Instead of background checks to buy a gun....

Both are causes of crime.

And that, my dear, deluded, blabbering idiot, is where you are wrong. Guns don't cause crime. C'mon, that's like saying that gasoline causes arson, or that dating websites cause marital infidelity.

[

I'm for education reform because there are too many ignorant people such as yourself, running around voting and screwing up this country.

This is true. I voted for Republicans for years and years and years.

And I'm paying a high price for it.

Trying to atone now, though.

Apparently, you are still ignorant, just in a different fashion.

Both are causes of crime.

And that, my dear, deluded, blabbering idiot, is where you are wrong. Guns don't cause crime. C'mon, that's like saying that gasoline causes arson, or that dating websites cause marital infidelity.

Guns cause crime in the fact they make them easier...

They give "instant courage" to cowards.

[

I'm for education reform because there are too many ignorant people such as yourself, running around voting and screwing up this country.

This is true. I voted for Republicans for years and years and years.

And I'm paying a high price for it.

Trying to atone now, though.

Apparently, you are still ignorant, just in a different fashion.

No, just realized that the inmates have taken over the asylum in the GOP.

Case in point. The NRA dictates firearm policy. And the NRA is run by the gun industry.

So while most sensible people wouldn't want a crazy person like Adam Lanza to have a gun, the entire gun industry is built around the premise that people like his mother want to buy guns and want to buy lots of guns. And to make their business model work, the gun laws have to be as permissive as humanly possible.

And if 20 little kids get shot... well, that's just the cost of doing business. But let's make sure we get a law passed so their parents can't sue the Cerberus Group for marketting that gun to start with.

New Topics

Forum List

Back