Insight: GM's Volt: The ugly math of low sales, high costs

Why not cut the trivia pursuit BS and tell us if you're liberal or conservative and why? You will communicate only about trivia or rely on personal attack spam because you know you lack the IQ for substance.
Sorry to all trying to follow this thread. Responding to Ed in a rational way was stupid on my part. I know better. I know he is incapable or rational discussion. And when cornered, he simply blurts out insults along with drivel.
So he was cornered. While I could explain to a 8 year old why they should read the Mulallay link, I should have remembered that it would be beyond ed.

Why not cut the trivia pursuit BS and tell us if you're liberal or conservative and why? You will communicate only about trivia or rely on personal attack spam because you know you lack the IQ for substance.
What I know, ed me poor ignorant con tool, is that you do not discuss substance. Not capable of it. Just post nonsensical (except to you) drivel.

Not to put too fine a point on it, for the umpteenth time concerning the Volt, GM is playing fast and lose with the facts.

<snip>

Meanwhile, the dealers make a killing—largely on the taxpayer’s dime.

Do you normally plagerize so blatently??? And Patrick Michaels of all people?

It would be SO much easier simply to post the url to your "original" text:

Notwithstanding GM's Protests, No One Wants The Chevy Volt - Forbes (Notwithstanding GM's Protests, No One Wants The Chevy Volt - Forbes)

Of course then you might not get credit for being such a brilliant writer.

Slime...

Here, I'll reference a real URL and quote from it: http://www.autonews.com/apps/pbcs.d...-ranked-by-consumer-reports-as-most-loved-car

"DETROIT -- The Chevrolet Volt plug-in hybrid landed atop Consumer Reports' annual owner-satisfaction ranking for the second straight year.

Ninety-two percent of responding Volt owners in a poll of the magazine's subscribers said they definitely would buy a Volt again, tops among 240 models, the magazine said today.

Several other fuel-efficient models also scored highly, including Toyota's Camry Hybrid, Prius, and Prius C as well as Nissan's Leaf electric car.

The Volt's two-year reign "points to the continuing trend of owners' enthusiasm for cars that are fuel-efficient cars, especially as we see more and more hybrid and electric models hitting the market," Rik Paul, Consumer Reports' auto editor, said in a statement.

It's also affirmation for GM executives who've battled bad press from early soft sales, scathing criticism from opponents of green-car subsidies, and a late 2011 federal safety probe into battery fires that turned up no significant risks."

Full disclosure: the bold/italic formatting above is by me...

New Topics

Forum List

Back