Install microchips in illegal immigrants, GOP candidate says

What the hell is wrong with these people?
Speaking at a Tama County Republican forum Monday, six candidates for the GOP nomination to face seven –term Democratic Rep. Leonard Boswell opposed amnesty for illegal aliens and called for tougher enforcement of border security.

“I think we should catch ’em, we should document ’em, make sure we know where they are and where they are going,” said Pat Bertroche, an Urbandale physician. “I actually support micro-chipping them. I can micro-chip my dog so I can find it. Why can’t I micro-chip an illegal?

“That’s not a popular thing to say, but it’s a lot cheaper than building a fence they can tunnel under,” Bertroche said.
Wow.

Hellooooooooooooooooooooo!

Where's the url for this?

When there is no url, I immediately say the reason is, this is from a source the lefty doesn't want to admit to.

Come ON people! Can we please have a little skepticism? This is a FORUM! You believe everything people post on a forum or do you question, until you read the original source?

So, Lefty, can we please have the url before I take this seriously??????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Speaking at a Tama County Republican forum Monday, six candidates for the GOP nomination to face seven –term Democratic Rep. Leonard Boswell opposed amnesty for illegal aliens and called for tougher enforcement of border security.

“I think we should catch ’em, we should document ’em, make sure we know where they are and where they are going,” said Pat Bertroche, an Urbandale physician. “I actually support micro-chipping them. I can micro-chip my dog so I can find it. Why can’t I micro-chip an illegal?

“That’s not a popular thing to say, but it’s a lot cheaper than building a fence they can tunnel under,” Bertroche said.
Wow.
Why not just gas them?

I would think you lefties wouldn't find a problem with this idea.

you don't have a problem with this administration "forcing" people to buy insurance or get a huge fine or jailed.

so I don't see a big deal with this idea, why do you.:lol:

You are a major troll..If you researched things before hitting "submit reply," you'd be better off:
First off, the mandate is not a "fine," it is a tax..Don't want health care? Pay the tax. Second, in the law, nothing forces people to buy health coverage or pay the tax..It's mainly just a suggestion. I know the only way you will believe this is it coming from a right-wing website so here:
Joint Committee on Taxation Confirms that ObamaCare Does Not Enforce Individual Mandate - Big Government
Individuals who fail to maintain minimum essential coverage in 2016 are subject to a penalty equal to the greater of: (1) 2.5 percent of household income in excess of the taxpayer’s household income for the taxable year over the threshold amount of income required for income tax return filing for that taxpayer under section 6012(a)(1);67 or (2) $695 per uninsured adult in the household. The fee for an uninsured individual under age 18 is one-half of the adult fee for an adult. The total household penalty may not exceed 300 percent of the per adult penalty ($2,085). The total annual household payment may not exceed the national average annual premium for bronze level health plan offered through the Exchange that year for the household size…

The penalty applies to any period the individual does not maintain minimum essential coverage and is determined monthly. The penalty is assessed through the Code and accounted for as an additional amount of Federal tax owed. However, it is not subject to the enforcement provisions of subtitle F of the Code. The use of liens and seizures otherwise authorized for collection of taxes does not apply to the collection of this penalty. Non-compliance with the personal responsibility requirement to have health coverage is not subject to criminal or civil penalties under the Code and interest does not accrue for failure to pay such assessments in a timely manner.
Enjoy your reading, troll.

Are you seriously that fuckin' naive? The fine, (or tax as you call it), is "mainly just a suggestion" to be paid? :eusa_eh:

Anybody else ever notice that invariably, the liberal mind never brings any solutions to the table?? Ive yet to see one single idea on this board from lefties short of some absurd, politically impossible philisophical ramble about making them legal and how it would effect the drug trade. Hysterical sh!t.......

Only the k00ks think for a second that amnesty is possible in this country...........because most are OCD on philosophy which they really think is mainstream............

Meanwhile..............the political reality..............

Polls Show: Amnesty for Undocumented Aliens, not Third Rail in Washington Politics, more like Death Rails in American politics for its Supporters:
2/12/2010

By Marc Chamot

Do Washington politicians listen to polls? You bet your rear ends they do, especially when they are heavily lopsided and stacked against their favor for their very political survival.

Recent immigration poll results went largely ignored and unnoticed by the left-wing Medias, and numerous conservative mediums, including the U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s main mouth piece, the Examiner.com. It’s because, both parties support illegal immigration and amnesty, one party wants their votes, while the other wants the cheap labor for their Wall Street supporters.

The general public overwhelmingly favors immigration reform. Polls are showing that majority of Americans really want comprehensive immigration reforms, but not the kind Washington wants to provide for this country. Majority of Americans want the Mexican border secured, less immigration, less illegal immigration, tougher employer sanctions against employers who hire the undocumented, and no amnesty what’s so ever.

Polls also show another clear example of black politicians not caring or listening to their constituents, 88% of African Americans oppose amnesty for undocumented aliens, even though President Obama and the Washington black caucuses support amnesty for illegal immigrants.

http://www.zimbio.com/Illegal+immigration/articles/GwpvL5ZWq_l/Polls+Show+Amnesty+Undocumented+Aliens+not

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooops!!!!!!

Last edited:

Wow.

Hellooooooooooooooooooooo!

Where's the url for this?

When there is no url, I immediately say the reason is, this is from a source the lefty doesn't want to admit to.

Come ON people! Can we please have a little skepticism? This is a FORUM! You believe everything people post on a forum or do you question, until you read the original source?

So, Lefty, can we please have the url before I take this seriously??????

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sure, you can have an url:
3rd District GOP hopefuls take tough stances on immigration | GazetteOnline.com
Sorry..though it was in the text I first posted. Please forgive me.

I would think you lefties wouldn't find a problem with this idea.

you don't have a problem with this administration "forcing" people to buy insurance or get a huge fine or jailed.

so I don't see a big deal with this idea, why do you.:lol:

You are a major troll..If you researched things before hitting "submit reply," you'd be better off:
First off, the mandate is not a "fine," it is a tax..Don't want health care? Pay the tax. Second, in the law, nothing forces people to buy health coverage or pay the tax..It's mainly just a suggestion. I know the only way you will believe this is it coming from a right-wing website so here:
Joint Committee on Taxation Confirms that ObamaCare Does Not Enforce Individual Mandate - Big Government
Individuals who fail to maintain minimum essential coverage in 2016 are subject to a penalty equal to the greater of: (1) 2.5 percent of household income in excess of the taxpayer’s household income for the taxable year over the threshold amount of income required for income tax return filing for that taxpayer under section 6012(a)(1);67 or (2) $695 per uninsured adult in the household. The fee for an uninsured individual under age 18 is one-half of the adult fee for an adult. The total household penalty may not exceed 300 percent of the per adult penalty ($2,085). The total annual household payment may not exceed the national average annual premium for bronze level health plan offered through the Exchange that year for the household size…

The penalty applies to any period the individual does not maintain minimum essential coverage and is determined monthly. The penalty is assessed through the Code and accounted for as an additional amount of Federal tax owed. However, it is not subject to the enforcement provisions of subtitle F of the Code. The use of liens and seizures otherwise authorized for collection of taxes does not apply to the collection of this penalty. Non-compliance with the personal responsibility requirement to have health coverage is not subject to criminal or civil penalties under the Code and interest does not accrue for failure to pay such assessments in a timely manner.
Enjoy your reading, troll.

Are you seriously that fuckin' naive? The fine, (or tax as you call it), is "mainly just a suggestion" to be paid? :eusa_eh:

If you don't believe me, read the article from dimbart..I realized that's the only way you'll believe it, so I posted it..Doesn't look like you believe him either.

Ahhhh..........just to inject a note of real into this thread...............

Lets face it, anybody injecting the term "racist" into this argument instantly throws up a big ass banner that says, "IM A FCUKKING k00k!!!". Nobody throws that out there except the fringe radicals. Indeed........the only people stating absurdities like this are 1) Hispanics who dont get it or 2) Guilt ridden white progressives who hate their own country anyway.

Nobody else..............check any polls this week, which, of course, is the "real" in this pseudo-debate anyway. Except to the k00ks.

Go google "racist" and "Arizona Law". What comes up? All the k00k sites like the DailyKos and far lefty papers like the Washington Post.:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

Last edited:

Wow.

That's a stupid view and clearly crosses the line into human rights abuse.

:rolleyes:

..apparently kookassbill is yet another conservative republican retard who thinks 'drug prohibition' and freedom are compatible..

(..hint for stooopid fuck conservative republicrat drug warriors: people aren't really 'free' when monstrously stoooooopid fucks like kookassbill employ armed agents of the state to deny people their unalienable rights to ingestion, self-medication, plant cultivation, etc..)

stfu republicrats..turn off glen fucking beck and maybe think for yourselves...for once..

...the rest of you, have a good day!..

If we could, or rather would, catch these people at the border, then what reason is there for micro-chipping them? At that point, i would, oh, i don't know... just not let them into the country, maybe.

Racism is still a factor in America. To deny this is to deny reality.
To try and make anyone who mentions racism appear as a kook is just dishonest.

Racism is still a factor in America. To deny this is to deny reality.
To try and make anyone who mentions racism appear as a kook is just dishonest.

Oh I don't think anyoen is denying that it's a factor. But we majorly disagree which side of the political spectrum makes it a factor.

Simple fact is, if someone on the right is racist, it's immediately condemned. If someone on the left is racist, he gets elected or appointed to high office.

Forum List

Back