Inspired By Nuc's Post - If You Could Implant GPS Into Your Child/Spouse, Would You?

GotZoom

Apr 20, 2005
Cordova, TN
They do it for pets.

If it could be (medically) safely done, would you do it for your spouse, children, parents?

GotZoom said:
They do it for pets.

If it could be (medically) safely done, would you do it for your spouse, children, parents?

Could come in handy if they are lost in the woods, but most likely it would be used for surveillance.

Nuc said:
Could come in handy if they are lost in the woods, but most likely it would be used for surveillance.

Seniors with Alzheimers get lost, children fall victim to predators, spouse or parents have accident and can't reach cellphone to call for help.

GotZoom said:
They do it for pets.

Mixed feels about this...

If I and only I would have access to tracking, and if it was done at birth, and it could be deactivated at anytime without removal, maybe. But I think we all know this would evolve into a 1984 monster. So, I'll say No.

I thought it was just coincidence that the men in white coats were following me all the time.

Is that a knock at my doo

eragq p;/[ol
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

elephant said:
I thought it was just coincidence that the men in white coats were following me all the time.

Is that a knock at my doo

eragq p;/[ol
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The want to have a "chat" with you. :laugh:

Forum List

Back