Insider Col. L. Fletcher Prouty discusses the JFK Assassination and America's Clandestine History

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Here's another piece to the JFK puzzle everyone wants to
see.

Jim Grapek
Published on Apr 17, 2017

Pulled this out of my archives -- I produced it for John Judge in 1992, and it's as gripping to listen to now as it was then. Col. Prouty was a high level, military insider who saw what was going on behind the curtain. Definitely worth watching (or listening to) if you want to hear some REAL history. He talks about JFK, 'Murder, Inc.', the Vietnam War, the Korean War, how they smuggled Nazi intelligence officers into our military to help us start the cold war, and lots more.

Plenty of eye openers here. Oh, the 'high cabal' is talked about, too. Sorry about the quality. I pulled it off an old VHS tape. But don't let that stop you. You definitely want to hear Col. Prouty talk about how the Kennedy assassination was planned at the highest levels -- and why Lee Harvey Oswald, a highly trained double agent paid by the CIA, was set up. Fascinating !

Here's another piece to the JFK puzzle everyone wants to
see.

Jim Grapek
Published on Apr 17, 2017

Pulled this out of my archives -- I produced it for John Judge in 1992, and it's as gripping to listen to now as it was then. Col. Prouty was a high level, military insider who saw what was going on behind the curtain. Definitely worth watching (or listening to) if you want to hear some REAL history. He talks about JFK, 'Murder, Inc.', the Vietnam War, the Korean War, how they smuggled Nazi intelligence officers into our military to help us start the cold war, and lots more.

Plenty of eye openers here. Oh, the 'high cabal' is talked about, too. Sorry about the quality. I pulled it off an old VHS tape. But don't let that stop you. You definitely want to hear Col. Prouty talk about how the Kennedy assassination was planned at the highest levels -- and why Lee Harvey Oswald, a highly trained double agent paid by the CIA, was set up. Fascinating !

Prouty was a colonel which is not a high insider he was also nothing more than a glorified airline pilot.

He flew passenger planes for the air Force which is not an insider

Oswald was a product of our Cold War intelligence infrastructure. No one gets assigned to Atsugi Japan, a highly
secure Naval air base that housed the U-2 spy plane, without clearance of the highest sort and sorry, unstable Commie lovers not wanted. http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg Subject Index Files/M Disk/Melanson Philip Spy Saga and Commentary/Item 03A.pdf

The idea that Oswald was some sort of disaffected nut is just hilarious to people who have done a little bit of research.
Wrong..

Atsugi was actually a large airbbase with common troops marines and sailors who had no clearance

The CIA compound was a small secured annex to the base which Oswald never had access to.

Oswald was a typical marine with no intelligence connections

hqdefault.jpg

Forum List

Back