Instead of Obama's 1967 borders, given all of the ME to Israel

How 'bout we wash our hands of it, remove the target from our back, and stop meddling?
How 'bout "we" get appointed to a position of the secretary of state (chief of staff, VP) first not to be taken for a sore driveler, throwing hollow "suggestions" around?

What's this got to do with Snooki Palin's bus-tour?????

301.gif

I hope you don't think that was clever. :lame2:

YouTube - ‪Klavan's One-State Solution: Give the Middle East to the Jews‬‏

Yeah!

Instead of taking away territory to give more opportunities for Hamas to fire rockets at Israel, simply give all of the ME to Israel.

I mean all of the ME would the freedom to worship as they chose.

AND WOMEN WOULD HAVE FULL RIGHTS.

Screw that burkah, women could drive in Saudi Arabia! Men would be jailed if they tried to stop them women from enjoying their full rights.

It's a great idea!

I'm all for it!

Now I just wonder who will be against it . . . .:eusa_whistle:
Possibly those who have to pay for it.

Currently $7 million US tax dollars per day are required to support the Jewish state.

Are you calling for a tax increase?

Obama didn't ask Israel to go back to the 1967 borders.

People really need to stop lying or denying this to themselves if they want to be taken seriously. =\

"If the jews ran america, we wouldn't be 14 trillion in debt."

Quoted for great wisdom.

He has a point. Arab rule seems to mean poverty, tyranny and misogyny. Have the place run by the jews can only be an improvement. Not that it could be any worse.

"If the jews ran america, we wouldn't be 14 trillion in debt."

Quoted for great wisdom.

He has a point. Arab rule seems to mean poverty, tyranny and misogyny. Have the place run by the jews can only be an improvement. Not that it could be any worse.

...well, the CHOSEN wouldn't, at least. The rest of us have a way of being disregarded like that.

wisdom, my ass. The word you were looking for is "racism", ya klu klux jew.

:rofl:

I never said that, even though 99.99% of the people living in Israel are immigrants from the Balfour Declaration and have no historical clam to the land, you can't send them back to their land. And there are Jews and Christians living peacefully under Arab states. My position is peace talks should use the UN Partiion Plan 1948 borders as the starting point.
That's obviously Not correct.

Of Course, after Balfour made his utterance (1917) the Brits lopped off 77% of the Mandtate and made it 'Jordan' (1922) and gave it as spoils to a Hashemite Saudi Pronce ..abdullah, great Grandad of the present.

And the 1948 partition, gave the Arabs another 10% of the Mandate as 'palestine'. They refused.

The Jews got 13% of the Mandate, Half of which was the thought-useless Negev Desert. So even if Jews were only Single digits of the population, they didn't get much more (if any) than their numbers entitled them to.
-
-

Last edited:
No answer huh?
Reduced to a Rap song! (hit the tube)

Pretty Pathetic in place of my REAL History debunking your GARBAGE.. again.
-
-

Forum List

Back