Insight into the Iranian Mind

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
New evidence has emerged that the Iranian government sees the current unrest in the Middle East as a signal that the Mahdi--or Islamic messiah--is about to appear.
CBN News has obtained a never-before-seen video produced by the Iranian regime that says all the signs are moving into place -- and that Iran will soon help usher in the end times.

While the revolutionary movements gripping the Middle East have created uncertainty throughout the region, the video shows that the Iranian regime believes the chaos is divine proof that their ultimate victory is at hand.

The video claims that Iran is destined to rise as a great power in the last days to help defeat America and Israel and usher in the return of the Mahdi. And it makes clear the Iranians believe that time is fast approaching.

"The Hadith have clearly described the events and the various transformations of countries in the Middle East and also that of Iran in the age of the coming," said a narrator, who went on to say that America's invasion of Iraq was foretold by Islamic scripture--and that the Mahdi will one day soon rule the world from Iraq.

"I think it's a very grave development," Mideast expert Joel Rosenberg, author of The Twelfth Imam, told CBN News, "because it gives you a window into the thinking of the Iranian leadership: that they believe the time for war with Israel may be even sooner than others had imagined."
Iranian Video Says Mahdi is 'Near' - World - CBN News - Christian News 24-7 - CBN.com

<embed src="http://downloads.cbn.com/cbnnewsplayer/cbnplayer.swf?aid=22007" height="300" width="533" allowfullscreen="true"/>

They have never been silent about their desire to 'hasten the end', by attacking Israel with a resultant genocide of Jews.

Then onward to the West via the Hegemony attack.

They have never been silent about their desire to 'hasten the end', by attacking Israel with a resultant genocide of Jews.

Are you familiar with the 12 Imam, hiding in a well.....??

And these folks having a nuke!

Sounds like comic fare, no?

Are you familiar with the 12 Imam, hiding in a well.....??

And these folks having a nuke!

Sounds like comic fare, no?

If people didn't die from their 'funnies' I would tend to agree. Hitler looked like Charlie Chaplain.

I'm a dinner jacket is no different.

I am tired of the Jews making us think that THEY have something for us. LONG LIVE PEACEFUL IRAN!!!

Welcome to the board.

I've noted that a certain kind of dolt always use the term 'us' to hide behind.

How did this get to be about Jews?

That 'peaceful' thing shows an amazing lack of knowledge on your part.
Either that or Left-wing, Islamist propaganda.

1. When the Iranian revolution came to power, with the help of Democratic President Jimmy Carter, the Ayatollah Khomeini killed more human beings (about twenty thousand) in two weeks than had been killed by the Shah during his entire thirty-eight years. Khomeini followed this by sending hundreds of thousands of Iranians to die in the Iran-Iraq war, as martyrdom was needed to resurrect the Islamic Empire. [/]
Paul Berman, “Terror and Liberalism,” p. 108
Irrigating the earth with human blood.

Peaceful?

2. Outlined by Dr. Hans-Peter Raddatz, Orientalist, this blood-lust was the explanation of Iran’s demand for a truce, when it was learned that Iraq planned to kill the waves of Iranians with Tabun and Sarin nerve gas, which would not cause blood to flow. Glazov, “United in Hate,” p. 107-108.

Peaceful??

3. “We should by now have become used to the death cult that is thriving at the fringes of the Muslim world. This is the cult of people who are proud to declare, "You love life, but we love death." This is the cult that sent waves of defenseless children to be mowed down on the battlefields of the Iran-Iraq war, that trains kindergartners to become bombs, that fetishizes death, that sends people off joyfully to commit mass murder. Because the death cult is not really about the cause it purports to serve. It's about the sheer pleasure of killing and dyinghttp://www.nytimes.com/2004/09/07/opinion/07brooks.html

Wow, really, really peaceful.

After reading this stuff, you really seem the idiot, don't you?

I am tired of the Jews making us think that THEY have something for us. LONG LIVE PEACEFUL IRAN!!!

Making you think? You can't think for yourself? :razz:

You are tired? Then go to sleep.

I note that you do not introduce yourself and every post you have made is anti Jew.

Last edited by a moderator:

Peaceful Iran

Their own people...

Making you think? You can't think for yourself? :razz:

You are tired? Then go to sleep.

I note that you do not introduce yourself and every post you have made is anti Jew.

Hes a crystal meth addict Ropey, his type sleeps for days at a time and when they wake up, they talk about the same subject incessantly non stop for hours at a time, usually paranoid bullshit which makes no sense because that crystal fucks with your head, worse than coke.

The mere presence of a video online certainly isn't a casus belli against any government.

Obviously there are many agents in the states and elsewhere who have a clear interest in having the public mind acquiesce to the idea of destroying Iran's ability to respond to a threat to its own defense.

For one, Israelis would have likely already delt with the threat if they thought they could with history as a precedent. This has failed to happen, now Israel is relying on the only superpower that might be able to, the US, regardless of the fact that Iran has not acted as an aggressor towards the US.

People need to take all this media, especially presented through certain channels with known bias, with a grain of salt at least. Iran as a sovereign nation should not be forced into another war because someone else really wanted the US to do their dirty work.

Lastly Ahmadinejad doesn't even have control over the nuclear program, the IRGC does, and Iran's military isn't interested in committing suicide.

If the US wants to sanction Iran and provide moral support to Israel that's their business, but dropping bombs is a different matter entirely.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back