Install microchips in illegal immigrants, GOP candidate says

Cal

Since 2010™
Jan 4, 2010
Right behind you!
What the hell is wrong with these people?
Speaking at a Tama County Republican forum Monday, six candidates for the GOP nomination to face seven –term Democratic Rep. Leonard Boswell opposed amnesty for illegal aliens and called for tougher enforcement of border security.

“I think we should catch ’em, we should document ’em, make sure we know where they are and where they are going,” said Pat Bertroche, an Urbandale physician. “I actually support micro-chipping them. I can micro-chip my dog so I can find it. Why can’t I micro-chip an illegal?

“That’s not a popular thing to say, but it’s a lot cheaper than building a fence they can tunnel under,” Bertroche said.
Wow.

That is incredible stupid. If you can find them to microchip them you think that's easier than simply sending them home?

I can't understand how microchips can solve the problem with illegal immigration.

Speaking at a Tama County Republican forum Monday, six candidates for the GOP nomination to face seven –term Democratic Rep. Leonard Boswell opposed amnesty for illegal aliens and called for tougher enforcement of border security.

“I think we should catch ’em, we should document ’em, make sure we know where they are and where they are going,” said Pat Bertroche, an Urbandale physician. “I actually support micro-chipping them. I can micro-chip my dog so I can find it. Why can’t I micro-chip an illegal?

“That’s not a popular thing to say, but it’s a lot cheaper than building a fence they can tunnel under,” Bertroche said.
Wow.

Thats a good one. If you put it in their brains you can read their thoughts.

We could also microchip all Americans so that only the Mexicans would not have the right chips. Then we just funnel everyone through cattle shoots to find who the mexicans are

Here is another reason we need to elect GOP candidates

Candidate: Want to live in Alabama? Learn English - On Politics: Covering the US Congress, Governors, and the 2010 Election - USATODAY.com

Tim James, a GOP candidate for Alabama governor, is getting a lot of attention for a new ad that questions why the state offers driver's license exams in a dozen languages.

"This is Alabama. We speak English," James says, looking into the camera. "If you want to live here, learn it. We're only giving that test in English if I'm governor."

Of course for some reason he believes they speak English in Alabama

Last edited:
I would think you lefties wouldn't find a problem with this idea.

you don't have a problem with this administration "forcing" people to buy insurance or get a huge fine or jailed.

so I don't see a big deal with this idea, why do you.:lol:

Wow.

Great idea...and set it so if they cross the border again, it blows up.

If we're going to spend tax payer money doing that bullshit... why not just deport them?

Boy our politicians are retarded.

Wow.

Great idea...and set it so if they cross the border again, it blows up.

:lol::lol:

you don't have a problem with this administration "forcing" people to buy insurance or get a huge fine or jailed.

You are a major troll..If you researched things before hitting "submit reply," you'd be better off:
First off, the mandate is not a "fine," it is a tax..Don't want health care? Pay the tax. Second, in the law, nothing forces people to buy health coverage or pay the tax..It's mainly just a suggestion. I know the only way you will believe this is it coming from a right-wing website so here:
Joint Committee on Taxation Confirms that ObamaCare Does Not Enforce Individual Mandate - Big Government
Individuals who fail to maintain minimum essential coverage in 2016 are subject to a penalty equal to the greater of: (1) 2.5 percent of household income in excess of the taxpayer’s household income for the taxable year over the threshold amount of income required for income tax return filing for that taxpayer under section 6012(a)(1);67 or (2) $695 per uninsured adult in the household. The fee for an uninsured individual under age 18 is one-half of the adult fee for an adult. The total household penalty may not exceed 300 percent of the per adult penalty ($2,085). The total annual household payment may not exceed the national average annual premium for bronze level health plan offered through the Exchange that year for the household size…

The penalty applies to any period the individual does not maintain minimum essential coverage and is determined monthly. The penalty is assessed through the Code and accounted for as an additional amount of Federal tax owed. However, it is not subject to the enforcement provisions of subtitle F of the Code. The use of liens and seizures otherwise authorized for collection of taxes does not apply to the collection of this penalty. Non-compliance with the personal responsibility requirement to have health coverage is not subject to criminal or civil penalties under the Code and interest does not accrue for failure to pay such assessments in a timely manner.
Enjoy your reading, troll.

Last edited:

You are a major troll..If you researched things before hitting "submit reply," you'd be better off:

LOL, look up troll and Progressive tool in the Dictionary and there is your picture next to the definition.:lol:

First off, the mandate is not a "fine," it is a tax..Don't want health care? Pay the tax. Second, in the law, nothing forces people to buy health coverage or pay the tax..It's mainly just a suggestion. I know the only way you will believe this is it coming from a right-wing website so here:
Joint Committee on Taxation Confirms that ObamaCare Does Not Enforce Individual Mandate - Big Government
Individuals who fail to maintain minimum essential coverage in 2016 are subject to a penalty equal to the greater of: (1) 2.5 percent of household income in excess of the taxpayer’s household income for the taxable year over the threshold amount of income required for income tax return filing for that taxpayer under section 6012(a)(1);67 or (2) $695 per uninsured adult in the household. The fee for an uninsured individual under age 18 is one-half of the adult fee for an adult. The total household penalty may not exceed 300 percent of the per adult penalty ($2,085). The total annual household payment may not exceed the national average annual premium for bronze level health plan offered through the Exchange that year for the household size…

The penalty applies to any period the individual does not maintain minimum essential coverage and is determined monthly. The penalty is assessed through the Code and accounted for as an additional amount of Federal tax owed. However, it is not subject to the enforcement provisions of subtitle F of the Code. The use of liens and seizures otherwise authorized for collection of taxes does not apply to the collection of this penalty. Non-compliance with the personal responsibility requirement to have health coverage is not subject to criminal or civil penalties under the Code and interest does not accrue for failure to pay such assessments in a timely manner.
Enjoy your reading, troll.
Your quotation disproves what you write. Either you can't read and understand something or you're a major leftwing lying tool.
Of course both are possible and likely.
Besies, Obama himself described it as not being a tax. Are you saying Obama lied??

Forum List

Back