Instead of dragging everyone down...

Do you just say Gubmit no matter the topic?

....If you want more days off, negotiate with your employer and knock it off with your sniveling....

It's hard to tell if Oddball is only twelve and still afraid of monsters under his bed or in the closet, or if his life experience is so limited that he thinks you can negotiate on equal terms. That has to be one of his 'all time naive lines' as all his comebacks are about the big bad wolf and / or dependency. Hope his mom gets him a dictionary or thesaurus for his thirteenth birthday and he learns life isn't his simpleminded non answers.

Super non sequitur.

What do you do for an encore?

Translation: I'll never admit someone else might be correct, ever ever ever ever ever. It was a fucking analogy, and this is a fucking forum. Or have you forgotten that...again...
It's an analogy where one part of it has nothing to do with the other.

Do yourself a favor and Google "non sequitur".

Don't need to, but since you're one of the "bosses" :lol: here, please show us the "rule" whereby no one is allowed to make an analogous comment.

If you can negotiate more holidays with your employer, do it, or find a job that will give you the time off you need.

I can't imagine a better way to spur on hiring than trying force small business to give more vacation, let alone vacations similar to what teachers get. lol fuck me

You can't negotiate shit with the labor pool as it is... Which is why business and the super rich (and that major political party they own) love things just the way they are.

Nowadays you're supposed to be thankful to be working at all. Negotiate? puh-leeze.

I dont work silly.

My hubby gets way more than most people do.

A latte liberal. Who would have ever guessed?

Oh dear, and here I thought it was more of a conservative thing to have the little woman stay home and mind the kids, home school, cook, clean, prop up hubby's 6-figure income, etc., the whole Cleaver Family image. No?

I didn't mention the govt at all

Who gives vaction to teachers? Who run the department of education?

Not the the federal government, for sure. Try each state, and then break it down into each district run by independent school boards. The teacher's union which negotiates such benefits as vacations isn't an agency of the federal government either.

I dont work silly.

My hubby gets way more than most people do.

Oh dear, and here I thought it was more of a conservative thing to have the little woman stay home and mind the kids, home school, cook, clean, prop up hubby's 6-figure income, etc., the whole Cleaver Family image. No?

Again, a liberal talking out of her azz and still feels smart. Must be nice.

Again, a liberal talking out of her azz and still feels smart. Must be nice.

And dubbing TM a "latte liberal" was smart? Wow. (Make a stupid comment, expect one right back if I'm in the room.)

I just noticed your "latte" avatar! Too funny!!!!!!!!! Does that mean you're a "latte con"???

Last edited:
I note how carefully those asking their fellow Americans to give up their right to collective bargaining fail to ask the BANKSTERS to give up their right to demand rates of interest on long and short term loans that are 10, 20, 30 times the cost of the money they borrow to relend it out.

Of course that kind of exploitation, exploitation of the have not class by the have too much class doesn't bother them one bit, does it?

Tools.

ClosedCaption (Today), MaggieMae (Today), midcan5 (Today), TakeAStepBack (Today)

The usual suspects....errrr idiots, chime in.....

That is a laughable statement. I dont even know where to start.

Awwww. whats the use :cuckoo: nevermind

The right seems to be failing to sucessfully defend their failed ideas in this thread.

How is it good for America for Americans to not get vacation time?

I note how carefully those asking their fellow Americans to give up their right to collective bargaining fail to ask the BANKSTERS to give up their right to demand rates of interest on long and short term loans that are 10, 20, 30 times the cost of the money they borrow to relend it out.

Of course that kind of exploitation, exploitation of the have not class by the have too much class doesn't bother them one bit, does it?

Tools.

ClosedCaption (Today), MaggieMae (Today), midcan5 (Today), TakeAStepBack (Today)

The usual suspects....errrr idiots, chime in.....

That is a laughable statement. I dont even know where to start.

Awwww. whats the use :cuckoo: nevermind

Awwww.... I'm gonna go cry now.

....If you want more days off, negotiate with your employer and knock it off with your sniveling....

It's hard to tell if Oddball is only twelve and still afraid of monsters under his bed or in the closet, or if his life experience is so limited that he thinks you can negotiate on equal terms. That has to be one of his 'all time naive lines' as all his comebacks are about the big bad wolf and / or dependency. Hope his mom gets him a dictionary or thesaurus for his thirteenth birthday and he learns life isn't his simpleminded non answers.
Too fucking bad for you.

Now quit your fucking sniveling and get back to work.

Hmm, really? You would think having the summers off America would have better results in education then.

Students don't need the summers off. The entire reason for summers off no longer exists. Two - three week periods could be vacation time varied by school systems for family vacations would work. Let us see if that makes a difference in our educational levels of students.

Last edited:
Translation: I'll never admit someone else might be correct, ever ever ever ever ever. It was a fucking analogy, and this is a fucking forum. Or have you forgotten that...again...
It's an analogy where one part of it has nothing to do with the other.

Do yourself a favor and Google "non sequitur".

Don't need to, but since you're one of the "bosses" :lol: here, please show us the "rule" whereby no one is allowed to make an analogous comment.
Nobody is disallowed form making a non sequitur...Likewise, they're also not free from having that fallacy called for what it is.

Now, shut you yap and get back to work.

21 June 1877
Ten coal-mining activists ("Molly Maguires") were hanged in Pennsylvania.

3 July 1835
Children employed in the silk mills in Paterson, NJ went on strike for the 11 hour day/6 day week.

July 1851
Two railroad strikers were shot dead and others injured by the state militia in Portgage, New York.

Forum List

Back