Inspirational

Guess I was in the wrong inspirational thread. This one is much better since it is in the lounge and more protected.

Hence..I plop my butt down in it. :lol:

Gotta post here the vid of the old guy jamming with music and coming alive. Already posted it in another thread but twice won't hurt.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love this. :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yvv2SJ4VORE]Fatherhood Involvement - Cheerleader :30 - YouTube[/ame]

@statistikhengst - this is your future calling. ;)

Owner Of Closed Wendy's Pays Employees For Months Of Work « CBS Minnesota

Because they are so committed, the owner of the restaurant who lives in Brainerd, Minn. made a commitment to them.

So even though service has stopped, he’s going to keep every single employee on the payroll until the place reopens.

“We certainly don’t want to lose those people. It’s a pretty easy decision to make. I mean, you know, all these people have real lives and they have their real bills, and rent to pay, and house payments,” owner Bob Sullivan said.

“I was so happy…I have my bills, I have my truck payment, I have my kids,” said Bang.

She also has some extra time to spend with them.

All because of a boss who knows what he wants and knows what they need.

“Thank you so much for this. It is amazing and everyone’s grateful for it,” said Bang.

Repairs to the building may be finished by next month.

:thup:

Last edited:
This picture of two Norwegian guys rescuing a sheep from the ocean. The measure of a man is made by how he treats those who can do absolutely nothing for him" ❤

a77fd1c2bc7400f97ca95d9a460620b5.jpg

Very true.

Some of this instinctual. If you see a car burning and someone stuck, you'd jump out and try to save them without thinking about it. You just do it. I've seen it happen many times and I've done stuff like that myself.

There are those who run towards danger...and there are those who run away.

“Just as my daughter was about to go up the ladder, she pretty much froze and said, ‘No way, I’m not going up the ladder,’” Kerr recalled.

So firefighter John Keough started talking to the girl. Both he and Myette have young kids and “Frozen” is big in their worlds. Myette’s daughter is “absolutely obsessed” with the movie’s theme song, “Let It Go,” he said.

“John said, ‘Do you like the movie “Frozen?”’ Myette recalled. “So she just nodded yes and when she did, I guess my father instinct kind of kicked in and I just started singing the song, and John did, too.”

To improve the impromptu performance, Myette also played the original song, which he had downloaded on his phone for his daughter.

“I’m slightly embarrassed to admit this, but yeah, I pretty much knew all of (the words),” he said. “It’s not a bad song, it just gets stuck in your head a little bit.”

Kerr said her daughter loves both the song and the movie, which she estimates she’s watched 15 to 20 times. She was both amused and impressed by the firefighters serenading her daughter.

Awww! Such great guys. ;)

Firefighters sing 'Let It Go' to soothe girl stuck in elevator - TODAY.com

I had a link to the FL girl who graduated from both college and high school but now I cant find it

Forum List

Back