Inside North Korea: undercover vid

This vid offers some interesting insight into the rogue regime....

North Korea is a bizarro and sordid situation all round.

upload_2017-8-11_0-5-38.png

upload_2017-8-11_0-6-12.png

You can read about North Korea's myriad of concentration camps at the below link:

North Korea’s Largest Concentration Camps on Google Earth

Also you can read the words of Oh Gyeung Seob, a research fellow at the Sejong Institute, he spoke at a symposium called “Anti-Human Rights in North Korean Political Prison Camps,” which was hosted by the Korean Peninsula Forum and was sponsored by the Network for North Korean Democracy and Human Rights at the National Human Rights Commission of Korea.

North Korea's Climate of Fear Explained

View attachment 143015
View attachment 143016

You can read about North Korea's myriad of concentration camps at the below link:

Also you can read the words of Oh Gyeung Seob, a research fellow at the Sejong Institute, he spoke at a symposium called “Anti-Human Rights in North Korean Political Prison Camps,” which was hosted by the Korean Peninsula Forum and was sponsored by the Network for North Korean Democracy and Human Rights at the National Human Rights Commission of Korea.

Most Americans are clueless about NK. I know I was until I spent some time looking for info.

Why is NK's Army and military so big a presence given their relative position in the world? Why hasn't the people there fought back against such a obvious enemy to the human mind and spirit? This goes hand in hand with Muslim extremist, as well. But we absolutely hate and rebel against Donald Trump, though. Mock and ridicule him all day long. Try that under the Kim Jung-un or ISIS. Then get back to us.

View attachment 143015
View attachment 143016

Most Americans are clueless about NK. I know I was until I spent some time looking for info.

I think most people in The West in general are, well they might know about the missile tests and that Kim Jong-un is very weird, but the rest you do have to educate yourself about with research.

Why is NK's Army and military so big a presence given their relative position in the world? Why hasn't the people there fought back against such a obvious enemy to the human mind and spirit? This goes hand in hand with Muslim extremist, as well. But we absolutely hate and rebel against Donald Trump, though. Mock and ridicule him all day long. Try that under the Kim Jung-un or ISIS. Then get back to us.

North Korea being an almost closed society, the population are almost oblivious to the type of regime they live under. Most information about the regime is smuggled in, in various ways, people caught in possession of that material then end up in the camps that I link to above.

Forum List

Back