hmm, looks fine from where I am sitting.
Bwaaaaahhhaaaaahhaaaaaaa…That is just too fucking funny...

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

The would be mom won’t...
Well,you would know.
We all would dumbass. The article clearly states, she’s dead...
My bad, I didn't realize you were being specific.

Forum List

Back