Insiders Come Forward, Proof of Benghazi Stand Down Order, It was Obama

Do You Believe the Four Americans at Benghazi could have been saved, if not for Obama's Stand Down?

• Total voters
Stevens was dead within 30 min. from smoke inhalation. The entire building was engulfed. No one could have saved him.
well sure they could have, they could have gone in weeks before and evacuated due to the threat in the area. d-oh

And Ron Reagan could have listened to his staff's warnings about an imminent attack per the CIA on the troops and followed the recommendations to move the troops from barracks where they were sitting ducks. He didn't and 241 servicemen loss their lives. Over a week after the attack, the administration ally admitted they had warnings. Were there endless witch hunts that lasted over two years following the Reagan Administrations blunder? No.
well, it sounds like they admitted they didn't listen to the warnings. Your point? mine is Obummer and Clinton have lied and now she wants to run for president? hahahaha. Reagan was already in office right? So he didn't run with that on his resume. For people to ignore the resume of a candidate is truly sad. She's a piece of work and ought to be in jail today. Especially for the email scandal.

oh, and that is history and the libs didn't pursue it I guess, still don't understand your point.

My point is,,back in the Reagan years there wasn't all this hyper-partisan bullshit. Not in congress and not in the media with all the hyper-partisan blogs that are driving the polarization in the US.
I absolutely hate all this hyper-partisan bullshit. It leads to nothing good, just the division of the country and to a dysfunctional government where nothing really gets done.
Secondly Hillary, I agree that she isn't honest and I hope she ends up dropping out of the race for the presidency. On the other side of the coin, the quite a few of the leading candidates on the GOP side also haven't been honest themselves. Various fact-checkers have pointed that out.
Right now, I'm pulling for Kasich. I believe he identifies with most Americans as he has views that the real silent majority (centralist/independents/moderates can identify with. Being has that group is by far the largest segment of the American, public, that's good for the country. The fringes on the right and left need to be standing on the sidelines as they represent a small minority and their interests are not good for the general public as a whole. It's no wonder that both the Republican and Democratic parties are sliding down the tubes in the eyes of the voting public.
and the partisan shit happened as a result of obummerscare. Ignoring and not including the voice of the other side of the aisle and people they represented on this failure of legislation is perhaps the trigger point to the partisanship. The fact that Obummer is unwilling to compromise on any legislation is another and create executive orders because he can't negotiate, is another.

I do understand your concerns on the GOP as well, and why I will be voting for Trump, he isn't the Washington establishment and owes nothing to anyone. He is a very successful businessman who has leadership skills out the wazoo. And that is what this country needs IMO.

I was one of the first posters on this board who didn't like Obamacare, mostly do to the mandates. But then, I also believe that like most developed countries in the world, having healthcare is a right, a moral right. It's a matter of life and death.
Yes, the WH and the dems have to compromise, but then the opposition has to compromise too. With compromising, each side must come closer to the middle. Secondly, I'm still waiting for the GOP to come up with their own plan that helps everybody, not just the healthcare industry. That hasn't happened yet. So we have two sides either not willing to budge with their horrible idea and the other side not having any ideas at all.

well sure they could have, they could have gone in weeks before and evacuated due to the threat in the area. d-oh

And Ron Reagan could have listened to his staff's warnings about an imminent attack per the CIA on the troops and followed the recommendations to move the troops from barracks where they were sitting ducks. He didn't and 241 servicemen loss their lives. Over a week after the attack, the administration ally admitted they had warnings. Were there endless witch hunts that lasted over two years following the Reagan Administrations blunder? No.
well, it sounds like they admitted they didn't listen to the warnings. Your point? mine is Obummer and Clinton have lied and now she wants to run for president? hahahaha. Reagan was already in office right? So he didn't run with that on his resume. For people to ignore the resume of a candidate is truly sad. She's a piece of work and ought to be in jail today. Especially for the email scandal.

oh, and that is history and the libs didn't pursue it I guess, still don't understand your point.

My point is,,back in the Reagan years there wasn't all this hyper-partisan bullshit. Not in congress and not in the media with all the hyper-partisan blogs that are driving the polarization in the US.
I absolutely hate all this hyper-partisan bullshit. It leads to nothing good, just the division of the country and to a dysfunctional government where nothing really gets done.
Secondly Hillary, I agree that she isn't honest and I hope she ends up dropping out of the race for the presidency. On the other side of the coin, the quite a few of the leading candidates on the GOP side also haven't been honest themselves. Various fact-checkers have pointed that out.
Right now, I'm pulling for Kasich. I believe he identifies with most Americans as he has views that the real silent majority (centralist/independents/moderates can identify with. Being has that group is by far the largest segment of the American, public, that's good for the country. The fringes on the right and left need to be standing on the sidelines as they represent a small minority and their interests are not good for the general public as a whole. It's no wonder that both the Republican and Democratic parties are sliding down the tubes in the eyes of the voting public.
and the partisan shit happened as a result of obummerscare. Ignoring and not including the voice of the other side of the aisle and people they represented on this failure of legislation is perhaps the trigger point to the partisanship. The fact that Obummer is unwilling to compromise on any legislation is another and create executive orders because he can't negotiate, is another.

I do understand your concerns on the GOP as well, and why I will be voting for Trump, he isn't the Washington establishment and owes nothing to anyone. He is a very successful businessman who has leadership skills out the wazoo. And that is what this country needs IMO.

I was one of the first posters on this board who didn't like Obamacare, mostly do to the mandates. But then, I also believe that like most developed countries in the world, having healthcare is a right, a moral right. It's a matter of life and death.
Yes, the WH and the dems have to compromise, but then the opposition has to compromise too. With compromising, each side must come closer to the middle. Secondly, I'm still waiting for the GOP to come up with their own plan that helps everybody, not just the healthcare industry. That hasn't happened yet. So we have two sides either not willing to budge with their horrible idea and the other side not having any ideas at all.
well only 11% of the population was the target and it affected 100%. Dude that's just stupid. What needed to happen was to make healthcare affordable not create an industry of insurance companies. Healthcare= doctors and prescriptions, make their use affordable. What the fk is so hard about that to explain? Why is an aspirin in the hospital five dollars. Doctors charge 45 dollars for a 15 minute visit. And anything else that is done in that visit is an add on. Bullshit. And the buddy rule by doctors, go see one and he says go see this guy, and then that guy tells you need to go to this place and this place tells you you need to go over there to that place and when you're done you've spent 20 thousand dollars in charges in about two days. I had surgery to have a plate added to my spine, a two hour procedure and the cost was close to 60k. sixty fkn dollars for a two hour procedure. Dude that's insane.

Last edited:
This story is being censored by ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN and MSNBC.

This is an excerpt of a story that has a short video that does a good job of condensing the entire Benghazi story and cover-up at: Insiders Come Forward Proof of Benghazi Stand Down Order It was Obama AUN-TV

Yesterday on Fox, three of the front line fighters for the USA at Benghazi, came forward. They verified that three separate stand down orders were given that prevented a rescue of the Benghazi Consulate.

Those same men say that likely all four Americans that died that day, would not of died if not for those stand down orders. A stand down order means to do nothing. In this case it means to abandon Ambassador Stevens and his guards, even though they were less than a mile away, and could have been saved. This is proof of another major lie by Obama, he has claimed for two years that no stand down order was given.

The USA fighters were private guards hired by the CIA to protect their officers at Benghazi. The stand down orders were a de facto death sentences for the Americans at the consulate. The American guards eventually decided to disobey orders and do a rescue, by themselves. It worked and they saved some, but due to the three stand down orders, Ambassador Stevens was gone by the time they got there.

View attachment 31644

At the end of this story, the following was revealed:
The revelations by the on the ground insiders, Mark Geist, Kris Paronto, and John Tiegen, reinforce even more that Obama has lied about the stand down orders and is the likely culprit who gave them. There is more, AUN-TV was contacted in the last 8 months by a US military person in person. That person did not reveal a name. That person was aware of AUN-TV’s mission and thought we might report something others would not.

What he revealed was that a very high ranking US military officer he was close to, said that a very specialized order when out, because everyone wanted to rescue Stevens and his associates. The Whitehouse was getting pushback, because others thought the stand down order was a death sentence. Not only that, a rescue was easy, if they tried, as Geist, Paranto and Tiegen have confirmed to the public now. So the stand down order was basically insane, if Obama was on the side of America. So a specialized order, for which I forget the name he gave it, went out that can only be given by POTUS, the President. On Nuclear launches, there is a similar protocol.

In light of the new revelations, and using common sense, there is no reason to doubt that military person that provided this information. That person also mentioned that the upper brass in our military is very distrustful of Obama because they know he gave that stand down order.
It took a Marine FAST Platoon stationed in Rota, Spain, eighteen hours and fifty six minutes to get to Tripoli, a flight distance of 1832 Km.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/11/09/...

It's quite obvious to the unbiased mind that at the very least, gross negligence and incompetence of leadership was to blame for the inactions that night. While at the worst, the President and his staff were complete cowards and were willing to sacrifice lives in order to save face.

No amount of evidence will ever convince the rabid Obama followers that their Dear Leader made a horrible decision that night, or that he was so inept and incompetent that he froze up during the crisis. Despite the evidence of what happened that night, and the actions of the administration in the days and weeks following when they deflected all the blame onto a YouTube video, liberals could never admit to any wrongdoing.

Its a fake 'issue' constructed using the body parts of those people that died, by the Republicans, to try to continue to drip blood, a drop at a time, onto Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign.

Republicans cannot win on their beliefs and world view anymore, they have to construct elaborate lies and prop up those lies with daily vomit to keep them going.

You can't win on your own good deeds so you use the corpses of dead Americans to pave your roads.

Disgusting people is putting it mildly.

It's quite obvious to the unbiased mind that at the very least, gross negligence and incompetence of leadership was to blame for the inactions that night.
At 11:00 pm (Benghazi Time), which was about fifteen minutes after the six man CIA rescue team arrived at the diplomatic mission, the President was in the White House meeting with Secretary of Defense Panetta and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Dempsey deciding the best way to rescue the Americans in Benghazi.

Source: Timeline of DOD actions on September 11-12, 2012

http://armedservices.house.gov/index.cfm/files/serve?File_id=286253c3-3345-46a3-a120-496a75a448da

While at the worst, the President and his staff were complete cowards and were willing to sacrifice lives in order to save face.
12:00-2:00 am (Benghazi Time) Secretary Panetta convenes a series of meetings
in the Pentagon with senior officials including General Dempsey and General Ham.
They discuss additional response options for Benghazi and for the potential outbreak
of further violence throughout the region, particularly in Tunis, Tripoli, Cairo, and Sana'a.
During these meetings, Secretary Panetta directs (provides verbal authorization)
the following actions:

1) A Fleet Antiterrorism Security Team (FAST) platoon, stationed in Rota, Spain,
to prepare to deploy to Benghazi, and a second FAST platoon, also stationed
in Rota, Spain, to prepare to deploy to the Embassy in Tripoli.

2) A EUCOM special operations force, which is training in Central Europe, to
prepare to deploy to an intermediate staging base in southern Europe.

3) A special operations force based in the United States to prepare to deploy
to an intermediate staging base in southern Europe.

During this period, actions are verbally conveyed from the Pentagon to the
affected Combatant Commands in order to expedite movement of forces upon
receipt of formal authorization.

Source: Timeline of Department of Defense Actions on September 11-12, 2012

http://armedservices.house.gov/index.cfm/files/serve?File_id=286253c3-3345-46a3-a120-496a75a448da

Yes, it is in the article. Everyone wanted to rescue Stevens, but Obama ordered theme to stand down, do nothing. They eventually disobeyed orders, but it was too late for Stevens. Watch the video.
Do you know the Martyrs Brigade was fighting against the attackers at the diplomatic mission for 45 to 55 minutes before the six man CIA team arrived at the mission.

-------------------------------------

About 3.2 km away from the compound, at the February 17th Brigade’s headquarters, militia members heard the battle raging. “We got in our vehicles in less than five minutes,” says Wisam, a militia fighter. “There were about 18 of us in five pickup trucks.” Within minutes they arrived on the road leading to the mission. There they found the attackers organized in large groups. “There were too many people and we couldn’t resist them,” Wisam said. When the militia told the besiegers that they were trying to reach the mission to verify that their comrades were safe, an attacker fired off two warning shots at their feet. “We were a clear target so we turned around and headed down the street.” Once out of range of the attackers’ small arms fire, the militia set up a position and bombarded the mob with longer-range weapons. “We started shooting back with [Russian anti-aircraft] Dushkas and RPGs. It was a 90 minute firefight.” The militia contingent was reinforced with other February 17th fighters who set up a perimeter along the streets surrounding the U.S. compound.

October 2012 | TIME.com...

Forum List

Back