Instead of dragging everyone down...

If Americans are not allowed some sort of decent life then you will see less spending.

Its the American consumer that gives all of us a decent living.

Why does the right want the American worker stripped of a decent life?

why do the left want to steal all the Right's money?

This shows just how warped your view of your fellow Americans are

Then those employees should be able to ban together and get that time huh.

I don't give a fuck what you, or anyone else chooses to do, especially in private business. If tax dollars are involved, I'll have my say on election day.
If a person doesn't like the laws of their state, and want someone else to negotiate their livelihood, they can move somewhere they do like.
Myself I'll stand on my own feet when negotiating for my livelihood.

How much do you want?

Whom do expect is going to pay for it?

So you think no American should be given vaction time unless their employer Gives it to them out of the kindness of their hearts?
There you have it....The entitlement mentality in full flower.

gimmiegimmiegimmiegimmiegimmie....

Why don't we ask for more instaed of less?

In WI ppl complained about teachers getting more vacation time. They didn't complain about thier jobs NOT giving enough vacation. Their envy caused them to see it as unfair.

The Average American gets approx 9 days of vacation. The screams from the right are what? Let's knock that down to 5?

You're exactly right. The mindset of many is that we must drag union members down to their level. They forget that unions are responsible for many things that they take for granted such as minimum wage, job safety, child labor laws, 40 hour workweek, overtime, etc..

In WI ppl complained about teachers getting more vacation time. They didn't complain about thier jobs NOT giving enough vacation. Their envy caused them to see it as unfair.

The Average American gets approx 9 days of vacation. The screams from the right are what? Let's knock that down to 5?

You're exactly right. The mindset of many is that we must drag union members down to their level. They forget that unions are responsible for many things that they take for granted such as minimum wage, job safety, child labor laws, 40 hour workweek, overtime, etc..

None of which has been an issue in most people's lives since they were what, 18?

Gotta love an adult for whom minimum wage and child labor is still an issue. But I guess that's why you're in a union.

:lol:

Do you just say Gubmit no matter the topic?

I didn't mention the govt at all
You started mewling about Wisconsin and teachers....Teachers get no less than three fucking months of vacation, not to forget the two weeks at Christmas, a week in the spring and the numerous "official" Monday holidays....All of them paid, no less.

If you want more days off, negotiate with your employer and knock it off with your sniveling.

Happy now?

And what YOU need to learn is that those 3 months are UNPAID. Teacher salaries are based on 9 months work of work.

And NEGOTIATING with employers are exactly what they are doing. Only WE are their employers.

None of which has been an issue in most people's lives since they were what, 18?

Gotta love an adult for whom minimum wage and child labor is still an issue. But I guess that's why you're in a union.

We're closer to going back to thos days than you realize.

We're closer to going back to thos days than you realize.

You don't honestly believe that do you?

How much do you want?

Whom do expect is going to pay for it?

So you think no American should be given vaction time unless their employer Gives it to them out of the kindness of their hearts?

Other than the telephone company, I've never had a job that was unionized - and I also did not join the CWA union. At my last job I had 3 weeks of paid vacation per year - so did all my co-workers based on years of service. In one job I was able to roll over my vacation time from year to year and when I quit they owed me and paid me for about 6-7 weeks of unused vacation time. I also got medical coverage, pension benefits, paid sick leave, FMLA benefits, Christmas bonuses based on salary and a second bonus at the employers' fiscal year end based on profits that surpassed the goal they had set for that year's profits. All the employees got those benefits. Some employers can afford to offer great compensation packages and others can't afford them. And I have worked for both.

Some wont be happy until all American workers are slaves to corporations

Something tells me TM is one of those that has exhausted all their vacation, sick and personal time by March 31st of each year.

Forum List

Back