Instead of going green Soros goes gold

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
If you wonder what is going to happen next in the market watch the master manipulator. Soros is selling his major stocks and trading them in for gold.

Michael Snyder: If you want to figure out what is going to happen next in the financial markets, carefully watch what the insiders are doing. Those that are “connected” have access to far better sources of information than the rest of us have, and if they hear that something big is coming up they will often make very significant moves with their money in anticipation of what is about to happen.

Why Are George Soros and John Paulson Buying Up So Much Gold? (NYSEARCA:GLD, NYSEARCA:SLV, NYSEARCA:IAU, NYSEARCA:pHYS, NYSEARCA:AGQ) | ETF DAILY NEWS

You almost gotta laugh. Lefties love Media Matters which is supported by Soros as a left wing propaganda entity that never sleeps and monitors only conservative speech while freaking MM is TAX EXEMPT just to keep Soros's finances simpler.

Seems to me alot of people are buying gold, won't buy much when the world goes to shit, canned food will be worth way more than gold is now.

If Soros is trading stocks for gold at this point in the gold market--then the stock market must be seriously F'd up!!

I would be nervous buying gold now--it seems too much like a bubble.

If Soros is trading stocks for gold at this point in the gold market--then the stock market must be seriously F'd up!!

I would be nervous buying gold now--it seems too much like a bubble.

Gold standard next to the Barter system is the only way to go.

George Soros will get his in the end.

He's buying PAPER gold........ETFs........Exchange Traded Funds.

Enjoy your paper, George. At least you'll have plenty of TOILET PAPER when you find out that your paper gold is worthless.

Forum List

Back