Insider Col. L. Fletcher Prouty discusses the JFK Assassination and America's Clandestine History

Interview from 2011 ( right before we fucked Libya all up)

Notice how there is still no recording of hunt's so called confession.

None of the documents support any lame conspiracy theory and Ventura is as loopy and nuts as Prouty or any other conspiracy loon

kennedy_head_shot_animated.gif

Everyone has seen it a million times.

Proves nothing for a conspiracy theorist
Not trying to prove anything. Just reminding folks what really happened and still waiting for answers we'll probably never get. The truth is funny that way....call me a historian/archeologist if you will....I dig for it while others like it fed to them.

Not trying to prove anything. Just reminding folks what really happened and still waiting for answers we'll probably never get. The truth is funny that way....call me a historian/archeologist if you will....I dig for it while others like it fed to them.
No one needs reminding.

That film has been seen billions of times,

We do have answers in fact but many con artists want to make a buck selling lame and illogical conspiracy theories.

I suspect you do not dig you cherry pick and look exclusively for something to fit a narrative you wish to be true rather than objectively considering the evidence

WELL NEVER GET ANY TRUTHFUL ANSWERS AS LONG AS WE HAVE THISCORRUPT ONE PARTY SYSTEM WE HAVE DISGUISED AS TWO SO THE SHEEP THINK THEY HAVE A CHOICE IN WHO GETS ELECTED.

New Topics

Forum List

Back