Instead of Obama's 1967 borders, given all of the ME to Israel

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIEeiDjdUuU"]YouTube - ‪Klavan's One-State Solution: Give the Middle East to the Jews‬‏[/ame]

Yeah!

Instead of taking away territory to give more opportunities for Hamas to fire rockets at Israel, simply give all of the ME to Israel.

I mean all of the ME would the freedom to worship as they chose.

AND WOMEN WOULD HAVE FULL RIGHTS.

Screw that burkah, women could drive in Saudi Arabia! Men would be jailed if they tried to stop them women from enjoying their full rights.

It's a great idea!

I'm all for it!

Now I just wonder who will be against it . . . .:eusa_whistle:

What's this got to do with Snooki Palin's bus-tour?????

301.gif

We can't control one contry in the middle East.

Why not?

Obama thinks he can control Israel and tell them to reduce their borders?

Why not just instead INCREASE THE BORDERS of Israel.

Sounds just as arbitrary.

:eusa_whistle:

I't not their borders. We have are hands full with controling Afghanistan. Plus we would have to fight Russia and China.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tZodkQulVI]YouTube - ‪Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO)[/ame]

I'm sorry, I'm a little dense. this was a thread to attack Obama not about the Middle East.

It's meant to attack Obama?????

Or could it be someone on this forum who claims the solution is ship all the Jews out of the ME . . .

I never said that, even though 99.99% of the people living in Israel are immigrants from the Balfour Declaration and have no historical clam to the land, you can't send them back to their land. And there are Jews and Christians living peacefully under Arab states. My position is peace talks should use the UN Partiion Plan 1948 borders as the starting point.

I'm sorry, I'm a little dense. this was a thread to attack Obama not about the Middle East.

It's meant to attack Obama?????

Or could it be someone on this forum who claims the solution is ship all the Jews out of the ME . . .

I never said that, even though 99.99% of the people living in Israel are immigrants from the Balfour Declaration and have no historical clam to the land, you can't send them back to their land. And there are Jews and Christians living peacefully under Arab states. My position is peace talks should use the UN Partiion Plan 1948 borders as the starting point.

I never said YOU did. But there is one certain person on this forum advocating we force all the Jews into a ghetto, er he means an island.

Would love to see them try. The entire Arab world would come down on them and crush them. U.S. is so bogged down in 3 wars it wouldn't be able to help much...

Not all of the countries attacked at once...I am talking EVERY Arab state including ones in Africa. Hell maybe even get China and Russia to help...As for that video sounds like a very whiney jew boo hooing over Obama's proposal of the 1967 borders.

Not all of the countries attacked at once...I am talking EVERY Arab state including ones in Africa. Hell maybe even get China and Russia to help...As for that video sounds like a very whiney jew boo hooing over Obama's proposal of the 1967 borders.

Never going to happen clown, all those countries are fighting amongst themselves and their supposed to all get together and plan a mass attack on Israel? most Militaries in the Middle East besides Israel are a joke, you don't know jackshit.:lol:

Why not?

Obama thinks he can control Israel and tell them to reduce their borders?

Why not just instead INCREASE THE BORDERS of Israel.

Sounds just as arbitrary.

Where exactly is Israel's current eastern border located?

Where ever they want to put it.

Pretty much. If anyone decides to stand up to them they are automatically considered an anti semite and racist can't question the "chosen ones"

YouTube - ‪Klavan's One-State Solution: Give the Middle East to the Jews‬‏

Yeah!

Instead of taking away territory to give more opportunities for Hamas to fire rockets at Israel, simply give all of the ME to Israel.

I mean all of the ME would the freedom to worship as they chose.

AND WOMEN WOULD HAVE FULL RIGHTS.

Screw that burkah, women could drive in Saudi Arabia! Men would be jailed if they tried to stop them women from enjoying their full rights.

It's a great idea!

I'm all for it!

Now I just wonder who will be against it . . . .:eusa_whistle:

They don't want it-----they want the land that God said was theirs and everyone else can do whatever they want someplace else. Think of a clan.

Forum List

Back