Inspector general's FISA report released finds FBI misled secret court to spy on Trump

Trump13.jpg

Horowitz was a sell-out as far as I am concerned.

I wont argue that. He's either a sellout or he fears for his life.

Think of the massive undertaking here...

President Trump, Bill Barr, and Durham Are going up against the deep state. The people who want to rule the world (not just the USA).

These people want global dominance, open borders, no countries, and to do that they have to take down the USA and get it out of their way.

This is a monumental undertaking!

And remember the old saying...if you're going to take a shot at the king...you had damn well better kill him!

They are taking a shot at the king (deep state).

If Trump, Barr, and Durham don't do everything right...they're going to end up dead!

Remember that next time you get impatient for arrests and indictments to happen.

I'm gonna wait and see before I give Barr and Durham too much credit.

Experience up to now (Clintons) hasn't shown justice to be up to the challenge.

I understand. I get impatient and frustrated too...but this is what "draining the swamp" looks like.

The swamp fights back.

President Trump, Bill Barr, and Durham Are going up against the deep state. The people who want to rule the world (not just the USA).

These people want global dominance, open borders, no countries, and to do that they have to take down the USA and get it out of their way.

And remember the old saying...if you're going to take a shot at the king...you had damn well better kill him!

If Trump, Barr, and Durham don't do everything right...they're going to end up dead!

Remember that next time you get impatient for arrests and indictments to happen.

1. I doubt that Barr and Durham would have said what they did without knowing in advance that somebody will be held accountable. Especially Durham, it's very unusual for a prosecutor to come out and say that, so I have to think he's going to indict some people. Clinesmith for sure. But as you say, we need to wait and see.

2. The problem is, in this country we have the presumption of innocence, and the prosecution has to prove guilt. And in this day and age of slick lawyers and a justice system that is not exactly as impartial as they oughta be, it ain't easy to convict somebody. So, do you bring charges knowing you ain't going to win in court? That's what the Dems are doing now with this impeachment crap. And I suspect it will bite them in the ass come next November. Considering how bad the media is against Trump and the GOP, they have to be careful of being accused of the same thing.

Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s long-awaited Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act report has finally been publicly released on Monday, concluding the FBI did mislead the FISA court to obtain warrants to spy on Trump campaign officials.
Inspector General’s FISA Report Released — Finds FBI Misled Secret Court To Spy On Trump

Oh, I can see the bs flying now. let's make them up as we go along. & the pigs make it sound like " oh it was just a mistake" but if it would have been a Trumper etc omg!!!

I can hear it now.....they were too stupid to realize they were breaking the law.

1. I doubt that Barr and Durham would have said what they did without knowing in advance that somebody will be held accountable. Especially Durham, it's very unusual for a prosecutor to come out and say that, so I have to think he's going to indict some people. Clinesmith for sure. But as you say, we need to wait and see.

2. The problem is, in this country we have the presumption of innocence, and the prosecution has to prove guilt. And in this day and age of slick lawyers and a justice system that is not exactly as impartial as they oughta be, it ain't easy to convict somebody. So, do you bring charges knowing you ain't going to win in court? That's what the Dems are doing now with this impeachment crap. And I suspect it will bite them in the ass come next November. Considering how bad the media is against Trump and the GOP, they have to be careful of being accused of the same thing.

I'll wait.

Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s long-awaited Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act report has finally been publicly released on Monday, concluding the FBI did mislead the FISA court to obtain warrants to spy on Trump campaign officials.
Inspector General’s FISA Report Released — Finds FBI Misled Secret Court To Spy On Trump

Oh, I can see the bs flying now. let's make them up as we go along. & the pigs make it sound like " oh it was just a mistake" but if it would have been a Trumper etc omg!!!

I can hear it now.....they were too stupid to realize they were breaking the law.

Or Comey's 'Hillary Defense'.....she didn't intend to break the law.

I'll wait.

LOL, so will I. Like we have a choice. But I will be quite surprised and disappointed if Durham's report does not include at least one indictment. This kind of shit cannot be allowed to continue, and the other way I see to preclude further wrong-doing is to indict those responsible all the way up to as high as it goes if sufficient evidence exists.

I'll wait.

LOL, so will I. Like we have a choice. But I will be quite surprised and disappointed if Durham's report does not include at least one indictment. This kind of shit cannot be allowed to continue, and the other way I see to preclude further wrong-doing is to indict those responsible all the way up to as high as it goes if sufficient evidence exists.

Comey doesn't seem too worried.....the Federalist just published Brennan lying...

Now this comes to light:

"Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe
There are new texts allegedly showing that the Obama White House, the CIA, the FBI, and top Democrats colluded at the outset of the Russia probe.

...coordination between former President Barack Obama’s Chief of Staff Denis McDonough, then-Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid, and CIA Director John Brennan —which they say would “contradict” the Obama administration’s public stance about its hand in the process."

Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe

"Clapper: Obama Ordered The Intelligence Assessment That Resulted In Mueller Investigation"
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/07/24/clapper_obama_ordered_the_intelligence_assessment_that_resulted_in_mueller_investigation.html

Forum List

Back