Instagram model Katarina Zarutskie attacked while swimming with sharks

Doc1

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2017
The Conspiratorium.
"
A nursing student and aspiring model was attacked by a shark during a photo shoot in Staniel Cay in the Bahamas.

The fame-seeking Instagrammer waded into nurse shark-infested waters despite warnings not to swim with them.

Katarine Zarutskie, 19, was vacationing with her boyfriend and his family — who witnessed the entire encounter last month.

“A lot of locals that were just excited, and encouraging me to swim with them,” Zarutskie said on “Good Morning America” Wednesday. “I saw it as an opportunity for me, another chance to connect with nature.”

Zarutskie was floating on her back when one of the sharks sunk its teeth into her wrist."

Instagram model Katarina Zarutskie attacked while swimming with sharks, gains followers, says she'd do it again - NY Daily News

Millennials. Good lord.

darwin.jpg

From the article - ''Surprisingly, she said she would do it all over again.''

"
A nursing student and aspiring model was attacked by a shark during a photo shoot in Staniel Cay in the Bahamas.

The fame-seeking Instagrammer waded into nurse shark-infested waters despite warnings not to swim with them.

Katarine Zarutskie, 19, was vacationing with her boyfriend and his family — who witnessed the entire encounter last month.

“A lot of locals that were just excited, and encouraging me to swim with them,” Zarutskie said on “Good Morning America” Wednesday. “I saw it as an opportunity for me, another chance to connect with nature.”

Zarutskie was floating on her back when one of the sharks sunk its teeth into her wrist."

Instagram model Katarina Zarutskie attacked while swimming with sharks, gains followers, says she'd do it again - NY Daily News

Millennials. Good lord.
#METOO

You can't fix stupid, so I'm not surprised. LOL
Actually, most grow out of stupid at about age 25.

The rational part of a teen’s brain isn’t fully developed and won’t be until age 25 or so.

In fact, recent research has found that adult and teen brains work differently. Adults think with the prefrontal cortex, the brain’s rational part. This is the part of the brain that responds to situations with good judgment and an awareness of long-term consequences. Teens process information with the amygdala. This is the emotional part

Understanding the Teen Brain - Health Encyclopedia - University of Rochester Medical Center

The rational part of a teen’s brain isn’t fully developed and won’t be until age 25 or so.

In fact, recent research has found that adult and teen brains work differently. Adults think with the prefrontal cortex, the brain’s rational part. This is the part of the brain that responds to situations with good judgment and an awareness of long-term consequences. Teens process information with the amygdala. This is the emotional part

Understanding the Teen Brain - Health Encyclopedia - University of Rochester Medical Center

Yeah, and you don't start to develop your permanent memory until around 1 and a half to two years old. That is one reason why those kids being taken away from their parents is so horrible when they are younger than 5.

Yeah, and you don't start to develop your permanent memory until around 1 and a half to two years old. That is one reason why those kids being taken away from their parents is so horrible when they are younger than 5.
I think you're missing the flow of this thread topic.

You sure about that ?? LOL

Actually, he's pretty close. I saw a documentary on the human brain on Nat Geo one time, and they said that the brain is pretty much in development up to age 21. Also, one of the reasons you can't remember being born or being an infant is because the long term memory doesn't start to develop until 1 and a half years to two and a half years old.

Actually, he's pretty close. I saw a documentary on the human brain on Nat Geo one time, and they said that the brain is pretty much in development up to age 21. Also, one of the reasons you can't remember being born or being an infant is because the long term memory doesn't start to develop until 1 and a half years to two and a half years old.
And yet LONG term babies learn to speak at 9 months to a year.

Forum List

Back